www.games2gether.com
> Planets Stats
i.imgur.com/w5RO8TH.jpg
> Ships Stats
pastebin.com/aabCNGau
> Horatio splicing guide
pastebin.com/1cH8sqEH
>Manual
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/392110/manuals/User%27s_Manual_-_Endless_Space_2.pdf
>ES2 politics guide.
pastebin.com/pDUQDpwA

STELLARIS
> Pastebin:
pastebin.com/YHdisqem
> WIP Ship Design Guide for 1.5.1:
pastebin.com/2QWUPKSh
> Another Ship Design Guide for 1.5:
www.reddit.com/r/Stellaris/comments/61nolh/ship_equipment_load_out_for_141_15/
> Wiki:
www.stellariswiki.com
> The Development of Stellaris
www.gamasutra.com/view/news/274018/Postmortem_Paradox_Development_Studios_Stellaris.php
> Steamgruppe
steamcommunity.com/groups/vgstellaris

ENDLESS LEGEND
> Manual:
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/289130/manuals/User'sManual.pdf
> Wiki:
endlesslegendwiki.com

CIVILIZATION
> Browser Civ Game, plays like civ2
play.freeciv.org
> Fix for Civ IV BTS XML errors:
www.dropbox.com/sh/ljdms8ygix2btcs/AACC_IGIy7zAkomwA6S4DJp3a?dl=0
> Civilization Analyst (Civ VI, Civ V, BE):
well-of-souls.com/civ/index.html
> Civ V Giant Multiplayer Robot:
www.multiplayerrobot.com
> Civ 5 Mods
forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=393
> Civ 5 More Mods
pastebin.com/5ANRmRur
> Civ 5 Drafter
georgeskleres.com/civ5/
> District Cheat Sheet:
civ6.gamepedia.com/District
> /civ4xg/ steam group
steamcommunity.com/groups/civ4xg

ALPHA CENTAURI
> Essential improvements:
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Sid_Meier's_Alpha_Centauri#Essential_improvements
> Official short stories:
www.mediafire.com/folder/cn11q7nqa00te/Alpha_Centauri

MICROPROSE
>MoM
www.myabandonware.com/game/master-of-magic-21t
>Wiki
masterofmagic.wikia.com/wiki/Mod
>MoO 2
gamesnostalgia.com/en/game/master-of-orion-ii-battle-at-antares

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/stellaris-dev-diary-73-the-Čapek-update.1029455/
youtube.com/watch?v=unv5XXZWIx0
youtube.com/watch?v=1MEdj9jHPMg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for Riftborn bullying

Its pretty good, doesn't hold a candle to SC4 though.

Unsolved questions from last thread:

>1, When you gene mod a species their species portrait changes in the species menu. What is the rule for this change?
>I have several different species portraits and every one of them seems to be tied to a biome type. For example, subspecies with ammonia preference always use the same species portrait.
>How is it defined which one the game will use?

>2, How do you fix the miniaturized portrait bug?
>Changing the scaling to 2.0 doesn't solve it.

>3, Stellaris is critically low on anime mods, don't you guys agree?
>We need to create MOAR for great justice.

>I mean when will Animaris be finally fixed? Can't we just get to it and fix the mod ourselves?

Oh noooo, what a shame, someone made the thread!
And it's a nice OP, with all the (Embed) removed and the tags added, what a shaaaame I don't get to do it!

Thanks OP, you're a nice guy.

That's because I thought that annoncing a new thread would get people to rush a new one quickly.

KUMOD (KUMO MOD) WHEN

I was reading discussion about Stellaris reverting back to 1.6.2, cuz multiplayer update not working for large part of community. And saw interesting thing. Every post with even slight sign of disappoitment was ignored or shitposted to the ground. Going back to begining of my adventure with Stellaris (Leviathans) Paradox couldn't handle fixing game properly. However we achieved 1.6 Fixpack patch, and Paradox failed hard. They introduced more important bugs than they fixed. But ppl still defended them. Paradox promised not to make such error (rushed release of unpolished patch), yet same stuff happens literally next patch. Half of the patch does not work. I open discussion, and I see compliments"it was brave move", "it wasn't their fault" etc.
Honestly, I don't get it. Paradox fucked up hard. After their recent promise, they failed to deliver. Id expect outrage. Yet, nothing like this happens. Before you shitpost me to the ground, could you explain me your reason behind defending Paradox? Explain me why community seems to be ok with this shitty quality of new patches? Im really curious.

Does anyone have any clue what sort of insanity could result in me getting 15 inflence per pop on every Ark in the empire, including this one which only has food luxury upgrade and a pop bump.

People don't outrage because paradox "apologised". It's the abusive partner relationship - "they'll change, they won't hit me again, they won't beat me bloody again" and so on.

What did you use for luxury resource plans?

Probably got the influence module on the ark m8

As I said, food luxury +4/pop. The only thing that should be giving me free inflence is Amoeba Groupthink But it's supposed to give 20/10 per alliance/peace, not 15 flat PER POP, I have no other empire wide influence modifiers that I know of.

>Before you shitpost me to the ground, could you explain me your reason behind defending Paradox?
Dude, nobody here defends Paradox. They get shitted on on a daily basis.

There are always fanatic shills, god knows why. There are people right now that argue in favor of Paradox raising prices all across the board.
But the majority is pretty mad at them.

Its really scary, I start to notice a pattern: If you dont buy the Dlcs your game will be worse then before.
>Oh we buffed the crisis events into the hundred thousands! Wouldnt it be convenient to get thet 50% extra damage perk available only in the barebones 20$ Dlc?
>Oh we buffed AE so they have ginormous deathstacks! The +33% Damege Dlc perk wold be nice to have, right?
>Oh, terraforming is slow and not viable? How about a flat +100% extra tf speed buff? Dlc only!

The same shit is in their other games, like eu4, see institutions.

Ark influence modules give a flat boost not per pop one.

>Explain me why community seems to be ok with this shitty quality of new patches? Im really curious.
Two words for you: Praise Diversity!

And why the fuck are thy charging 20 ( twenty) Dollars for their Utopia Dlc?

We get:
>Hivemind, extremely barebones and actually removes(!) events and flavor from the game
>"Megastructures" half of which arent even viable (40000 minerals for 100 energy, what a deal!)
>Ascensinon perks most of which are value changes and tech unlock (Mastery of nature: gain 10 free techs and value change, Master builders just value change, Galactic contender: value change)

Thats basically it. What the fuck Paradox, thats the price of the base game for this? And what are thy doing? Fixing the game we bought? No shitpost on Twitter (Le COVFEFE XD) And flag " abusive" comments on Steam. Fucking faggots, respectfully go fuck yourself.

someone show me ai designs from 1.0.16. This is just silly.

Respectfully disagree.

Okay, I mock the Scottish for being retarded, but they're actually pretty buff in that game.
Their "advanced" melee unit, the swordsman. Fully upgraded, it deals 35 damage (of an unusual type), ADDED to the formation damage (which can go to +7, and it doesn't need an officer, so no upkeep), it has +80% more HP compared to a pikeman, is a bit faster, and has very solid defense (except against bullets).

Thei downside is that the building to train them is expensive and they're slow to build (7 seconds), but Fuck, they're like horseless cavalry.

And as if the swordsmen weren't enough, the Scottish also have an unique cannon, the frame gun.
It replaces the multi-barreled gun, but has a bigger range, and can attack buildings. It behaves like a smaller cannon, with less damage (500) but a better rate of fire. It also eats iron and coal like there's no tomorrow. If this was KanColle instead of Cossacks, I'd make an Akagi joke.

And if that wasn't enough, the Scottish also have archers, who are a joke against the infantry, but are very good against buildings.

But if they're fun to play, Scotland has several massive flaws :
- only two ranged infantry : the XVIIth musketeers, and the archers,
- no heavy cavalry, and no ranged cavalry either, their two cavalry units are light,
- no XVIIIth century, so no balloon to uncover the map (if you play with fog of war, it's an issue).
- England laughs at you if you play them.

>fags starting riftborn
It says all.

>build big things
>hak empire
>playing games

>protect happiness
>kill horatio
>damn meme unless bonuses
>keep using kinetics
>dlc bad mean
Your wisdom will be listened to, oh Cloud!

Tell me about habitats. Are they worth that ascenscion perk?

>minor single problem
>missiles without stuff
>federation destroy conversion

>ascension fucked
THE CLOUD HAS SPOKEN

This fucking company is slowly depopulating Earth and putting it on the moon. Earth is at 2.8k million and Luna is at 2.4k million.

I have already set up a colony in another system but they're still doing this fucking run. Not even putting them on Mars.

I don't understand that screenshot.

It's autism.

I just figured out why. Luna was still a destination for colonists. I just set it to be a source while I set Earth to be stable.

"Setting" colony? What, like in Star Ruler, and you give orders and the planetary governor will build differents buildings?

Nope. Colonies have a pop amount. Civilian liners will transport colonists around these planets depending on where they're needed. Luna was still a source for colonists, so Pritchard Limited kept transporting people there for decades despite Mars and Gaul (my new planet) having much less population. So, by making Earth stable (no emigration or immigration), I made Luna the sole source for colonists in my empire.

You don't even want to see the way ships are designed in this game...

Show us ship design, forestall the obvious question.

Oh, so unlike in Distant Worlds, you have some more controls on the population movement.

I do like how some private ships organize in companies. That's something I dig for.

This is my destroyer design

Before this, I had to design the sensors, the kind of engine my missiles had, then the missile itself, not to mention the tube where these missiles launch from. Can't have a size 8 missile in a size 6 missile tube. And you need a good range to launch those missiles.

I set up gauss turrets (Design the gauss gun itself, then make a turret for it) with a fire control for PD purposes. For that, I needed a sensor that can detect missiles. So in the end, I have multiple sensors in one ship for multiple purposes since resolution (A missile can be 1 HS, a ship can be 60 HS) directly affects distance.

>I had to design the sensors, the kind of engine my missiles had, then the missile itself, not to mention the tube where these missiles launch from
Oh yeah, I knew you had to design missiles.
I forgot about it.

Is Stellaris' Fleet Management still shit or did they fix it?

what are some games?

>Stellaris' Fleet Management
No such thing exist.

They added rally points a while ago, but that's it.

Fighting the prethoryn really feels like its warhammer 40k.
As much as I beat them and I blow up their planets they keep coming back.
I even have gene warriors fighting off their invasions.

He probably means something like EUIV where you can easily raises troops in all provinces.

What do you like?

Still shit. No formation setting.

>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/stellaris-dev-diary-73-the-Čapek-update.1029455/

Stellaris is now named "Colony Rush: Frozen Worlds".

I miss Chapter Master.

When will this fucking game be popular enough so I can torrent it with more than 2 seeds without getting some keylogger up my ass?

Try to get a job, poorfag.

>all those private lines
Say goodbye to your turn time..

user. I'm sorry but you're retarded.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:2d7a520276a6d91181867c40c00271856ced3c77&dn=Endless_Space_2_v1.0.11_S5&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80%2fannounce

>What if the fag has a job and wants the game for free?

Not sure how its now but last time I checked there were several complains and none of the tracker uploaders were trusted.

>Wanting things
You fuckin tellin me mate you ain't ascended to a spiritual Buddha haven that surpasses material needs.
Get on my level.

>having earthly desires

Minecraft, Call of Duty, Peggle.

But the swede needs money to pay for all rapefugee asylums in taxes.

Do they speak like htat : youtube.com/watch?v=unv5XXZWIx0 ?

Does anyone know how to revert the insane nerf to Vodyani heroes per level FIDS bonus? It went from 8% to 1% and it's so fucking small it now shows 0% on the description because they fucked it so hard.

Doesn't even make sense why they instantly nerfed that shit into the ground.

Im a poortuguese fag. No such thing as money here.

Install 1.0.16

Thanks. I didn't check in 1.0.16 if they changed it. I'd give you a blowjob.

the fuck? lvl 11 hero gives +44 all on all pops?

As the name goes. We wuz Virtual.

I'm pretty sure it's a mistake that will get corrected, but in meantime I enjoy my infinite influence.

anyone got an upload of the beta patch?

I'm trying to play Stellaris, but it keeps crashing after a short time. It has happened two times so far, seemingly at the time when I finished that first contact research. What do?

on their system, with +11 FIDSI to all systems if they're the leader of a political party that's in senate

it really should be 2 FIDS/1 FIDS split, with influence left completely out

>wanted to take over the New World
>nowaday is a joke
How Portugal fell...

It should be 1 FIDS/ 1 FIDS with influence and dust left out. Don't you know anything?!

Nigger fuck off.

>He probably means something like EUIV where you can easily raises troops in all provinces.

No I don't. I mean an interface that lets you manage all fleets.

Well in that case there's still no such thing.

HAK HAK HAK

>Honestly, I don't get it. Paradox fucked up hard.
They fucked up, but specifically hard? I don't know. It felt like a mild annoyance.
I started up the game, saw that 2 of my mods didn't work for 1.7.2, decided to wait with playing, then saw that those two mods later worked, but not my 3rd mod because it was for a future version now.
It was dumb, but I just kept playing at a later moment since I am not specifically looking for drama and reasons to shit on paradox, there's plenty of legitimate stuff I can complain about with paradox and their games already.

Since I don't hate on them always for every possible reason I'm just a bought shill though.
Even though I started by pirating eu3, and have pirated all of the eu4 dlc.

I think it should go back to percetages. 10% Fidsi bonus at level 10 is big enough, no need to overbufff it to oblivion.

>actual races care

>manage all fleets.
In what way?
What do you want to do?

>I was reading discussion about Stellaris reverting back to 1.6.2, cuz multiplayer update not working for large part of community. And saw interesting thing. Every post with even slight sign of disappoitment was ignored or shitposted to the ground. Going back to begining of my adventure with Stellaris (Leviathans) Paradox couldn't handle fixing game properly. However we achieved 1.6 Fixpack patch, and Paradox failed hard. They introduced more important bugs than they fixed. But ppl still defended them. Paradox promised not to make such error (rushed release of unpolished patch), yet same stuff happens literally next patch. Half of the patch does not work. I open discussion, and I see compliments"it was brave move", "it wasn't their fault" etc.
>Honestly, I don't get it. Paradox fucked up hard. After their recent promise, they failed to deliver. Id expect outrage. Yet, nothing like this happens.

The difference between the Stellaris Whiteknights and the HOI 4 forum is insane.

Both games are going through the same issues with shit AI, and crap patching, along with similar DLC rip-offs.

The HOI4 forum is rightly taking Paradox as a developer AND a publisher to task for their ongoing fuckups, while the Stellaris forum is sucking hard dick. When was the last time

It's like they don't even realise there's no Ubisoft or EA pushing these broken updates, failing to hire QA staff, and letting their devs go live with untested updates before another set of holidays, and having too many artists and not enough coders & testers.

There hasn't been many patch rollbacks. I found a few one in Street Fighter because it installed a rootkit.

It's a colossal fuckup that should see people fired.

But nah, let's all give them kudos for making "a hard decision". A "hard decision" would be stopping the flood of poorly made DLC"s for HOI4 & Stellaris, cutting un-necessary artists and not concentrating on fixing the game as it stands.

It sounds like he wants a fleet list.

Because most Stellaris fags are newfags trying 4x for the first time.

doesn't the outliner kinda function for that?

Too much stuff for one column in the outliner though imo.
I'd rather have two columns with ships in one of them.
fuck scrolling.

>playing as Russia, trying to go for culture
>game spawns me next to Brazil
>fucker just gets mad at everything I do
>Right next to tundra, so Barbarians just sweep my asshole left and right
>Aussies are met next, get mad at my lack of a military since I had been trying to hold barbarians at bay using a mountain pass to my advantage.
>Brazil surprise war
>Aussie surprise war
>stunted growth due to barbarians
>lose all but coastal cities, so now I'm a crab farmer
>mfw

>cutting un-necessary artists
How many artists do they have?

I can understand them for having a year round art team that works on dlc after the game is "done", just so they don't have to fire the artists every time they're done with a base product, but it doesn't seem like these games should require that many to be honest.

probably part of the reason, people who are into the thematic genre(scifi, space), but not deeply into the mechanical genre(4x) since before so they can't really critique it

>Dyson Sphere!
>I know that that is!
>I clapped, I clapped when I saw Ringworlds!

You are like a little kid.
Check this : youtube.com/watch?v=1MEdj9jHPMg

Never been a fan of the Dark Souls series. I've tried to get into them, but it's not the deaths that turn me off just the controls and weapon management.

I see why people like it, but just not my cup of tea.

Not my point. Look at the boss.

I did, it's a crab, I chuckled.

The point was more that I was angry my shit got pushed in to the point of crab farmer. Not that I was fighting crabs.

You do sound a bit crabby.

he needs to have fun tonight, go out and get a decent whore, better wear protection though so you dont get aids

>love endless legend for being a Civ V that isn't terrible
>want more
>buy endless space on sale for a dollar
>boot it up
>choose horatio because maymays
>no explanation
>start on a two system void that I can't escape from
>quit after 20 minutes of confusion
>watch e3
>see trailers for endless space 2
>it looks good
>remember the confusing pain of ES1

Should I buy the sequel? Is it better? Does it actually explain game concepts?

You see, they charge that much because people still buy it.

>Portugal, Cartage and Venice

The trades my man! The trades!

ES1 is bad, ES2 is far closer to EL and is actually good although you have to deal with it being a new 4x which means buggy and unbalanced.

I love robutts.

That's all.

But thats a toaster and worst peethree

So do I. I don't care if I'll break my hands, I want to spank it.

Shame there's no ship section for corvettes with more defensive slots and less offensive slots.

Liked making just bait corvettes that stacked up on more shields/crystals in earlier versions.

Alright that one gave me more of a laugh

>rock paper scissors in space
>have to disable virtually every victory condition for a vaguely satisfying game
>actually good

Nice, Unbidden spawned right in the middle of my empire

I can probably beat them, but then this angry Awakened empire will declare war when I'm low on military power

>>rock paper scissors in space
Oh no, actual engaging combat, why live.
>>have to disable virtually every victory condition for a vaguely satisfying game
Yeah, Ill give you that, tho I keep them enabled for extra difficulty.
>>actually good
Yeah, it actually is.

You could just declare on the AE and hope they come kill the Unbidden for you.

I did so its unbalanced user