Guild Wars 2 - /gw2g/

ATTENTION: This thread might have random spam, talk to us by joining a guild HERE: discord.gg/greCqvQ

Guilds: pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
Guides: pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WIZNDOEZPNY
youtube.com/watch?v=3pLL_oL9-EM
patches-scrolls.de/patch/1020/7/40982/download
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Helping people get roms for free
>for free
>shill
I don't think you know what that word means.
How many of those games have you played over 10 minutes? Be honest.

what can it be?

what's up with all the lewd threads today? it's nice

Why are tanks wearing full body pantyhoses?

I think they're both fixed meaning you only get the first 3 level of the druid spell list (no iron skin), it's still a decent class because of the free dual wield and fighter apr

no problem. you sound like a pro virtual racecar man : what do u think of pcars and the f1 games

really great comeback there user, it doesn't even make sense given the content of his post

>game about americans shooting mudslimes
>join server
>raghead team players yelling allahu akbar, murican team yelling sieg heils and deus vult
>racist slurs galore, nobody giving a fuck
>good time all around

woah.. it's almost as if... there's anime... in my xeno games...

I didn't like the Playstation Clock Towers.

Clock Tower 1 (snes + enhanced PS1 version, but I've never played the PS1 version and I assume loading is annoying) and Clock Tower 3 are the best.

this

Reconstructive surgery perhaps.

this is DnB
youtube.com/watch?v=WIZNDOEZPNY

fuck off with your garbage

Because it's discount F-Zero and doesn't even have the balls to be fun like Quantum Redshift or literally any of the other actually fun F-Zero clones.

>robocuck had an update
>nanoguns now work like those protoseekers and shoot little healing cross signs at people from medium range

gay

Basic salvage gantry.
Cheap, easy to stack, and isn't spending time doing anything else.

Wrong. Good guess, but wrong.

Not him, but I find it runs better for me than PCSXR. Why is there so much hare for epsxe on this board?

I've taken bowel movements that are more complex than Super Mario 64

As large as possible whilst still maintaining integer scaling, with bilinear filtering disabled.

I don't have shiryu, I have to use friendly ones.
My enel clearing team is shiryu, Llaw, mihawk, ashura zoro, slasherdile and gpu. Shit's bad and honestly I should give up and just farm mihawks but a qck team would be amazing for me atm

Please do not do it.

Are Saturn mod chips still around?

youtube.com/watch?v=3pLL_oL9-EM

citation needed

buy more membership

>over 3 or TAG
What about 2?

All the kids today with the hair and the clothes are playing summit called Overwatching. Also Rocket soccer or some diddly doo dad like that.

But my grandson created Skyrimâ„¢ make sure to give it a play, young man.,

painful

Realms of Arkania 2: Star Trail. You can also switch to free movement but it's pointless since the maps are still grid based.

Well, I don't know how you can get any sense of being lost and alone when you're being constantly reminded of the computer looking over your shoulder and telling you what to do.

so why does the golakka crawler cost 2 mana and only gain 1/1, when the hungry crawler cost 1 and gain 2/2? did they expect murlocs to be more aggressive than pirates? did that even actually come true?

^I got it as present in late 90s but it was most likely released in mid 90s or earlier.

7 grand dad is probably the most well-known one

>over 3 or TAG
What about 2?

start with putting jump on mouse2

there are really good user

Buck or Hibana?
Is Hibana just a faster Thermite?

did that redone d1/hd mod ever get working mp? i would play that

I love you clownie

Wow, fuck everything
My dog is ded and I'm still hung up about it...

I had the SNES version. That game was tough as balls. Never did beat it.

Post link or you are a faggot. You're the one making a claim.

Daily reminder

Reminder warlord is still balanced.

a20 shitters go home.

Touch detective
Attack of the friday monsters

Do you think the GTA games are an example of open world games done right?

At least it is anecdotal.

>all of the characters I hate watching like Magneto, Phoenix, Sentinel, Storm are X-Men related

just add Gene, Dormammu and Taskmaster and I'd be happy with this

no
bookoff has some fair priced import games but other than that everything is tourist cancer

>blog
>Loads of games I am missing BIOS for
You're obviously new to this so go back to the beginning and check/test at each step. There's no way to tell where you went wrong without a lot more detail.

>man
Kill yourself

Seriri is never coming back.

Sony haven't sold PCs or laptop since early 2014 when they sold VAIO. I can't recall ATM but I'm sure that way before win 10.

I am a bit confused about rooms. If I want to create a communal dinning hall, I put a bunch of tables and then designate room from ONE table? Rest will be included?

>novel's worth of information
you got barely a paragraph at a time

Realms of Arkania 2: Star Trail. You can also switch to free movement but it's pointless since the maps are still grid based.

>Sae
>not bad
willing to temper with evidence and to condemn innocents so that your boss would pat you on the head is the definition of 'bad', user

Epic /tv/
Simply epic

>patch for modern systems
that link on the site is blank, broken, but i found something here
patches-scrolls.de/patch/1020/7/40982/download

It says NEW in top left, doesn't it?

Emily>Corvo

>better dialogue
>better powers
>better penis

desu speaking from experience, setting deadlines too early can be pretty detrimental. always take a few months on top of the estimated time.
eva is a hack tho, the game's never gonna get finished

>no RF
dropped

The first time you use the Zora Mask in Majora's Mask.

0/10 delet this

I just want muh squid kids desu famalam

I agree. Super underrated, charming af.

see

Chewie>Fuckface

There's a little bit left but they're mostly pictures of shelves. I will post them tomorrow so it will probably be about 16 to 20 hours or so.

I hope that you're enjoying the pictures so far.

System Shock 3. Not even kidding.

was going to say i dont know which to choose but theyll both be deleted in 10 mins anyway lol

It's now illegal to tell someone to kill themselves. Don't you read the news?

Sure can't wait to assemble this :^)

Whilst I agree that their role is analogous to Pointman, I don't like it because it sounds really informal and un-ADVENT-y.

I vote Pathfinder.

This to be fucking honest and I hate DaS2 with passion.

>emulate the effects of CRT
>who says we're trying to make it look like a CRT?
Is this retardation?

>open up the secret files in BNW
>in the technical FAQ the author literally calls people "someponies"
>dedicates the game to "Princess Luna"

What would the Beor version of Hador 5/1/1/1 be? I feel like playing some Sil and its one of the house I never won

Anyone here played Cold Waters? How is it?

PANTS

Cute girls and fun times

T-the company won't die right we can still all play together?

I think it was implied that would have been a good thing for the Empire but not sure, maybe some user here knows better

This is pretty fun if you have low expectations.

No one knows since it's the one map that went completely unused.
Some say it's an earlier version of the Undead Crypt, others that it's the area that went between Earthen Peak and Iron Keep.

It's shit so who cares.

Zou-Gogen, the Siegfried upgrade. Was I the only one who did this?

>people thinking dragon is going to get a ramp oriented legendary after last expansion

It's going to be for aggro or discard. No way they give ramp two legendaries again

>b-but if you're not raiding mythic you have nothing to complain about!!!!11
You do realize you're actually making yourself look worse by implying that raiding mythic is the only thing legion is good for, right?

Edgy. Help me to understand, then. My ignorance is no excuse for you not having to explain/defend your criticisms, and I really want to know, because they SEEM dumb.

Why do you faggots keep pretending that ambient temperature affects your gameplay? Unless your computer is 80C or higher, there's nothing to worry about

No mirror matches

No one said I had to add characters