Cruisin The Coast 21

We reached 8,200 cars this year and I didnt see a thread about the car show. So here's a few pictures i've taken over the week.

this is ours. 55 belair with a 350 swap w/ eldelbrock carb

we got cut short a day due to Hurricane Nate.

I'll take the ragtop Cutlass, please.

I wont be picking it up till monday, so sadly ill miss it this year, but heres mine.

anybody here?

nice. this is our garage, rx7 is mine

yeskeeppostingnigger

for anyone interested, ctc is held the first week of October every year. it runs for 5 days officially, but usually there's 9 days of events. including burnout and flamethrowing. you have to travel across highway 90 to 4 coastal cities to get a stamp at each, then you're entered into a raffle for money at the end.

the show open to any vehicle 25 years or older, tho if a car has 5 "major" modifications, it can be approved and allowed to enter.

this was taken in Bay St lious

I was looking forward to seeing it here in Mobile.... but fucking Nate runined it...

yea the weather scared alot of people. alot left today, and they moved the closing from Sunday to tomorrow

you'll see anything you can imagine... though the officials wouldn't let me Park my mazda despite my money to register lol

*taking

I have 1200 pics from this year, is there a place I can upload them so people can see them? like other than instagram and facebook?