Why would anyone buy a new car?

Why would anyone buy a new car?

>normie problems
>muh warranty

some are easily fooled by jewish trickery

How can people buy a new car? I'm 23 right now and I can't even fathom spending that much on a new car.

Because they want to look rich. Or they're deluded enough to think that anything new is better.

I'm 21 and neither can I.
I have a good job (make 65k a year) but it still baffles me when my normalfag co-workers say they bought a new $50000 truck.

>I'm 21
>I have a good job (make 65k a year)
lol sure thing you fucking faggot

65k leafbucks*

Limited production runs.

You ever wonder how hard it is to get a hold of a used mclaren F1?

Because people are fucking dumb and would rather get jewed thousands of dollars than spend five minutes doing actual research so they can get a good deal

Also because some faggots are insecure as fuck and want to look "rich" when is utterly pointless to do as most people don't give a fuck about you anyway unless you're in their way or provide actual benefit to their lives

Because I got a better interest rate (zero) buying the new car over the used one, so by the time I've paid it off I would end up spending less anyways.

Because I bought a sports car and don't want it abused or molested?

If I was buying a shitbox, I wouldn't buy it new.

>tfw got 500 abarth for $16k out the door.

$16K shitbox rebadged fiat... awkward

Nobody really buys anymore. You can lease a Civic for like $200 a month. You probably spend more than that on tendies.

>shitbox

It's fun.

>rebadged

Rebadged from what, you massive retard?

>oh no he got a brand new vehicle for the price of a used one from the same year

woe is me

bitch

>Why would anyone buy a new car?
Because a car is more than just a shitbox to get from point A to point B.

If there is no demand for new cars, there wont ve new cars, faggot

Both of my cars are over 26 years old and I couldn't be happier having my non-existent car payment costs going to fuel my chronic alcoholism instead

>new isnt better
>sloppy seconds are just as good as hot fresh puss
t. cuck

>ill c-call him a b-bitch
>look mom i did it again

>man why don't they make any more of x?
i wonder if its because you autists don't buy new and chastise anyone who does

I just bought a new CRV. Ask me anything.

How are the kids?

Just one kid for now. And doing well, thanks.

>and I couldn't be happier having my non-existent car payment costs going to repairs and maintenance
ftfy