/wowsg/ - World of Warships Admiral

Slap that pussy edition

****NEW TO THE GAME?*****
Tell us your server and get a referral code from a fellow /wowsg/ to get extra bonus credits/flags/XP and two free premium ships (one instantly, one after you research a T6 ship).

>Newbie guide
pastebin.com/XGWdGjPc

>0.6.6 LIVE
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/Update-066/

>0.6.7 PTS
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/pt067/

>NA vs. EU showmatch, place bets here (must be submitted by 11:30AM PDT)
battleofatlantic.hscampaigns.com/#enter-now

>Royal Navy LEAK
thearmoredpatrol.com/2017/06/05/wows-king-george-v-nelson-lion-conqueror-stats-pictures/

>Latest Q&A
thearmoredpatrol.com/2017/06/15/wows-qa-15th-june-2017/
-Enterprise AP bomb HYPE

>Haifuri premiums soon™
thearmoredpatrol.com/2017/06/07/wows-hsf-harekaze-hsf-graf-spee-stats/

>Captain Skill calculator
shipcomrade.com/captcalc

>Statistic tracker (warships.today is RIP, press F to pay respects)
wows-numbers.com/
wowstats.org/

>In-game chat channel:
NA Channel: Search for 'Veeky Forums' by antibullyranger
EU Channel: "Official Veeky Forums channel"
SEA Channel: Veeky Forums

>Clans
[HOTEL] on EU - contact Rex1121
[BOTES] on SEA - contact Benlisquare
[BOTES] & [HOTEL] on NA - contact Prec

Previously

Other urls found in this thread:

out.reddit.com/t3_6huylk?url=https://my.mixtape.moe/sbmwek.webm&token=AQAA_IRFWbGAZbMRTFojuqr0DEVsPiZz6n1UndnbXMd8NQqb9s4R&app_name=reddit.com
reddit.com/r/WorldOfWarships/comments/6huylk/why_is_atago_so_perfect/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Erster für deutsche Schiffsmädchen.

ded

CV's need to do the lowest direct damage in the game if they have the most mobility, most safety and most vision.

0/10 you must have a very empty life if you are still comitting to this gaslighting. Keep dreaming that WH will remove them when they just released a prem cv moneymaker and will release another one.

out.reddit.com/t3_6huylk?url=https://my.mixtape.moe/sbmwek.webm&token=AQAA_IRFWbGAZbMRTFojuqr0DEVsPiZz6n1UndnbXMd8NQqb9s4R&app_name=reddit.com

Reminder Atago is perfect

Holy hell what happened to the link reddit.com/r/WorldOfWarships/comments/6huylk/why_is_atago_so_perfect/

Did WG finally kill wowsg?

One of you dumbys got your post on leddit banned.

Also ily Hotel_a_QT

>dual purpose guns can be firing normal rounds and AA rounds at the same time
Such bullshit

Furries belong to camps

I think it would be fair if ships which have DP main guns couldn't use DFAA while engaging surface targets. Beyond that, it would get too tricky.

>EU 0
>NA 2

I don't think Battleships should be allowed to have DP guns that fire at air targets.

How big is your ego if you claim there is no XVM in WoWs?

Why are tier VIII-X battles so shit? It's like the worst players gather there.

I'm willing to bet that "someone" was Hotel_a_QT and that his XVM malfunctioned.

Just met Anumati in an NA vs. EU showmatch, fantastic guy, really skilled and polite, would div with him given the chance (if he so chose)

Hotel is that you saying that? t.t

So who's actually to blame for the passive meta? Is it actually any ship problem? Or is it just try hard statpadders getting way too serious at the high tiers.

BBs being too strong so cruisers are afraid of getting into caps to support DDs.

>EU vs. NA
>SF losing to Throw Throw Throw

>Anumati BTFO

>Anu got 11 plane kills
>11

And this guy is the face of /wowsg/, what an absolute shitter.

Why is Notser grunting and groaning in his latest video? It sounds very weird.

Will NA ever recover?

*every video

In case you haven't noticed describing high tier gameplay as "unforgiving" is an understatement. The game is currently set up to where whoever moves first loses.
>Cruiser?
>Over exposed or committed to a turn for more than 0.000000000000021 seconds?
>Deleted
>if you're not deleted then enjoy basically being so dead that a stray wave could kill you because you don't have the battleship magic bullshit healing potion
>Destroyer?
>Get detected for half a second?
>Literally everyone and their grandmother who just signed up and grinded to tier x just to singularly fuck you over focus fires you into oblivion
>Also there's radar so fuck you
>Also CVs hate you too hope you like being dive bombed into oblivion
>Or if not dive bombed then constantly spotted so their third cousin three times removed can join in on focus firing you
>Battleship?
>Get burned into oblivion and torped if you haven't mastered the art of "If I was a DD would I fucking torp me right now"
>Carriers?
>Basically what happens to DDs because everyone wants to burn you alive

Now just you hold on my baby boy because I'm not done yet.

You see Carriers and Battleships being on fire is actually really interesting because it shows how fucking retarded the vast majority of the player base is.
Battleships originally didn't work properly. Anyone could penetrate them really easily. That got fixed but the playerbase never forgot. They also learned
>my AP is no longer working as it used to
>surely HE is the solution to my current predicament
and so that's why everyone spams HE at battleships all the time. Because the vast majority of the playerbase don't know when it's advantageous to shoot AP at one, so just fires.
At one time carriers could basically shit on anything no matter what. So the playerbase reaction wasn't so much a knee jerk as it was a back flip into another fucking room. Since then people have devoted ships ENTIRELY to AA, they'll stick together and form massive AA bubbles, they'll say shit like the Hood's bull shit power creep missiles aren't broken.

So basically what we have learned here is that every ship is the blame and the playerbase is idiotic. Welcome to world of warships where nobody plays a ship game, they play it to see the color purple and ejaculate through their eyes.

To sum it up
>Destroyers try to cap or do the heavy lifting
>Cruisers won't support them because they don't want to get deleted for showing broadeside for more than half a second
>Battleships won't push because they don't want to get set on fire or torped
>Carriers are pretty much exclusively a support role but this kind of shit is why there's so little of them in the first place

Then its simple we nerf Battleships.

>At one time carriers could basically shit on anything no matter what.
No, they were never OP you dense fuck.

A good idea! Except literally nobody not even WG themselves know how to do this. Every single suggestions is less a suggestion and more
>"I want to put battleships into a medically induced coma"
with retarded ideas like minute long loading, even more turning radius, gimped AA, basically make them floating barrels of xp. Which in case you haven't noticed, battleships are WGs cash cow. Go google world of warships. Tell me what kind of ship game it is.
>free online battleship game
>free multiplayer game about battleships.

Buffing cruiser survivability would be better imo. The battleship is the counter to cruisers, but they shut them down way too hard.

But those things do need to be nerfed you fucking idiotic babbie

Do you lack brain cells? Do you not have your carer? I'm agreeing with him you dim witted fuck. I'm saying the problem is that WG doesn't even know how to fix BBs and any community suggestions are less a suggestion and more just an effort to kill the entire class. Which is something they're straight up not willing to do. Maybe WG does have a plan, maybe they know exactly how to fix BBs but just aren't doing it. IMO I think cruisers need to be buffed so they can actually take a bit more punishment. A huge part of the fear is that at high tiers a lot of battleships are stupid accurate, stupid fast, have stupid good AA, and in the case of the Yamato, give zero shits about whatever your angle is, it'll just punch through you.

Battleships need something done to them because they're primarily one of the biggest reasons for the passive meta. They're the whole reason that a DDs supporting friendly isn't going to support them. But how do you actually fix it? Give me a legitimate suggestion that isn't an effort to just kill the class. Additionally put yourself in WGs shoes.

>arguing with lunaticred

Stop, he is a insufferable sperg.

Simple, swap BB dispersion from wide to long, increase vertical dispersion, slightly reduce AA effectiveness so its still usable and not wiping whole squads within seconds. Don't nerf their speed, just made it so their they don't speed up very quickly, and bleed speed a bit more while turning.

Might also be wise to decrease babbies alpha by a 15 to 20%, and increase the fire damage they take.

>and increase the fire damage they take.

This is one of the reasons for passive play in the first place.

>increase the fire damage they take
an entertaining idea but that'll just keep the babbies blue lining even more

>Give me a legitimate suggestion that isn't an effort to just kill the class. Additionally put yourself in WGs shoes.
These two things contradict. As for the WG, they arent losing massive numbers of players bc of a BB meta, so they are not changing other than introducing Kaga.

Then why not cap their range at 15km. They have to get in the fight then.

>Because the vast majority of the playerbase don't know when it's advantageous to shoot AP at one, so just fires.
A BB burning up will be alive less longer to delete you. For some ships like Bertin HE is simply better 94% of the time.

Increase their healing power.
That way players get to farm even more damage off of them and everyone is happy.

>Atago firing AP at my Baltimore
What did he meme by this?

I'm not all too sure if that'd work. Lets look at the Japanese cruiser line for example
>VIII - Mogami
>14.2km range, buffed to 15.7km with their range mod
>.7km buffer to harass without worry
>IX - Ibuki
>15km range, buffed to 16.5 from their mod
>1.5km buffer
>X- Zao, which is at 16.2
Really all that idea does is just allow cruisers to get in closer while not letting battleships fight back. 1km might not seem like much but it's a big difference when it comes to things like this. Cruisers are more maneuverable and agile, a decent player could keep up that buffer and continue a consistent and focused harassment for most of the time if they played right.
I feel like that might have more of a playerbase issue rather than a gameplay issue

Serves the babbies right. They deserve to have their class reduced to scrap like what happened in real life.

Cool. Then the game loses a lot of life and we become Steel Ocean.

They should just rip off Warthunder's repair system. Fires, flooding, and repairs are all automatically fixed at a slow rate. You can prioritize them to speed that up, but it slows down your gun's reloading. It would make the current repair system less retarded across the board and weaken battleships the most. At the same time, reward battleships with exp for receiving lots of damage, like say starting at 80% and up of their health pool, and increase the amount of fire and flooding damage a single repair party can heal. Everybody wins and battleships are forced more into a tank role than a sniper role.

Then it deserves to happen. Anyone who looks at a battleship and think it looks cool is a fucking retarded mong. Like Americans and like fat fucks.

Good talk. Productive. Solid

Tier VII best tier

Tier 1 is the best due to it being pure.

ok so nelson kgv lion and conqueror are all inside the test server files. neat

t. Babbie

Nice comeback.

>Chinese bote nicknames
>污大老爷/Lewd Grandpa: Udaloi. "污大老爷" is read as "Wu-Da-Lao-Ye", which sounds very similar to Udaloi's Chinese phonetic translation 乌达罗伊 (Wu-Da-Luo-Yi). Well, consider that she's quite a good DD hunter, calling her a lewd grandpa who goes after little underage botes isn't too far of a stretch.
China why

so looks like nelsons stock hull is an amalgamation of 1920's but with her 30's tower expansion and rodney's kingfisher launcher but still sticking with her 20's aa armament. lets hope they have her 1944 refit with significantly better aa as her b hull

they have removed the 15in gun upgrade from kgv and her citadel is now deep as all hell several feet below the water line and behind a fuckload of armor. her a hull looks to be after her first refit they got rid of the unrotated projectile rockets. noidea what her b hull will be

lion still has her 419mm meme guns. her hull looks to be some kind of weird mish mash of aa ideas about half and half pompom mounts to bofors willing to bet they will just make her b hull have more twin orlikons and replace the pom poms with bofors her armor looks the same as kgv just her citadel seems slightly less deep

conq is still a meme. covered in sextupe bofors and other meme aa. Her citadel isn't as deep as kgv but it's still deepo

these are basically german ships with better main guns in exchange for bad secondaries memes and easier to damage upe belts

Have you ever had a ship you lose every match in no matter how well you do? Like you could sink all 12 enemy ships single-handedly but somehow you'd still lose?

I have.

Alabama

I have done so well in the fucking thing. I have carried so hard in it. Keep losing somehow
First ship I ever got kraken in

I remember back when my midway had fucking jets and i could delete any ship at will due to the speed of the planes and how close they could drop the torps and arm them. I will readily admit midway was OP at the time. One of the reasons the top 5 highest damage games on the server were 5 midways. (later to have the party crashed by chain chomp's montana)

NA btfo lmao

Hiryuu, going from a 70% win rate on the Ryujo to 35% is pretty painful.

CUTE!

Budyonny. I do very well in this ship, but my team throws every time I use it. It's cursed. I even had a 60% WR in Kirov, 65% in Aoba and 55% in Nurnmeme. In the Bud my WR was as low as 37% at one point. I got it at exactly 50% very briefly and then I lost 8 games in a row. It's at 44% right now.

>tfw Anumati got BTFO

>no proofs
Sure kid

fucking weekends

Please tell me WG removed USN AP angles and RN heal. That thing is retarded

How do you even end up in this situation?

>NA got BTFO 6:3 as predicted by the dead sea scrolls
Nice. I may get myself a Warspite paying squat for it.

>EU btfo NA 6:3.
Best server, desu.

baBBies reverse away from enemy ships immediately

no idea. hopefully not the rn meme seems to be that they get good guns with bad pen and are almost as difficult to citadel as german battleships. but their upper belt will be only 32mm not the 100+ of the germans. And they have huge absolutely gigantic super sctuctures like fucking ginormous huge super structures. I have a feeling they need that heal with the kind of regular pen and he damage they will take from high tier cruisers. their guns have bad pen so the angles are probably necessary for them to even be competitive.

Without the heal I have a feeling that these will turn into very cowardly snipers instead of the low hp high heal back counter to german brawlers by brawling ships they seem to want to be.

>baBByships that can't get citadeled, but their gun stats invite shitters into """"sniping""""
)))))))))))))))))

which is to bad these things should shit on german battleships in the 11-10km range. but I have a feeling they will nerf the shit out of the heal, and with the low up and horrifying upperbelt people will just hide at 20k

Than give them a little more powerful Colorado heal? Like 0.8% per second, not outright 2%. T10 can outheal 6 guns Des Moines DPM, considering that citadels are out of question. While at the same time it lolpens Des Moines. This is stupid.

conq can't lolpen like yama

Which NA and EU team played worst overall?

My guess is APOC and TTT

honestly I thought TSF looked really bad

When do we get results from correct gambling?

It won't be seen from space like Hotel. So Conq can sneak.

I knew lion was basically just a KGV with different guns with a bunch of other modifications, but I could have swore they had slightly different armor layouts. in game they are virtually identical
I was wrong conq should be able to lolpen des memes. tbqh though you probably shouldn't be trying to brawl with a bb. if you can get it inbetween heal cool downs or when you can fire from behind an island shit should be ez. she has no deck armor or uper belt to resist he and her super is huge.

Also remember RN get that horrible damage control immunity cooldown so you can burn her bad

AAAAA

qt

Why is it ok for them to fire at surface targets?

Anu played flawlessly.

TSF is team special forcers right?

>1 plane shot down

Its not. To be honest I don't think battleships should be allowed to use secondaries.

You can't apply random match metrics in competitive play, i'm sorry, try again

But cruisers have a superior magic bullshit healing potion to battleships at high tiers.

but I just did and its kinda hilarious that you can somehow justify 1 plane shot down as a good contribution

They have the exact same one. If you're thinking of British cruisers, British battleships are also about to get the same bullshit 2% heal.

>Anumati loses and blames his team
>Gaishu loses and claims it was a victory

Why are "unicums" in denial so much?

you got raped.

nothing less would be expected from a shitty dadclan reject

LMAO

They might as well rename themselves to 'very special forces'

Fuck off raptard, seriously you're garbage player who should just shut the fuck up after all your failures

>play for the first time in a few weeks
>4 of our ships go between the islands to D
>they all die
>They where warned

I literally can't be bothered with these brainless goons.

TSF played well, they were almost going to break OMNI.

Why are you so far away from the action?

Anusmati blown the fuck out lmao