What's the best car to attract girls?

What's the best car to attract girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/jimgorzelany/2014/01/27/women-say-theyre-most-attracted-to-guys-driving-pickups/amp/
youtu.be/ZLqDuT0EVXY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

old poorfag luxury like the most expensive and fanciest 5-10 year old BMW/Merc you can find or the most expensive BMW/Merc you can lease.
Bonus points if its extra clean inside despite used.

BMWs for white girls

Civic if you like spics

porsche
duh

MRS
Miata
if you're in europe

forgot to mention you're an retarded autistic fag who no one wants to deal with if you think car is going to get you laid

What's the best car to attract ASIAN girls?

Ferrari

European cars

This. Asian girls are obsessed with materialistic status symbols and the ferrari is the ultimate status symbol car.

>this thread again.
The one that gets you to your high paying job reliably

>I'd rather cry in a BMW than laugh in a bicycle

Actual quote from a Chinese celeb.

Anything clean looking, fast enough to keep up with traffic, with working AC/heater and a half decent stereo with an aux jack (so she can hog it and play whatever music she likes).

Bonus points for big enough to fuck in, 80s aesthetic and vaguely sporty.
Past that they literally don't give a shit.

If you're in a redneck hippie shithole like I am with wilderness everywhere, a truck. A gigantic lifted truck on gigantic knobby tires that gets 10mpg. Doesn't matter if dodge, ford or chevy, or even a Jeep wrangler. Maybe even a suzuki samurai.

What's the best car to attract traps?

they craving that white dick

The asian bitch ive asked told me she loves mercedes amg cars.
Likes the exterior/interior and sound of them. Also thinks youre super exclusive if you own a mercedes.

Same for other girls but only with bmws m models.

>new
>shiny
>'big'

G Wagon without a single doubt.

location kinda matters, regarding what's available to you. Also getting laid just because of a car is not gonna happen.

if you can handle the 'bants it's pic related btw

Mustang because it literally is a girl’s car

>he needs a car to get laid
so pathetic lol

What if I roll around in a A200d?

Any Mercedes Benz

Depends on where you are.

When I lived in the city, anything new and in good condition worked nicely. Women there seemed to be into crossover sort of things in particular.

Now I'm living out in the sticks, and girls out this way jump on the dick of any guy with a lifted 4WD ute, Landcruiser, Triton, Navara, etc. They all love camping and getting outdoors so if a guy has a vehicle that can help facilitate that, they tend to do pretty well.

Outside of China, anything flashy and expensive tends to work. With the Chinese, it's typically European marques, top spec Mercedes, BMWs, and Audis are loved - cars that are made outside of China and imported are a pussy bonus, people in China dislike vehicles actually manufactured there and have a preference for imported things because they're aware their own products are shit.

If you have the money, a Bentley Continental GT will probably get you laid the most of all in China. They have a bizarre obsession with Bentleys, every businessman seems to have a hard on for them and as such the women know if they see one, the guy is backed up by some serious coin.

Silverado for THICC country girls

The supreme gentleman's car

A car fit for a true gentleman

Lol

My dads C63 helped a lot tbqh but mostly Asian girls seem to love it

he's the perfect guy

The ultimate driving Machine

Miata
Is
Always
The
Answer

E90 328i coupe

Your cousin doesn't count.

Truly /our guy/.

Convertible but if you're trying to get girls with a car I think you might be surprised when you get guys instead

It would be like driving in Genesis G90. These bitches would be like ugh, but couldn't resist BWC.

>What is assertive

depends on who you want but you can't go wrong with a clean looking camaro or challenger

Can confirm. Hondas and Latinas are like honey and flies.

at least here in Bongland, girls are crazy about small, cute cars so
miata / classic mini / new mini / fiat500

obviously big expensive cars work too, but mercs and bmws are insanely common here so they don't have the same thot pulling power they might do in other countries.

just get a motorcycle, even a 50cc honda is more likely to get girls then a car

you are cute :3

>tfw born in America
>tfw will never get to drive around in a mini with a pale qt British gf

t-bh still dont know how this idiot autistic fella didnt score with a bmw, most women arent car savvy they will definitively fall for the badge meme

Alfa Romeo ES30

I thought the Chinese liked Buick minivans

One without you in it

It's a Ferrari and everyone knows it
The 360 will yield the highest poon/$

Miata

Every mexican drives a Nissan Altima where I live
>socal

Not everyone of us lives in commieland faggot

Miata

no matter what car you get nothing attracts a girl faster than a cute puppy. the fluffier and cuter the better.

P71 obviously

>uses his real name as his username

no wonder he was a virgin

Statistically it’s trucks

t. Cletus

>5'9"
holy fuck

google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/jimgorzelany/2014/01/27/women-say-theyre-most-attracted-to-guys-driving-pickups/amp/

Any girl that is attracted to you because of your car is going to be trash unless she's a unicorn one in a million who are maybe into the same badge or some shit

No car will pull good women if you're an ugly beta unless you're rich

BMW

fucking merc and bmw badges.
base model german luxury cars is how to attract whores

he said attract girls not boys

I drive a '99 Saturn SL and I fuck FOB Asians regularly.

this, I've asked several girls if they're more likely to go out with a guy riding a motorcycle
the majority said "Yes, as long as they have the correct safety gear."

anything that makes you look rich.

Normie level?
>jeep
>mercedes
>big bmw

Rich fag status
>porsche
>ferrari
>bentley
>lambo
>maseratti

Subie

>honey
>flies
Is that you Master Belch?

wrong

chinese bitches love buicks

i shit you not.

If we buy the idea that women actually care about your car instead of your confidence, being financially secure and not being a total spagettio around their friends what car do you suggest for someone who has a hard-on towards MILFs in their 50?

are you a supreme gentleman if you drive an -e46- coupe or h'wat

the cars you think attract girls attract men.
Subies with 9000 hp engine you rebuilt 20 minutes ago attracts men
super special snowflake bimmers that looks like all the traffic consisting of other bimmers but is different because it has this one trim piece attracts men
your superbro lifted matte black truck attracts gay men who want to overpower your 4ft2inch leght and fuck you in the ass
your super angry looking audi quattro you bought for 200 eur and spray painted yourself will only attract other poorfag men

cute and adorable miata will attract girls cause it looks like a puppy
I\m sorry but you're fucking gay if you think cars are gay

Girls associate miatas with teenagers and boy racers. Girls DRIVE miatas, they aren't pining for a dude in one. Girls also like dresses, they don't want to date a faggot wearing one.

>falling for the manlet meme

seeYou're objectively wrong. Trucks and sports cars attracts women, followed by luxury sedans.

Unironically scooters. Specifically Vespas or things that look like them. Girls like cute and/or quirky vehicles, so a scooter is kind of the ultimate weapon in this case. It's one of the few things a girl will immediately want to be a passenger on. Just make sure you can carry 2 people on it.

t. has a normie sister who i talk about cars with

Clean
New
Not weird looking
Expensive
Safe

...if you want a boring girl.

Women don't care about your car unless it's nicer than their dad's

White trash girls - a truck
Basic bitches - bmw/mercedes etc
Hood chicks - full size American sedan

will this work?

A full sized black pickup truck.

This makes sense. This appeals most to uneducated whites, which make up the majority of the nation. The greatest sign of success among this demographic is a new truck, even if you live in a double wide.

A motorbike

>uneducated whites
I went to a magnate school in Chicago, and all the white/latina girls still talked about how much they wished their boyfriends had pickup trucks. Too bad all I want is an E30.

Most magnet schools in Chicago are full of lower income colored people

I don't know if you understand the point of magnate schools, but they're the opposite of uneducated. There were niggers, but they were in the vast minority. More pajeets than them.

It's "magnet", and yeah, it's where parents from Englewood who aren't complete crackheads send their kids. Pretty much all public schools in Chicago are complete garbage, magnet or otherwise.

a full sized pickup has room for 5 squealing babies, will crush most commuter cars in any typical dd crash, is expensive to fill up which means you have money and projects some sort of resourcefulness on the man's part.

You're thinking of charter schools. Regardless, even if the school was just noncrackhead shitskins, the original post would still be incorrect.

youtu.be/ZLqDuT0EVXY

Supreme Gentleman scoring girls in the grave

>This appeals most to uneducated whites, which make up the majority of the nation.
epic delusion my dude

you must be european

shes just using him for attention

When you shop for a car, remember:
CNNES

>is expensive to fill up which means you have money
It's the white trash equivalent to being hood rich. I live in an area where houses sell on average for $80k, yet every other house has a $40k diesel truck. These are the majority of Americans, working class uneducated whites, and it's their symbol of success.

Who else would be impressed by the ability to afford fuel? These women are scraping the bottom of the barrel and in that world being able to afford gasoline actually means something.

gas is cheap these days

It was "I'd rather cry in a Mercedes than on a bicycle", you idiot. Her point was money makes nobody happy but it's nice to have.