youtube.com/watch?v=AvwDNGjEp7A

>Return to Arcadia Bay:
youtube.com/watch?v=GONk9c3MLjA

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017
Episode 2 − ''?'' (TBA)
Episode 3 − ''?'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret it takes their new found alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available for pre-order on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/13090936
strawpoll.me/13090974
strawpoll.me/13186941

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
lmgtfy.com/?q=Butterfly effect
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

3rd for fresh post-game depression

Oh shit I was meant to post the transparent version as usual

#
The idea that the tornado is coming anyway ruins the integrity of the story and sounds like denial for Bae posters.

Bay is not a dumb choice.

Its not a DUMB choice but its super out of character for Max. No matter how much you personally like the rest of the town or how much you dislike Chloe, the entire game is pretty clear that in Max's view, Chloe comes before absolutely everyone else.

>Make thread
>Don't link it to previous one
>Ensure kate.jpg is posted first
>Then link it
Dirty move, OP I did it with the last thread I made to make sure pricefield.jpg was first

>The idea that the tornado is coming anyway ruins the integrity of the story and sounds like denial for Bae posters.

Then why does the story say the tornado always comes?

Max is #1

And if Chloe is the most important thing to you, do you value your feelings or Chloe's feelings more?

It's not out of character at all - giving up Chloe is character development for Max, it goes with the theme of the game. Max learns that you can't control everything, whilst at the same time rediscovered her happiness with a childhood friend.

Give exact citations and i'll admit i'm a faggot.

Excluding the Bay timeline which is entirely optional and only shown if you pick that choice, the storm is coming in every timeline.
It's not denial to conclude it's coming no matter what. We are that to be true up until the point of the final choice where it's suggested there may be a way to stop it.
Not taking that suggestion is totally fine and totally in character for Max. Especially when the game is suddenly suggesting to Max that changing time at all was wrong, so she's suddenly expected to go back and change time again? It is a dumb choice when you look at it from Max's point of view. It's dumb because letting Chloe die is not an option, all the other logical considerations and whatnot just add on to support the original conclusion of it being a poor choice.

Maybe I'm selfish, but I absolutely couldnt live the rest of my life with the knowledge I made the choice to let the woman I loved die. That would hang over me for the rest of my (likely short) life.

How exactly does going back and stopping the storm teach Max she cant control everything? Seems to be the exact opposite to me

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>Chloe has to die thing comes true, Cemetery scene explained with that.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it

>having Max jam on loop to some sweet tunes on the stereo

Is this comfy or what? I swear several hours of my playtime went into this

But why the butterfly effect imagery? The Donnie Darko allusions? The hints that Max messing with time causes bad things to happen? The idea of her causing the tornado outright brought up in dialogue and dream sequences?

Its more of a hint than just, default.

She's told to change time to stop all the times she's changed time.

NOW DO CLASSICAL GAS

>And let me be a little cute and ask what's it matter that the directors Raoul and Michel might be leaning toward Bay?
It doesn't matter very much. That the developers have an intended ending doesn't take away from whatever personal justification each player makes regarding which ending -they- choose. But developer intention is an interesting point of discussion.

>The original writer and much of the team could be totally Bae all the way. Would it matter? Is it "intended", now?
It'd still be an interesting point of discussion. And I don't know (much) about what the original writer thinks, I'd argue that it doesn't make much of a difference to what ending(s) the team actually developed and presented. Even if the original writer had intended for the story to work towards a totally pro-bae ending, that's just not what we got.

>Why is there no real doubt in your mind by the way, that as a whole they are Bay-leaning?
Someone finally asked the relevant question. At the end of the day, pretty much everything points to the Bay ending being the intended ending.

Several posts in-coming ...

Its a tough choice, but i'd argue true love means you allow them to choose their own destiny, especially if she has a reason for doing it. You give her the morphine, you save Arcadia Bay.

Chloe is the most important thing to Max and vice versa.

Chloe does not want to die. She doesn't want to see Max suffer or feel guilty so she leaves Max with the choice and says she will support it either way.
While Chloe is for once trying to put her parents and others ahead of herself, what would she do if she had to choose between Max and the town? She'd pick Max every time.
If Chloe dies then you undo all that maturing she did and she dies thinking nobody loved her or cared about her. In effect that also kills Joyce and David, the people Chloe wanted to save (and who very well could have lived through the storm), and leaves Max with much more guilt and no one to support her.

Even in Bay, she changes time. At the beginning of episode 1, when Chloe is shot, Max jumps out and screams. Who knows what would have happened after that. In the Bay timeline, she simply hides in the corner.

Can anyone with uber internet upload speed please put the OST onto mega again? It got deleted. Would be hella cool

Then the devs should have made it explicit that Max's actions caused the storm. Because in the game, Max sees the vision of the storm before she even uses her power which would seem to indicate that it's going to happen either way. Now there's a much more disturbing theory that is somewhat backed up by Max's nightmare and how she forgets the events that have happened when she returns to the "present" from her photojumps: Those visions and photojumps she does aren't the past or future, their completely separate alternate realities she's jumping between. Every one of them happens, the player Max's consciousness is just hopping realities.

What about Max getting powers in that moment Chloe was in danger even though she didn't realize it was Chloe?
What about Max decrying a near identical scenario from Star Trek?
What about the countless time she says or writes how important Chloe is to her and how happy she is to be with her again?
Those are just more than hints. Those are showing of Max's true feelings. And that's all that matter when the story is focused around Max and Chloe. How they inspire and help each other through some dark times.
Now you, as someone who chose Bay, say it's right to leave Max at the darkest time in her life and leave her without Chloe?

It's not a tough choice. It's the only choice to save Chloe.
Some people gave her the morphine because she was dying and it wouldn't get better. In the Bae ending Chloe has an amazing potential to get better. A healthy body, strong feelings of love, and realization that she needs to become better and be more respectful to her mother and stepfather.
You save her for her sake, for Max's sake, and the sake of those close to them.

someone send to these newfags the sp0ck pasta

Past Chloe isn't our Chloe. You can't take her feelings as part of the emotional argument in favor of killing the town.

Your moment of peace is Chloe, yes our Chloe, giving you that kiss before you go.

Chloe would probably pick Max though with her parents its a tough call, doesn't mean Chloe would hypothetically be making the right decision.

More of a shitty plot hole than an argument in favor of Bae.

You are really comparing apples to oranges, the argument wasn't "does Max really love Chloe" because, yeah duh she does. the argument was "does sacrificing Chloe stop the tornado"

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

>You are really comparing apples to oranges, the argument wasn't "does Max really love Chloe" because, yeah duh she does. the argument was "does sacrificing Chloe stop the tornado"
Without using knowledge Max cant possibly have, all Max knows is Chloe dying DOESNT stop the storm. Jefferson kills her and it still comes.

If they wanted to show the message "Max causes the storm by changing time" then they could have easily done it.
>The first change Max makes is saving Chloe
>She doesn't change anything else like answering a question or fixing her camera
>No storm visions before saving Chloe
>Snow that evening
>First vision comes in the junkyard when she passes out from using her power too much
>Max saves William
>No storm or dying animals in that timeline
>Max let William die to save Chloe
>Dying animals and other odd occurrences
>Storm is coming
>Jefferson kills Chloe
>No more storm
>There's an obvious link between Chloe's survival and the storm established
>Final choice
They didn't do that. They instead tried to mislead players and directly contradicted themselves with what they wanted to show. Because of that, and because of Max's obvious feelings and tendencies, the Bay ending should be disregarded as impossible on numerous levels.
Impossible within the realms of how the game shows things, impossible because if any change in time caused the storm then Max had changed time prior to saving Chloe in that timeline, and impossible as something Max would even consider doing.
If people want to say "Max is not a good person unless she kills Chloe" or call everyone who chose Bae in denial/selfish/murderers, then I'll go straight for the throat.
THE BAY ENDING DOES NOT WORK

- The ending cinematics are absolutely a relevant factor. One of them is fully fleshed out, links back to the start of the game, is multi-scene, features new character models, new locations, new sound track, it actually offers some finality and resolution to the game's story. The other is a short few shots of the girls driving through some recycled scenes/models, with a recycled soundtrack, discordant emotions ("hue look at all this destruction and death surrounding us smile smile"), and no real sense of conclusion ... it just kinda patters off, they didn't even get the "driving off into the sunset" type shot right.

So we can speculate that there were budgetary concerns involved, but that doesn't really solve much. Why wouldn't they still try to equalise the length/impact of both endings? Why put so much effort into one, but significantly downplay the other? Especially when, as others have been quick to point out, the bae ending seemingly had fewer alterations during development than the bay ending. Harsh limits on budget/time force developers to make decisions about where they focus their efforts, and that they chose to so significantly under-value the Bae ending seems to be an indication of intent.

1/3

How does it feel to experience friendship and love?

Jefferson kills her AFTER the actual time fuckery when the visions started man, come on stop acting dense.

- The genre/story type supports the Bay ending. Let's not be too cute about this, pretty much everyone assumed from Day 1 that the game's ending would be about choosing whether to sacrifice Chloe for the greater good. That we were correct in assuming this to be the case says a lot about the type of story the developers were running with: stock standard fucking-up-the-past-has-consequences-so-we-shouldn't-change-things time travel bullshit. They created a cliche time travel story, and we're seriously arguing about whether or not the cliche "for the greater good" ending wasn't intended?

Importantly, the game didn't make any real attempt to try to subvert our expectations on this front either. We spent the whole game as Max making friends with everyone around town. Even the town's jerks, assholes and low-lifes (Courtney, Taylor, Victoria, Frank, even arguably Nathan) are shown in a sympathetic light throughout the story. (And as contrast our bestest gal-pal Chloe is frequently shown in a shitty light.) That is, they didn't even try to cast Arcadia Bay in some negative light to try to subvert the whole "for the greater good" angle.

2/3

>the argument was "does sacrificing Chloe stop the tornado"
And it's been proven numerous times that it wouldn't. Don't just waltz into this general after completing the game and act like you're the first person to post these arguments.
All your arguments are about is supposed morality or utilitarianism, they have no place here.

how would we know?

It wasn't Chloe's death that stops the tornado, it's Chloe's death at the exact time that she's supposed to with no intervention that stops the tornado.

Do you even know how the butterfly effect supposedly works?

- The narrative we're presented doesn't support Bae overall. I guess this element is more debatable (there are points for and against), but I think it's pretty clear on an over-arching scale. There's way too much to reasonably cover here, so I'll just pick one of the major elements that keeps getting raised (and was raised in the last thread) which is frequently misinterpreted by the Bae-ending folks:

's pic related is constantly touted as some ultimate justification for the Bae ending. It's not, it's literally the opposite of what the game is trying to tell us. There's an entire section of the game spread out over two episodes which teaches us this isn't the case. Do I need to make a similar compilation image of every time Max says "I'm not going to let you die William!", followed by an image of the scene where she finally accepts William's death? The parallel between Max's statements about William and her statements about Chloe aren't accidental, there's a deliberate parallel, and a deliberate statement of intent.

I want to be clear with what I'm arguing here: I agree that I don't think this is necessarily a "realistic" lesson. I was pissed when Max burned the old photograph, I thought she could have tried a few more attempts at altering that moment in 2008 to try to create a better future for all of them (although with the storm on the horizon in the alternate timeline still, I'm not sure it matters much ...). And I think it's totally valid for a player to ignore this "lesson" when it comes to the final ending, and to simply say "fuck you" to fate (or whatever it is) and accept the consequences of choosing Chloe. But this isn't the "lesson" the game was trying to teach us. The -intended- message of all this is clearly on the pro-Bay side of things: Max needs to learn to accept Chloe's death.

Like I said, there's a lot more we could go into here, but I think I've otherwise covered enough points for sake of discussion.

3/3

The visions started before any time fuckery happened at all.

Honestly I think the real flaw in the endings is the forced urgency of the final choice. Why must it be made then? Max is a time traveler. She could make the choice at any possible time.

In the Bay ending Chloe dies AFTER Max has already changed things.

The Bay Ending kills her after the vision happens and after Max gets and uses her powers. It erases the majority of her time travelling, but not all of it. And there's no reason to assume that autopilot Max wouldn't time travel because she has the power to do so. That only works for the Max in the Wheelchair Chloe timeline because she was never put in the position that gave her powers in the first place.

THATS NOT HOW TIME TRAVEL WORKS

>The greater good
And there's the perhaps the dumbest phrase ever uttered in human existence. A phrase that has almost exclusively been used as justification to do the opposite of good.

It literally hasn't. Stop getting angry, either provide arguments or donmt engage its just shitposting beyond that.

I'm not even making a utilitarian argument.

Conjecture, no allusions or basis in the games, unlike the idea of the butterfly effect.

YES IT IS
You're saying that Chloe needs to die because Max saved her and not saving her will undo changes.
You're ignoring the fact that Max changed time before she saved Chloe in that timeline and that the photo Chloe has is not the original Max took before discovering her powers.
You're disregarding facts that interfere with your foolish notion that the ending you chose, and the one you vehemently claim was intended, defeats itself using its own logic.

>unironic bae/bay argument
I was going to wait for BtS to do a replay, but at this point I almost way to go through right now and compile every line in the game that specifically and unequivocally denounces bay, like all the times Max promises she will never leave Chloe again.

It's Max's overuse of her power that's causing the tornado
>Solution is to go back to bathroom and let Chloe die
>Because if it wasn't for that meeting in the bathroom, Max would have never discovered her power
>So apparently the idea is to make a timeline where Max never discovers her power
>But we already did this (alt universe/w Wheelie Chloe), and the same paranormal events were still happening at exactly the same times
>Let's ignore that for the moment, and point out Max discovered her power as a direct result of seeing Chloe die
>Presumably, Chloe not dying would have the same effect (actually a better chance) at stopping her from discovering her powers
>But this is what we actually did in the first rewind, went back to the bathroom and engineered a scenario where Chloe didn't die, so Max wouldn't have to rewind
>Ah, but that was after Max had already rewound once. Maybe the butterfly photo takes you back to the first time Max enters the Bathroom.
>Except that we had to re-take the Butterfly photo the second time we went into the bathroom, so that photo should lead to the second time Max entered the bathroom, where she already has her powers
> And they already established with photographing Kate and David, that you don't get to keep the photos after a rewind (except for the purposes of the optional photo collection thing, you don't keep them in game).
>So the photo must lead to the post-rewind bathroom
>Whateva, let's ignore that for the moment as well and assume the photo does take Max back to the first time she enters the bathroom
>Then since this is the first time in the bathroom, doing exactly what she did the second time, triggering the alarm and saving Chloe, would have prevented her from discovering her powers. Since letting Chloe die the first time around is actually what led to Max discovering her powers.

thanks for reminding me

It's already been done, at least compling tons of lines showing Max's dedication to Chloe. Bayfags just say Max's feelings don't matter or show how she's in denial to the truth that she needs to lose Chloe (And that Chloe dying is max learning a lesson).

>I was going to wait for BtS to do a replay, but at this point I almost way to go through right now and compile every line in the game that specifically and unequivocally denounces bay, like all the times Max promises she will never leave Chloe again.

See :

>"Do I need to make a similar compilation image of every time Max says "I'm not going to let you die William!", followed by an image of the scene where she finally accepts William's death?"

I was actually thinking of doing this too. I'm sure bayfags would just do mental gymnastics and continue telling us how bay is clearly the ending the game is pushing you towards somehow though

how is this game on a second playthough?
i was thinking of getting high and having a comfy 2nd run of this game

maybe this time i will save kate ;_;

Explain exactly what you mean, how did Max interfere with time before the Nathen scene?

I could very easily be wrong, tell me exactly why.

That's not conjecture. That's fact. Play the first episode again. She time travels back to the classroom after Chloe is first shot, then takes the picture she uses in the Bay Ending.

Remember how she discovered she could enter photos to change history? By being sad and staring at the photo of Chloe and William. Bay Ending Autopilot Max still has the bathroom photo. Logically speaking, she could have done the same thing during the time jump. Especially since we see her looking at a box of her photos during that sequence of everything changing. Max not using her powers there is inconsistent with her past characterization and how her power development had been portrayed up to that point.

Automax can't time travel you stupid anime-poster

Max has the vision of the storm and goes into the bathroom. She photographs the butterfly.
Chloe and Nathan come in and Nathan shoots Chloe, Max rewinds. This first rewind is like any other in the game since it moves Max backwards to her previous position as well. That butterfly photo is lost forever.
Max tests her power for the first time in the classroom by answering Jefferson's questions and by fixing her camera after it's knocked off her desk. These are already small alterations to time.
Max then remembers the girl in the bathroom and does everything she did originally, washes her face, photographs the butterfly, and waits until she saves the girl by triggering the fire alarm.
That second photo of the butterfly is the one Chloe takes later on and the one on the cliff, it was taken after Max has already rewound and changed things.
But if the idea is any change to time is wrong and caused the storm, then the significance of the change doesn't matter.

gold

It's never established if she can or not, only that autopilot Max won't know any future or alternate events. She acts as Max would at discovering things.
It;s entirely possible that in week of the Bay Ending, possibly even right after Chloe was shot, that autopilot Max would discover Max's power and do exactly as Max did. Which would leave Max coming right back to the cliff with Chloe that she just left from. That ending would have actually be pretty powerful.

As long as Max never changes anything important the tornado will not come. Her just having the powers does not mean the tornado is going to happen. In the timeline where Chloe dies Max never uses her powers to stop someone from dying. This really shouldn't be that hard for you to understand.

Doesn't autoMax make jokes about using her powers in text messages to Chloe that we can read once we jump back into the "main" timeline in Episode 4? Something about throwing Chloe's beanie out the window, then rewinding to correct it? It's obviously just a joke and not something she actually did, but it's clear that autoMax knows about her powers, and should be able to use them just fine.

Just because you really really want something doesn't mean its the right choice.

The nature of sacrifice.

>using wheelie Chloe world as an argument

THATS A DIFFERENT PIECE OF TIME FUCKERY

The nature of Autopilot Max is unknown to us.

How do we know its any change that causes the storm? What about just people there when they shouldn't be?

>Anything important
So she can make changes, but she can't save anyone?
Then how come there's no storm a week after saving William, no predictions of another storm from saving Kate, or from Max saving herself?
But I thought time needed to be reset to be unchanged entirely so the storm doesn't come. Does the universe just hate the thought of Chloe Price and Max Caulfield being together that much?

But Chloe is still dead at that point so this did not happen, meaning Auto-Max either didn't or couldn't time travel

Yes, she can. Otherwise Chloe would have died in the bathroom in the San Francisco Art Gallery timeline. Since she only lives due to Max's intervention. And all the photos up to Kate's Suicide in the timeline changing sequence are exactly the same. Which implies she still convinced Chloe she had time travel powers while on autopilot.

>How do we know its any change that causes the storm?
How do we know any change stops it?

>using time travel powers to change ''minor'' stuff is okay
>but using the same time travel powers to save Chloe's life is a big NO

Somehow Chloe surviving her confrontation with Nathen is what causes the butterfly effect for the storm.

It isn't Max rewinding too much, it isn't William. It's Chloe.

Now what she did is anybody's guess, but thats the nature of the butterfly effect.

William's Butterfly effect was the accident that hurt Chloe.

Which is why I imagine user is saying there's a plot hole. Or at the very least strongly implying it.

Because the game alludes to that point constantly, and never alludes to the contrary. Why put the idea in our head?

Because the storm is already going to happen in those instances you stupid fuck. The universe doesn't care about small changes but it does care about Max saving a human life. The same thing would have happened if Chloe didn't come to school that day but Max still used her powers to save Kate.

Well then the universe is just going tohave to learn to to live with Chloe because Max isn't giving her up.
If Max rolls over once and she shows she's weak, then next whatever cosmic force that revels in her misery may ask her to give up something else close to her.

Like every other human being on the planet, what a god damn tragedy

With that, you prove you have been defeated.

But if it's saving any human life that's the big deviation that causes the storm, why does William get to live five years without anything trying to kill him?

You can make that choice, but Chloe knows everyone and everything in her life besides you is gone and you could have done something about it, which directly conflicted with what was essentially her dying wish.

You confessed, you payed your debt. Sleep in your consequences.

Max taking slightly longer to go into the bathroom or having a different conversation is not a big deal, but saving a life is. This is not difficult to understand.

You guys may be overthinking this.

I'm sure the point was that rewinding time to fix minuscule things lika a broken camera or answering a question has very, very, little effect on whether the universe gets mad or not.

But rewinding time to save a living soul, extending a life is something significant and that's a big no-no for the universe.

Fixing a camera and anwsering a question and then not rewinding ever again probably wouldn't anger the universe.

Probably.

The butterfly is meant to tell us, THAT MOMENT is the moment that effects the tornado.

Not the binary idea that Chloe is alive or dead, the fact that she didn't die RIGHT THERE is the cause.

Because his butterfly effect is the accident that hurts chloe
Well its obvious that auto max doesn't figure her powers out in this case, because chloe is still dead.

Now you're just being petty.
Despite claims of the contrary, all you've done is present arguments of utilitarianism or some kind of objective morality that does not exist.

>Some changes are okay
>Some changes are not
This is pathetic.

Wait. Chloe actually had a shark in her room! The shark vs otter takes another meaning

So then why does it show up in the bay ending at Chloe's funeral too?

>life is strange 2 is bizzaro land caused by Max flipping the wrong light switch in Bay timeline
>Gotta get back to the past to undo the future that is Bay

What strange and otherworldly insight allows you to know that that is what the butterfly means?

You are closing up the butterfly's loop

I'm not, thats just the fact of the matter.

Stop pushing moral relativism. Dude just like do whatever maaaaan nothing matters.

Which is a plot hole. Because Auto Pilot Max already knows she can rewind time at this point due to the moment in time Max travels to being after Max knows about her powers.

These are the dying arguments of the Bayers. They have be disproven, outflanked by logic, and smashed by instances in the game. They are stumbling over themselves and using revisionism to try to justify and explain their indefensible position. Now saying that some changes to time are okay but saving a life (But only if it's Chloe's) causes problems.

Finish them once and for all and claim our victory! Do it for them!

lmgtfy.com/?q=Butterfly effect

Her discovery of that power was already happen stance. She just didn't happen to find it in the timeline where chloe dies.

>this delusion

If you want to roleplay as an imperfect human, thats fine. If you can't accept your ship sinking thats fine too.

Don't pretend Bay isn't the best choice and the thematically sound one.

She does have one!
She needs a small plush one to keep on the dashboard of her truck.
I seriously love the link to Chloe and sharks. My favorite animal and my favorite girl.

But the photo she uses in Bay comes from a timeline where Max has already discovered her powers

>THATS A DIFFERENT PIECE OF TIME FUCKERY

nope

You don't understand how the butterfly effect works. Read up.

No, you don't understand how it works.
The Butterfly Effect deals with realistic consequences and fallout as a result of something once thought to be small. A ripple from throwing a pebble into a pond.
William surviving and Chloe having an accident are an example of that. The storm is something entirely different, without cause and without reasoning. It just exists and exists despite differences across multiple timelines.
If it was about Chloe then it would not be coming in a timeline where she never met with Nathan nor in one where Jefferson shot her dead.
Your argument was that it's coming in those cases because there's still the point Max changed time in the bathroom, but it's already been shown to you that even if that it true, it is impossible for Max to get back to before that point in time since she doesn't have the "real" photo.

The inciting incidents are clearly defined

8. As other Baebros say, Max is constantly saving Chloe and even says it was her destiny to save her.

Listen Bayfags, you have to remember. Going with bae ending, Max can still choose to go back and fix shit if she truly wants to. She doesn't need rewind to warn people and save Chloe. Such a decision didn't need to be done at the cliff. Max has all the time of the world to make such a decision or any. She can disagree with Chloe and say "We're safe right here Chloe. No need to rush things. Let's investigate and think of a strategy if we're right".

Like other baebros, I love bringing "what if questions" and question the logic about how sure Max could be that resetting a timeline would have no consequence to the space-time space time continuum. But even accepting the logic and going on with it, it doesn't make sense.
You can call us baebros mass murderers and make us seem that Max is a monster if we choose to sacrifice Chloe all you want. it's meaningless.
Max never bothers or even tries to warn the townspeople anywhere in the game, except the homeless woman. She forgets all about the storm in the art gallery timeline. It's obvious where her priorities where. As I stated earlier, going with Bae, Max can go back and make things right if need be.
"But you're tampering more with timez!!" That's exactly what you're doing if you go with Bay.