wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Stormblood Trailer
youtu.be/Acf6lPBNXOU

>DFF NT
youtu.be/bUkhDTVAOko

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10
GL Update #8: youtu.be/aZpESXSnOmo

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84
youtu.be/L1sl-YoMi3Q

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EN5tgkoSKFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>not a single banner unit

kill me

>150 mythril
I just need to keep this going.
Gonna skip the fest since it's too much shit on each banner which greatly kills my chances of getting what I want and hopefully have around 200 saved for Awakening Cloud

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

who else is ready to grind the story when it's 1/2 off for keys, quest, crysts, and lapis?

When was the pullwithme for the raid coins again ?

Did i miss it ?

Pretty sure most people blew their load already.

How good is Luneth in the current FFBE meta? I just pulled him from a daily.

we rarely (if any) do that, /pullwithme/ is usually limited to daily pulls.

i like the edit but you should change one lapis picture to a hi potion or turbo ether

Ah shucks

Well gg

Alright, I'm doing this for a Tilith. I'll have enough left for the 5k 5* pull, but just barely. Please grant me some of that magic my amigos

Solid finisher, better after enhancements.

Don't do it, you're bound to get her in a daily bro.

I'll pull with you user

You'll get Karl and you'll like it.

The more people get Tilith, the fewer people there will be arguing that Tilith is shit.
Good luck, user.

THE THUNDER GOD COMES TO VISIT

enjoy your 75% bonus unit
if you're lucky

YOU CAN DO IT, ANONS. I BELIEVE IN YOU.

oh wait you're just doing raid pulls you chicken. I revoke the meme magic I gave you.

Didn't mean to ruse your reading comprehension labouf

I hope i pull her so i can show her remaining at level 1 weeks later and still call her shit.

If you weren't a little bitch you'd use her as EXP fodder to level a Rizer, like that Anti-Lightningfag in RK.

It was Vargas. Thanks anyways my friends, no healer for me

>get tons of responses in response to meme magic
>get a rainbow
n-nani?

I mean, Tilith is much more valuable to me, Vargas is just going to collect dust as he has no use to me. I do thank everyone's efforts though, I mean hey, it's a fucking rainbow, the magic worked. if this banner was Ayaka's I would've just got her right there.

>Get one reply to my 11x yesterday
>Two off banner golds (which i had several of) and junk blues
I will never get Elza

>Vargas and Reberta
My luck at pulling donuts has been pretty good.

Better than fucking Elza.

Kitty qt's drop rate seems to have been increased from when i was pulling during the event

@ 331k coins

>Vargas is just going to collect dust as he has no use to me.
>130 attack fire greatsword TM
>global buffs to make him into a nice finisher
If he collects dust then I'm super disappointed in you, user.

getting some mixed messages here famalams

Elza is complete fucking garbage, but some people want her because they like her.
I know, shocking.

Elza is fine, but there is a couple people screaming she's garbage even though she just got some nice enhancements.
That said, i mainly want her because of her design.

there will always be that one retard who likes a shitty character.

Agreed. Is there any reason to level a 2nd minfillia i'm swimming in them but i already have 1. I am planning on doing a 2nd kat for 2 mitigation bubble lb's since i have horrible luck with my pulls. @240k

She's literally delita tier.
Actually, he's better than her since his breaks are stronger and barrage is useless no matter the multiplier.

>people trying to shittalk Elze
>not realizing she's a free pass for the Aigaion trial
She can't chain but her barrage clone enhances to an 8x multiplier (so 16x with DW). Nothing to scoff at.

>didn't turn automatic protection off before pulling 400k raid coins
absolute
fucking
madman

>mfw i just realized that i didnt' turn off auto protect

I would just to be safe

It's also why i made 2 pairs of all clothes and 4 of each weapon

I skipped the accessories

Not even close
>His breaks are 5% better
>But has to use each one separately
>Implying an 8x barrage is useless, especially when it provides aoe dark imperil
>Implying you will even be using Madness Rush most turns when you should almost always have her lb up
Not everyone has or uses Cid and not every fight is good for the chain meta.
Just because she isn't a "100% use unit" like Noctis or Cid doesn't mean she's shit.

>Ticket #14
>Muh bitch Tilith!

Except it's fucking barrage, you can scoff at that fine.

What's the chances Ardyn will try to take Noctis's form to trick Prompto, only for him to have his big ~*Character Development*~ moment where he overcome his securities enough to shoot him in the face?

5% better breaks is 15% more damage. Nobody runs mixed teams, so just the DEF or SPR is more than enough.
Most bosses resist one or the other anyway.

8x without chaining is equal to 2x with chaining. She's literally better off using her 3x skill.

nahh, he will read your system memory and make jokes about it's content, specifiically jokes on KH and X-2 and XIII savefiles.

>Nobody runs mixed teams
Yet again you're assuming everyone is a metafag.

Post qts

ok

Not all hope was lost. Got upset that I lost my 5k to mister Vargas so decided to spend some tickets.
I'll assume all your magic went to the tickets instead. THANK YOU DUDES.

Awoos are temporarily allowed.

>tfw hoping i can pull icetits from the g5* pull so i can get my letters and arms in the oven for her
Worst case though, i can still slap a Zyrus tm on her with Dark Fina's tm and the trial rod mastery.

>need ~110k event currency to get the limited equipment and shards
>ran it 6 times only using a 100% bonus unit friend for each run
>already have 25k

Shit, maybe I should throw Seria into my party

When is the guaranteed 5* again ?

Maybe i should hold off on pulling raid coins to save space and cacturs

The 29th i think.
Basically, so long as i get icetits, Ramza, or Gil i'll be happy.
I fully expect a dupe though.

pay motherfucker, this is a no Awoo~ area

Tilith pull sets the rules, Awoos are temporarily allowed.
These are the only two FF Awoos anyway

Awoo

29th is the pull and the X event along with the free pull also 1 full month of free pulls

Awesome ty ty

Gonna have to spend lapis to keep these cacturs then

Papa potatoes TMR is stackable right ?

@291k coins

yes

I'm finally done the final count is
King metal minitaur-242
Gil snapper- 175
Yda-56
Y'shtola- 27
Papalymo-70
Minfillia-53
Thancred- 219
I didn't bother counting the metal gigantuars because fuck it.

Awesome thank you very much

Nice congrats

Can't wait untill we can merge thancreds TMR's

Same here, now to make a macro to unlock everybody and make a sandwich

just like one of my Japanese animus

Been looking at some stuff to get for Aileen in the future, I'm pretty happy to see Veritas of the Heavens is a 4* base, I figured they'd all be 5 stars. Duke's tmr looks amazing too but >5* base plus another 5* base required to get the most out of it (Fohlen). But speaking of Fohlen's tmr, are there any helms that come out in the future that give more atk than it? Also, does a regular old spear mastery exist in JP?

On a semi-related note, I'm thinking about the future and what team comps will look like. It sounds like people will want to have WoL (tank plus breaks), Tilith/Ayaka/insert healer here, Rikku, Ramza/Roy/buffer and two chainers+finisher. But even if you include the slot for your friend unit, that's six slots and seven people you want on your team. Who gets dropped? Tank? Finisher?

>I will literally never kill this adamanchild

>I'm pretty happy to see Veritas of the Heavens is a 4* base, I figured they'd all be 5 stars
Is Heavens the Dragoon guy?

Same my hand is starting to hurt

Gonna nom on croissant with tea

@231k coins

What kind of tea? I'm drinking iced suntea with lemon

>not asking the thread for help

eeeeeeer, get in normie :)

I just warmed up some precooked sausages, threw a couple of slices of cheese onto some tortilla chips and are about to eat it all right now. It reminds me of an al bhed dish

Yeah, Wind Veritas. TMR gives +50% atk when equipped with a spear and +25% jump damage.

In FFBE, is there a good Thunder elemental sword-type weapon? Will there be, eventually? I feel like it is what Lightning needs to make the most use of her best single target attack.

Lipton iced

But suntea sounds familiar is that the one with the blue top

I should have set to not lock 4* before the damned pulls. had around 620k to meddle through and wasted about 40 minutes between combines and leveling useless characters

yesterday I was swimming in metal gods (I skyrocketed to 100k+) now I haven't seen a single one.

will they give us back the lapis used for crafting slots?

I just put a bunch of liptons tea in a big glass pitcher the kind with the spout with slices of lemon and set it out in the sun since it's been 95+ here for about 5 hours then took the tea bags out and set it in the fridge

Also, how does elemental damage from weapons get calculated? If I have a character dual-wielding an Excalibur and a normal weapon, does the whole damage dealt get calculated as holy?

In about 3 months, we get an item that inverts the element your weapon gives out. If you equip a water weapon and this accessory, it will act as a lightning element weapon. That's why everyone is clamering over DKC's sword for orlandeau.

I honestly don't know what al bhed food looks like

Also add pine apple to your meal

sounds yummy but needs a fruit

I only saw a single one yesterday (only managed to buy some awakening mats so far), got a batch of three this morning, seeing 20k ore sure was exciting. Haven't seen one since though, they seem very rare.

Post comfy FF music

youtube.com/watch?v=EN5tgkoSKFU

not counting friends units, what's your Bonus% and which units are you using?

can you macro RK to run the alexandria castle dungeon elite?
manually doing it is autistic

Literally came into the thread for this.
With RS it's 8 stamina for the equivalent xp of a 40 stamina sundaily run but it's so tedious.

I know you're baiting, so have this:

>random ATM bar each run

take your guess

There is a thunder great sword that is from a 3 star TMR

What? You can easily autobattle this, the macro would only need to enter the dungeon.

I'm using Tilith and 4 Karls, so 375%. I always use an Elza friend so add an extra 100%. Making over 2k per run, wish I could find some metal gods though, those guys that made 80k yesterday are so lucky. Can't wait to get Maxwell.

Speaking of grinding exp in RK, what's the mage equivalent of Shadow BSB? Something with a fast magic aoe command, I mean. I think I heard someone mention it the other day, started with M iirc.

Fujin's BSB?
Metsu

JP, or already exists in global? Know the name of the unit?