Do you have a clutch?

Do you have a clutch?

yes

Like most people, yes

I am fucking clutch

Do you have an automatic gearbox with an H pattern manual 4 gears?

I have two.

Automatics have multiple clutches.

Gas powered yard tools have clutches.

I have two, one on each vehicle.

I think I prefer the H-pattern gearbox for casual driving, but sequential is so much faster. Especially when you don't bother using the clutch at all.

the automatic transmission in my car has several clutches and brakes which are utilised to stop the planetary gearsets of the transmission in specific configurations to give the car 4 forward speeds and 1 reverse speed.
it has an additional clutch to lock out the hydraulic torque converter in order to increase efficiency

No my car was stolen on Friday.

I have 5.

Automatics have a clutch too, you probably meant to ask about a clutch pedal

>H-pattern gearbox

Is this a new meme

>2017
>manual

Fucking kek @ you fucking poorfags.

Admit it, you cucks pretend you drive a manual for the """"control"""" but in reality it's because you are poor as fuck and can't afford an automatic. Enjoy paying for your inevitable clutch replacement, fucktards. Automatic cars are both faster and more efficient, there is literally zero reason to drive a manual in 2017 unless you are a poor as fuck child. Enjoy inserting that little round gearstick into your anuses you fags.

Get fucked.

Auto cars are actually cheaper to buy used because the tranny automatically ruins itself within 150k km.

I have a tiptronic-like system in my wife's car that I drive like a manual in traffic so that people around me don't know I drive an automatic.

when i go uphill i can hear a birds nest in my hood

This

Yep.

Damn dude, my condolences.

Yes but it is a small strapless handbag

That's some quality underage shitposting. My car's original clutch has already outlived your car, and probably all of your driving experience.

What the fuck would I shift with if I didn't have one? Some fag ass paddles? Do I look like I have money for a paddle car?

>identify the busrider
the thread
thank you OP

No, I have an evil wyzard dark-majyyk torque converter. I listen to Clutch, though, does that count?

The didn't even offer a manual for the 4th gen 4runner. I probably wouldn't have gotten one anyways unless the autos were bombs or something

yes

Yeah but i kinda wish it was auto secretly

They can still hear it.

Manually shifting an auto still sounds like an auto.

this

what vehicle is this?

Of course user

MX-5 NC2 GT PRHT. Stock, minus a tune for lols and wheels/tires.