>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

>tfw stopped caring about "getting gud" and just started playing for fun

this is the red pill

Losing isn't fun though

Well I play 4v4 now so losing can be fun if you play well and do some funny shit

Who /stillhavingfun/

Here but i wish I wasn't ass to console berserkers like whole fuck.

I hope you are not on PC then because this game is actually dead there. the 95% playerbase drop on PC is true with and without uplay numbers anyway.
It's literally not even possible to get a full team for skirmish AI and I live in an area of constant action.

has nobushi always been able to flicker from hidden stance?

why did nobody tell me the LAW was so much fun

I am on PC and no it isn't dead

Because you didn't actually do anything in that clip that another class couldn't do, and law was the absolute worst bottom of the tier list until just recently.

Shug is kinda fun but hes not viable vs anyone not retarded

buff when?

I'm down to
>laughing at people somehow getting hit by Raider's bull charge
>Using the sidestep+stunning tap on cents until they die because they keep opening up with kicks like retards
>repeatedly using light attacks as Berserker from the left side until they call me a spammer
>Demon's embrace on Shinobi's who attempts kicks
>Rematch players who keeps changing heroes after each match
>Moving about like an autistic gundam trying to fend off a lagging Kensei who apparently has late stage parkinsons
Brawl can be fun too, i guess.

Yes it is? The event actually proved this because it directly showed the player numbers.

I play vs new people every match in almost every game mode, in what was is that "dead"

I am, but sometimes some bullshit happens that really pisses me off about the game. I love the game for what it is, but the devs are taking too long to patch the game / missing obvious shit like centurion's infinite wallsplat which still hasn't been patched out.
PC for honor isn't dead, but you definitely see some familiar faces. it's got a low player count, but you can't call it dead until you literally can't get a game.

can someone post that centurion meme with the that painting depicting the roman dude and the qt girl(male)

CENTURION LIKES VALKYRIE

>Cents
>liking anything that doesn't resemble a little boy
user it's time to face facts.....

>little boy
How do they breed then?

>he dooesn't know they can be bred
user...

What kind of bloody sorcery is this?

Simple! the little boy he shagged grows up to be cent and nabs another little one from the surrounding villages they pillage or have control over and the cycle continues.

Fake and gay

>he truly believes that a cent would go for the tough, heavenly Valk
user......plz your optimism is making me feel sad. Maybe the writefag guy who did the Femnobi and cent story can do you one for Valk.

d e a d

You're DED!!

i wish

Is Second Wind useless now? Should I be using something else as Warden's 3rd feat?

Ehhhh, it's okay in duels, his grenade is trash after the update and the throw shit is ok. I still use the heal from time to time. I'd say stick with it.

It really sucks when someone ragequits at the end of match. I just got done playing a Dominion match where this guy's team was breaking and he was the last one alive so he quit causing everyone else on my team and all but one guy on his team to disconnect from the match. I'm just glad I got to finish the match but it sucked for everybody else.

Is this game still trash? Are the DLC characters still broken and anti-fun?

well they are broken but they are fun as fuck to play

>its a guy who "gg's" until he starts losing

fucking kek

They're only anti-fun if you're not playing them.

cent is anti-fun when he's ganking you, shinobi isn't as cancerous as before.

Cent vs a good Wahlard, any way to win?

when you say good warlord, do you mean he's turtling and not doing any unconfirmed attacks?

I guess, just sat and waited for me to do something. Parried my lights, didn't fall for feints/heavy gb feints.

not much you can do, cent relies on parries to get damage in

>cent relies on parries
>thinking cent is lawbringer

S Tier
Peacekeeper - Best lights in the game, best heavies, best mobility, best dodges, fastest zone (technically), can punish any attack in the game with insane damage, heavy soft feint into guardbreak is fucking obnoxious. Just needs an all around rework.
Warlord - High health pool, best mixup in the game, best ledging in the game, best turtle in the game, best guardbreak in the game, heavies have armor and can be feinted 100ms faster than all others. Needs serious nerfs.

A+ Tier
Raider - Punishes do ridiculous damage, eats stamina better than any other character, can punish nearly any attack with dodge guardbreak, Stunning Tap mixup out of nearly all of his attacks is tedious as fuck to deal with. Needs some nerfs to his dash guardbreak and Stunning Tap.

A Tier
Centurion - Fuck what anybody says. Best punishes in the game, highest stamina pool in the game, tracking out the fuck on all of his attacks, soft feint out of heavies makes him a pain in the ass to deal with. Needs some reworking for 1v1, nerfs in 4v4.
Lawbringer - Mixups on block, great punishing, high health pool. In a decent spot all around, shove on block is just a badly thought out idea though.

B+ Tier
Warden - After his nerf he's definitely not as dominant as before. But his punishes are still good, Shoulderbash is still wonky in tracking/punishing, and he's very solid all around.

cont.

B Tier
Shinobi - After the kick nerf, he's not overwhelmingly good at offense. But he still has the strongest light attacks in the game, good punishes, and insane mobility. Ranged moves can't be punished by a lot of characters, needs some work done in that regard.
Nobushi - Single most damaging attack in the game, amazing range, Hidden Stance can punish things that normally couldn't be. However, her zone keeps her leaps and bounds better than what she should be. Absolutely dominant in teamfights and nearly unreactable by unlocking and flickering. Needs some serious looks at her zone, other than that she's mediocre.
Orochi - Good movement and damage, deflecting an attack guarantees at least a top heavy, zone is near unpunishable because of the new flicker speed. Needs a rework to some of his moves.

B- Tier
Shugouki - Great punishes, armor allows trades to fuck up characters with weak offense, guard change buff makes him an even better turtle. Needs a little but of love in the offense department, but all around a pretty meh character.

C+ Tier
Berserker - Decent damage, good side lights, amazing out of stamina punishes. Chains are a death sentence and game plan in general is just very predictable.

C Tier
Valkyrie - Mixups are predictable and easy to punish, poor damage, slow heavies, no openers, shit guardbreak, runs out of stamina way too fast, low health pool. Needs some serious changes to her Shield Tackle and deflect to be anywhere near viable.
Kensei - Great damage and range. Incredibly predictable mixups and openers, slow heavies, shit mobility. Needs some serious buffs.

C- Tier
Conqueror - Shit damage, shit range, shit speed. Only good at punishing with side dash Shield Bash. Needs work sooner than any other character.

i just started playing cent and that's the only way I've been able to really hurt people. you can slip a few lights in but that's not ideal because of his short range

Plus his second light is slower and in my experience always gets parried.

In your opinion who is a fun 1v1 character?

>Shinobi - After the kick nerf, he
>he

You clearly don't know what you're talking about.

What's the next best jew move Ubisoft can make with this game? Maybe increase the steel price on the next set of heroes because not enough people are buying the steel packs?

1v1 isn't fun in this game no matter which character you play.

Are 2v2s just as bad? I like Elim but hate dom/skirmish.

why do you always post this dumb shit?

>lawbringer
>a tier

holy shit

he's not as liquid shit as before but he's still liquid shit

i finally did it lads. now i can kill myself with no regrets

>that guy thinks LB is better than warden and shinobi
wew lad

>law, cent, valk, ken, nobu, roach, zerk all have losing match ups to conq
>conq is lowest tier somehow

consider my almonds thoroughly activated

any tips/tricks for a new centurion player?

copy what better people do

4v4s just spam buttons and gank with your buddies. 1v1s get good at parrying, always know where the nearest wall/obstacle is so you can throw people into it.

Enjoy having absolutely 0 way to initiate against anyone with a brain
>Law A tier
you're retarded. Rep 14 Law, hes hard C tier

rep 4 law, rep 37 account here, on pc. if law is a C, then there must be two tiers above A on your list

Most fun? Shugouki. Reading somebody for a trade is one of the most satisfying things in this game.

Least fun? Peacekeeper by far. Because most people have good defense by now, it becomes nothing but zone flicker and soft feint guardbreak garbage.

Also Rep 14 Law, he's B+ at worst. What matchup does Lawbringer lose that's in the lower tiers I listed?

conq and valk shit hard on law, and probably shug too

Warden is parry bait now and Shinobi only has light spam. He has some decent heavy punishes, but so does Shugouki and he's bottom 5.

>all have losing matchups to Conqueror
Yeah, I'm pretty sure you know a lot about Conqueror, right? All of those characters are even with or obliterate him. The only characters you listed who can't punish Shield Bash are Kensei and Lawbringer. Kensei is fucking garbage beyond belief and Lawbringer has slow dodges and auto-Shove.

i'm the guy that posted the rep 30 conq about 2 posts above that one. i know plenty about conq.

Conqueror MAYBE just because he beats the Shove shenanigans and can't have his light Shield Bash punished. But,

>Valkyrie beats Lawbringer
Holy shit you're trash. Nevermind.

No, you're that shitty Conqueror that does nothing but post shitters ragequitting from Duel. You actually thought Conqueror's zone was good LOL

Just goes to show time played =/= skill

you know valk has block on dodge too right and can start a combo from her lights after dodge? valk has the same advantages as conq when facing law. not to mention he has more versatile and faster attacks, mix ups and combo starters from neutral

I always reply thanks instead of good fight when some try hard role play walk slowly to the sunset cuck good fights me, win or lose. Anyone else as petty as me?

She can start a chain, but what's the fucking point when the followup light is complete parry bait? She already has the third lowest health in the game, one light parried and she's almost at 50% HP.

Also, no Valkyrie doesn't. She can punish dash Shove with light attack, sure. But If she gets shoved off of block she's already lost 50% stamina and Lawbringer can just sit in neutral waiting for the dash light, free 50% damage right there with an Impaling Charge.

The fucking thing that gets me though
>Conqueror has versatile and fast attacks, mixups and combo starters from neutral

>not to mention he has more versatile and faster attacks, mix ups and combo starters from neutral

that was meant to say SHE, as in valk has those advantages over law

>I play on Xbox the post

>Valkyrie has versatile and fast attacks, mixups, and combo starters from neutral
Other than fast attacks you're just wrong. And it's the first light that's a completely parriable 500ms.

haha this person disagrees with my therefore he plays on console haha

>PK, best heavies
Her heavies are literal parry bait, whether she does dodge heavies or raw heavies

Bruh shinobi and valk are fucking S tier for 30fps. What are you smoking, Nobushis unlocked Zone also Rapes on 30fps, his list seems in line with PC. Hell thanks to 30fps Cent actually becomes near broken if you have shit timing on lights.

Her heavies can be soft feinted into guardbreak, feinting them sets up her other fast attacks, and they do insane damage because of the followup poke.

>cancel heavy into unblockable bashes
>cancel zone into instant GB
>back dash into shield stance can do a shitload of different things
>gets 25 guaranteed bleed damage off any dodge guard

so thats valk. which im assuming you dont play many of.

>can feint his super unsafe heavies in neutral
>can do a shove into light, which gets dodge guarded on reaction because it takes ages
>GB which can be broken easily
>or heavy if you guess well and time it correctly if the valk does a nervous dodge

and thats law's tools in the match up. another losing match up for one of the worst characters in the game.

actually my bad, it might be more than 25 on dodge guard. im just testing vs level 3 bots now and it looks like after a dodge guard you can do an instant heavy stab for bleed and then a light while theyre staggered from the stab, which appears to be also guaranteed

>cancel telegraphed heavies into telegraphed bashes that guarantee nothing
>cancel 600ms zone into a predictable guardbreak
>bashdash into shield stance gets caught by guardbreaks and doesn't confirm anything on hit, punishable on dodge
>gets 25 guaranteed bleed damage off of a deflect
>TWENTY FIVE OFF OF A DEFLECT

>Lawbringer
>worst character in the game
Fucking enough dude. If it wasn't obvious you were retarded at first, it's blatantly apparent now.

lets play a few games then. where do you live? i assume youre on pc?

>I can't refute your argument, therefore I'm going to challenge you to a 1v1

epic

>i cant back up my opinions so im going to decline and make sarcastic remarks

theres no need to be a petulant, salty, little shit cunt, mate. not every person on Veeky Forums is out to get you. i have a level 0 valk and i'd like to test these ideas against your law. thats all

i agree it's not a good way to argue his point, but the trial-by-combat has been requested which means you're a pussy if you don't agree to dueling this user

Ah come on anons! I wanna see a match between you two. All this fucking talk but no action. No more boasting, fucking fight and post the webms or YouTube. Would spice this fucking general up.

Just because I'm Rep 14 with Lawbringer doesn't mean I play him anymore. I grinded most of those levels pre-buff and he plays like a cunt now. It's not fun just waiting for light attacks and parrying for 40 damage.

>you're a pussy if you don't play against somebody that thinks Valkyrie is in anyway a remotely good character

It breaks anonymity and encourages circlejerking, therefore I'm not doing it. That and I have nothing to prove to somebody that's legitimately retarded. This isn't /fgg/ where everybody has a trip and is feisty to do sets with spectators.

i didnt ask you for you to post your name or the results of the fight here, user. nor did i ask for spectators. why do all the teens on Veeky Forums attach their ego to their anonymous posts here? no wonder this place is going to shit

Well there's goes any entertainment tonight. Guess we gotta take an anons words because he's obviously has the better opinion just cuz.

>generals are going to shit because people don't trip and circlejerk
You must love Katawa Shoujo General.

>this person who's factually winning the argument wins just because

everyone laugh at this coward, hahahahaha!

>cant even read

no wonder this place is going to shit

In /fgg/ we'd call this a dodge.
Can't refuse the call m8.

It's ok user, let him win his argument, it's not like this ded general is on the brink of collapses from non-existent trips lol.

You wanted to play which means me posting my Uplay, which means breaking anonymity. If you want to namefag go ahead, I won't stop you.

/fgg/ is also nothing but Eurotrash with something to prove. You think I have a big ego? Go disagree with a random tripfag over there and enjoy getting annoyed for a fight for an hour.

I'm done lol.

Should I unlock Shinobi or Cent if i prefer brawl/duel?

or maybe i'd post my uplay since ive done it here loads if times before and you could continue being anonymous while also having really emotional reactions to stupid bullshit that people post here

youre supposed to leave your ego at the door when you visit Veeky Forums my guy, that was the point i was making

Damn you sure showed me

>leave your ego at the door
>"dude let's just play because I can't prove you wrong"

am i supposed to fucking debate you about? its a game, you clown! a competitive game, the only way to prove a theory about one strategy being better than another is to actually test it

No his arguments will do!
(I'm know that reply will come)