Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Redmond2393/status/876199311993966592
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

put rashid in mvci

If you don't buy MvCI collectors edition along with 8 copies of the deluxe edition and 4 copies of the standard edition.

YOU
ARE
NOT
PART
OF
THE
F
G
C

ITS THE BEST GAME EVER

capcom please

Finally a good op waifu.

Remember my fellow Capcom friends, we are trying to save the FGC, now start posting positive things about Marvel on Twitter.

Smile for the camera by the way!

KI on steam could just be a windows app launcher but after this E3 there is a good chance it is MS making KI crossplay bewteen all of XB1, Win10 store and Steam.

What will your excuse be to not play such a good game that is even free2play once it is on your favourite drm cock serving station?

Why are Alex players all Swedish

reminder that squigly is the best skullgrill

how do I get a gf that likes fighting games

Stop supporting Capcom.

how do i make friends?

You'll have to settle for a trans gf

seems like tasty steve is better at commentating t7 than sfv

I pay my mother $5000 per month to suck on her saggy boobs.

I'll probably play it now.

I started downloading it in the W10 store when it came out on PC.

But then I found something else to do while it was downloading and forgot to ever try out the game.

Actually my graphics card got fried so now I'm stuck with a really old one that I had lying around, so I can't even play anything that is graphic intensive.

just for that I'm going to buy the office lady chun li outfit

damn she looks like me irl

>What will your excuse be to not play such a good game that is even free2play once it is on your favourite drm cock serving station?
I'm already playing Rev2 a ton, but I still bought Tekken and I'm hoping to get more time with it. Adding another game just seems like a bad idea and part of me is still tempted to get BBCF.

Will we ever get a new fighting game series that is not based on an existing IP? Are we stuck with sequels and anime adaptations for the rest of eternity?

>daigo got eliminated by a literal who named mo joe
LOL

ignore shitposting autists

How the hell do you even get a GF in general?

done
he likes t7 more

>mov goes from getting blown up at e league to making top 8

such an underrated player

I only play capcom games.

But that's not valentine, parasoul or eliza. Still better than peacock at least.

this dude has been shitposting in this thread since sfv came out pretty much. he doesn't play any fighting games at all.

Hold up user, i'm gonna need to see your receipt and preorder for the deluxe version of MVC infinite if you plan on talking about fighting games.

Otherwise you are just killing our community and going to be left behind.

I'll play it again

I bought season 1+2 a few months back and dropped it after 3 days, its just not fun and butt ugly

So, did they say anything about steam KI being W10 exclusive still or not?

he lost at e-league but he did put a good show though?
certainly the best chun-li player out there.

Daigo is an embarrassment at this point.

I always ignore dank posting.

I'm pretty sure its hws

How can anyone be underrated in a game as random as jive?

There's so much dead air and dumb shit during an SFV match that it's hard to commentate without flat out making shit up to make the game seem more interesting than it is. That comes off as phony and most commentators don't do that unless it's EVO on E!SJWPN. Observe any personality who commentates for SFV that's not a Capcom addict and you'll see them having so much more fun and more to say about the game than the game which earns them the money.

I'm desperate enough desu

Got Tekken 7 yesterday as my first entry in the series. I've been missing out lads.

thing is KI you don't have to learn combos at all. Just learn your footsies/mixups/frame traps. Combos in KI are automatic chain combos, it's really basic as hell so anyone can jump in.

2 customized anime pillows have been donated to your account.

yours sincerely,

Namco/ASW

we need the real highwaystar to return to cut down these goobers

they are superior anyway

>footsies is dead air to r/kappa
now I understand

>ask for help with something
>GG community shits all over me for not already knowing
Cool community. No wonder you struggle for numbers

Reminder that almost every kermit post is from redditblade.

I'm just glad he seems to have figured out a consistent style with s2 chunners.

>Broski finally says something that is right

What would the point be of a steam port if its still only available on W10 systems? It runs DX11.

>tekken 7
9k viewers
>sfv
19k viewers

sfv was supposed to be dead and killed by the epic tekken 7 and don't get me started on tournament entrants, what's wrong rkappa? :)

don't tell me that all the sfv shitposting is for.... nothing?

>footies
>sfv

LMAOOOO
twitter.com/Redmond2393/status/876199311993966592
nope

kermitposting is a thousand percent done by multiple people because kermitposting is one of out most treasured memes you assblasted goober

Moba commentators manage to do that just fine and they have way more dead air, fgc commentators just have to Rise Up

what do you need help with user?

I have Rev2 and Tekken, but tell me about the free to play. I have a Win10 laptop laying around and a 12 year old XBL account I'd have to recover but their website was really hard to understand last time I looked it up. It talked about "free to download" but I couldn't find anything about what you were limited to in that version.

>posts salty r/kappa shitter twitter
>supposed to do anything but prove my point
lmao??

You can't make these kind of post without posting proof

Didn't he convert to gooberism?

Calm down, spergblade.

are you the guy who thinks instant kills are cheap lmaoooooooooo

Why haven't I seen schoolteacher costume Chun before now? I don't even usually like this style but it works so well on her.

what did he mean by this

iktf, shit's hella fun and you learn something new every day

>Cammy gets into a top32
>full of Balrog and Gief matchups
pic related

>learn your footsies/mixups/frame traps
You know. I never felt like I understood how to learn footsies in KI because I don't know how to deal with the fact most buttons don't have a limb hitbox.

>Injustice is going to kill SFV
>1000 viewers last time
every fucking time

You can only choose 1 character who is random and changes every week (or maybe month, I don't remember). You can buy characters individually or packs of characters.

Talk to me again in 20-30 hours.

>kappa
>a big league player

hmmmm

Ill give it a try if the steam version doesnt also need W10

The limitation is the characters. You get a free character in a rotation and can unlock Jago by finishing the shadow lords tutorial and another character by playing that mode more.
When you have access to a character you have access to everything with that character from arcade story to online and practice. You even can train against characters you don't own/don't have free access to.

HOLY SHIT that v-reversal punish from smug was sick

when is gg

double anal

>coolkid
>BIG LEAGUE PLAYER

Calm down your shitposting or else.....

>tfw I dropped it at 17 hours
Hopefully I'll get drawn back in at some point, but I'm really enjoying Rev2 right now.

What the hell is everyone cheering for?

>The Pokemon Company reset the bracket for dreamhack sweden for pokken and moved all of the people in losers back into winners

TCPI is so incompetent a shame, because pokken itself is good

yeah that was clutch

>cammy still has more tournament wins in s2 than alex and juri have top 64 placings combined for s2

>have to wait 3 months
>no creative and OD games to play

Also Jago is free and I heard someone else too but I don't know.

since when does this shithole have Mods?
Can you ban all the attention whores while youre at it?

highwaystar when are you going to banish dank

What?

KI footsies are sf footsies for the most part with some crazy gimmicks thrown in there.
You don't know the meaning of footsies till you faces a good Arganos having your back against 3 walls.

Pokken is boring as fuck to play and to watch

I'm 50h in and I still love it

im surprised that a capcuk like yourself doesnt know who he is

Cammy didn't win a major in s2

Can you earn characters through fight money or just by purchasing seasons? Most of the game seemed like shit but I watched some of the CEO stream waiting for Guilty and it didn't look bad for "free."

I dont understand how to stop rando instant kills
I dont understand why when I try to chase people down after knockdown they can immediately get up and combo me

he's harmless

exactly.

tekken? not sure what you're watching but I think tekken and sfv are going on right now

Oh yeah shemaily is not there to run it. What a shame it seems like pokeco is continueing their path of giving children nightmares at their events.

If Microsoft wants it to only run on W10 it can use DX9 but it will only run on W10. Or the game may have been developed with some W10 only bullshit integration or whatever other thing. Assuming that just because it comes out on steam it's on older windows too is stupid.

>Smug holds 2 TAPs at the same time
When capcom decided to buff TAP for season 2, did they forget it was 2 buttons?