Tailgating assholes

They are the cancer of the earth. What do you do against them Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn.zmescience.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/imperial_vs__metric_by_nekit1234007-d5p0ou5.png
youtube.com/watch?v=EEH9Zwo8JEM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I slow down a bit so they can pass easier.

Drive like old woman

Turn on the hazard lights and brakes slowly

turn up the eurobeat, challenge them to a street race, and leave them in the dust

Slow down and change lanes in front of em when they try to get around?

It's the best when I'm in the truck and they decide to pass on the right just as a car going 20mph slower is tryin to merge in the right lane. So many times I have seen them almost get rekt. Can't wait til the day it actually happens.

edgy Asshole

Yeah man that's how we do.

I just like seeing people who are already irritable get even more pissed off. Makes my balls tingle a lil bit.

Driving the tractor trailer you can't be too aggressive but when you get the chance, it's so fun to fuck with those assholes.

>Protip: leave your home 5min earlier and you will be much less irritable on the road

Yes i can understand your point but is not enough?

Sounds like someone is a little butt frustrated. A nice dick in your ass might do you well.

These threads always showcase what kind of scum browses Veeky Forums

I normally don't do much more than slow down a couple mph. But then there's the moments where the person is driving like a complete dick and then tries to pass in some turn lane or whatever so you gotta ride with them until they almost hit a barrier or guard rail. That's fun.

>tfw I'm pulling a 46' trailer and it's your job to figure out how to merge in your

Lol nah, they are the ones who get frustrated and I'm the one with the biggest shit eating grin on my face. I leave for work early enough that I can drive safely and still make it there on time.

I'm a passive aggressive driver, I only drive like a dick when I encounter other people who think they're more important than everybody else on the road.

46 inch trailer is not that big. I drive sometimes the E Class Wagon from my Dad with a ~ 78 inch trailer.

I think you need to go back to school

Or get glasses

>'=/="

two-axle motorcycle Trailer

>passive aggressive
You should really reconsider some of your life choices. That shit is not healthy and probably stems from some other aspect of your life.

There are more countrys on Earth and not only the USA.

only you incest fucks still use the Imperial System

You're probably right, but it puts a smile on my face and I'm not going to stop doing the things I enjoy just so I will live an extra year or two in my 80s.

cdn.zmescience.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/imperial_vs__metric_by_nekit1234007-d5p0ou5.png

You are even more a giant Bastard cause you drive with your commercial Truck like this

Ehh I already mentioned you don't get a ton of opportunities to drive like that in the truck.

When people tailgate my trailer, idgaf because I can't even see them. And if they were to rearend me, I probably wouldn't even feel it.

But if you drove a truck like that, you would want to mess with people a little bit too. So many people drive like complete assholes around the truck and they act like the world is going to end if they get stuck behind you. So sometimes if a lane is merging and they're the 20th car that tries to sneak in front of you at the last second, you have to basically run them into the barrier until they decide it's better just to go behind.

The most common annoying thing you have to deal with in trucks is the people who can't maintain a constant speed. I have a 65mph governor, and every day I will try and pass some idiot on their phone doing 55mph, and as soon as they see a truck passing them, they realize they are going too slow and speed back up to 65mph and ride with me. And when I want to switch back into the other lane, they just sit there. So normally I have to drift into their lane a little and scare the shit out of them.

Ignore them. If they want to endanger themselves they're more than welcome to.

"Tailgating is one thing I cannot tolerate." quoting Mr. Eddy from Lost Highway movie.
youtube.com/watch?v=EEH9Zwo8JEM

I usually just let them do what they do, but once it gets to the point to where I can't see their headlights in my mirror, I give the brakes a little tap. So many of them have almost ate shit because they aren't prepared for it.

Just wave them around.

>driving slow in a passing lane.
>driving slow in ANY lane

nah bitch, you are the cancer of the earth. If you lack the skill and/or the mental capacity to handle a vehicle at extremely high speeds, then your ass doeesn't belong on the road.

Drive an old diesel car. If they really want to smell that shit that directly, they're free to.

>i slow down.
i drive a ute with a commercial steel tray, if they're stupid enough to drive that closely behind me and hit me it's going to hurt them a fucktonne more than it will hurt me

This so much....
I have my CDL but I don't go htr I mostly pull my horse trailer and I'm sure you get this way more than me but it drives me nuts.

>Driving thru salt lake City pulling trailer
>literally five Lanes to choose from
>car merging so I move over cause I have room
>Car merges behind and then passes me on the left
>No big deal so far everything is great
>Car then gets back into my Lane slows down and sets the fuckin cruise control
>I have to hit my brakes gain my speed back and find a spot to pass the cunt
>>
I hate it when people see a trailer and they have to get around you even when they're going slower than you to begin with.
I hate people

Brake checked a county sheriff for tail gating me once. It was dark and he knew he was in the wrong. He got right on and tried flashing his brights. After the second flash I put the nose of my truck in the asphalt and then crapped my pants when the red and blues came on

Why the fuck do I get tail gated doing 40 in a 25

I miss my old trayback ute, styleside looks better imo, but nowhere near as useful

works everytime.

I left foot brake and have my brakelights go off. I don't actually slam on the brakes, that's retarded.

If they're close enough, just the lights turning on will trigger them. If they aren't, well...they aren't tailgating.

I just stay out of their way and let them be on their way. Unless they just enjoy the sole act of tailgating in which case, I generally ignore them, maybe make sure I provide a little extra distance between me and the vehicle ahead so I won't need to slam on the brakes. But most people will just pass me at that point because no one tailgates just to tailgate.

>against
People like you are the reason there are so many assholes on the road. Just stay the fuck out of people's way. If they want to drive faster than you, what does it matter to you?

pretend to be driving drunk, irregular speed, poor lane discipline, plus brake checks