>The Basics
ACNL Basics Guide - thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/
AC Wiki - animalcrossing.wikia.com
Nookipedia - nookipedia.com
The "pthhhpth" pastebin (FAQ) - pastebin.com/jU4CeWhu
Brand New Catch - thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/today

>Furniture & Collectibles
Item database - moridb.com/
Museum Checklist - mediafire.com/download/0p18zy41jkxsy8a/ACNL_Fossil_&_Art_Checklist_RC2.xlsx

>Customization Guide
Image/Pattern Converter - thulinma.com/acnl/
All Furniture Customizations - customnewleaf.tumblr.com/ imgur.com/a/mfGqi
Image2QR code - mediafire.com/download/d0g3vj88g0gk1pf/Version 0.4.zip
Pro Designs Android App - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nefastudio.android.dmoridesigner
QR Paths - pathmagic.tumblr.com acnlpaths.tumblr.com/ acpath.tumblr.com

>Happy Home Designer
All villagers & items - happyhomedesigner.wikia.com
FAQ - pastebin.com/f8pnU0wr
Amiibo Cards - nintendo.co.jp/3ds/edhj/amiibocard/index.html

>How to play ACNL online with /acg/
People need to add each other's FCs in order to visit faraway towns.
Put your name and FC in the name field to save time.

>Current DLC
JP - Sandbox

>Upcoming Birthdays
June 16th Roscoe
June 17th Tangy
June 18th Cookie
June 19th Sally
>Holidays & Events
17th - Bug-off

>Misc.
Neighbor move in/Camper Reset trick - i.imgur.com/meQutqI.png
What is the void? - pastebin.com/9KPbdnSY
Preventing moveouts - pastebin.com/avaKnPPc
Welcome Amiibo FAQ - pastebin.com/aAbMZwmM
ACNL OST - pastebin.com/bPyY03LK
Upload to Imgur via 3DS browser - webrender.net/imgur/
Dream codes - pastebin.com/PCmJZ5WA

Other urls found in this thread:

3ds-guide.b4k.co/get-started
marcrobledo.com/acnl-editor/
youtu.be/aqMFI2M8QdI
youtube.com/watch?v=Fa0i_HfdDrk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So how are you guys doing today?
Also can anyone help me finish my museum?
>Prices

>didn't link previous thread again
user...

Ahh shiz sorry

Can't trade bugs/fish except via a horribly convoluted method

Oh right....

I've scanned Stella into my RV campsite. She has cozy furniture. Would anyone like to visit her?

I would like some furniture!
Please!

Favorite track from acnl ost?

Oh hey I need a few of her things, can I come over please?

I registered you

Gate's open

slice!

I'd like to!

Today was the 4th birthday of my town (I've kept my first one in ACNL), and I finally got the golden net (the last bug I had to get was the house centipede, so I had to wait). Feels good!

oN MY WAY'

I left you some paintings in Jyo's town.

てゃんよう

I'd like to visit, already have you added

Gate's open

hi friends, i have nothing to offer at this point, but after a 'had to call Nintendo' system transfer awhile back, I have no friends at all. I'm going to add a few of you from this thread, and if you want to add me as well, by all means.

Do you need any fruits?

Ye can we come over?

I literally just started a few hours ago, haven't played since launch-era, so absolutely! need to grab my charger and I'llmopen my gate, I added you and everyone in the thread thus far.

You can come to my town and shake trees for the fruit you need

technical difficulties, apparantly my parental controls need consenting, i'll be right back...

Okay I have prepared a huge starting gift btw what fruit do you have?

ok sorry, my gate is open!
I'll probably swing by, thanks!

Gate's open

Apples and I planted 3 orange trees, thank you!

Gate's still open

Its okay I gave him some stuff $o(^u^o)
bed,wardrobe,shirt,jeans,shoes,fruit,100,000 bells
The usual
()

thanks again! i'm glad I found this general, you're all great

Weekly reminder to go to KK Slider's show

I have an ABD, Wii U, and an Isabelle 3ds or if you need anything.

Thanks for the reminder, I completely forgot about it until you mentioned it!

thanks! that sounds really cool, i didnt even know you could play games on the consoles now. I'm probably going to bed soon, but we're friends now so I'll keep an eye out for open gates.

Sleep well friendo

Anybody have a Spa Chair they could sell or trade or somethin? It's like the last thing I need for my current house setup.

You know, I've seen this image before and I still don't understand why Isabelle looks so happy here. Is she actually a psychopath or something?

2 am from smb4 counts?

Can anyone help a noob out with bells/crowns so I can pay off my house? :)

>asking for money
at that point just cheat it in

Very new to that scene, would you know how I could hack it in?

I can order one for you for tomorrow evening if you'd like

I would appreciate that very much

FC: 2981-7153-8808

If you have a firmware of 11.3 or older (you can check your firmware by going to the 3ds System Settings and looking at the top screen), it's a pretty straightforward process.

3ds-guide.b4k.co/get-started

Can't say anything about hacking from 11.4, think you need an already hacked 3ds and some sort of hardmod.

Technically you can just follow the guide for soundhax if you have a compatible firmware, if all you want to do is edit your save file. The steps would go roughly like so:
1. Run Soundhax, get into Homebrew menu
2. Run JK's Save Manager / JKSM, export ACNL save data
3. Copy garden/garden_plus to your computer and use that file with marcrobledo.com/acnl-editor/
4. Edit save, save changes and replace garden/garden_plus, pop that file back onto your SD card
5. Get into JK's Save Manager again, import ACNL save data overwriting your save data in the process

If you want to cheat in real time, you'd need Custom Firmware and an app called BootNTR.

Oh yeah, forgot to add that getting Custom Firmware is so ridiculously easy now. All you're doing is drag and dropping some files onto your SD Card and then running some apps. So painless and takes under an hour, haha. Back when I hacked my New 3DS in December we were still on Arm9LoaderHax and had to downgrade the original firmware to like...2.10 or something, and if you did anything at that point that wasn't in the guide it was instant brick for New 3DS systems. But this new Boot9Strap hack and guide are ez pz lemon squeezy. No downgrading, you'd have to intentionally find files to fuck with in order to brick your system now.

finally bought turnips
im hoping for a good profit

youtu.be/aqMFI2M8QdI

bump

Is the only way to get white carnations through breeding pink ones? Like, they aren't given to the player?

Yes. The only Carnations you get are red and pink. (Father's Day and Mother's Day). You can buy white Carnations from players, though.

I had two strange things happen to me this morning. I first bought 20 turnips, then saw the town initiative to buy 100 turnips, and bought another 80. However, there are now 200 turnips in my pockets, and I don't know why. The other odd thing is that my fishing rod just disappeared from my pockets. I'm not sure how many glitches are in NL, but all I can guess is that the extra 100 turnips may have overwritten my fishing rod, which still doesn't make any sense.

Tonight on the island so far I came across some girl going on about how Shrek gave her anal last night, and a dude with the town named Erection.

Do you guys have blue roses and gold roses? I need some for my little park area. :^(

When I went to the island today they called me Santa and asked for presents. Sometimes this game makes me feel old.
Gold roses aren't super hard to make if you're willing to turn off beautiful town. Once you get like two black roses you can keep making more as long as you water a set of four and let the others wilt. I'm currently farming enough to fully encapsulate my town path.

Here's an Uchi conversation I happened to screencap earlier.

I don't have black roses yet. :^(

kek

If you have red roses and position them in a diamond or cross patterns you'll get one eventually. Then it's easier to hybridize a second using the first one and then from there black roses together can only make black roses. You do need a golden watering can to make the gold roses though so that might be difficult depending on where you're at in town development.

Just found out there is an item limit in museum displays and now I'm crying cause I will never be able to finish my display unless I half ass it or put parts of it in my own house.

Does anyone have a watering can in their shop right now? Waiting for one to appear can take a long time.

slice!

Bump.

bump: the sequel

New Leaf gets better after you get the 100% approval rating right? if not i'm going back to City Folk

Yes, that's when you gain access to more mayoral activities.

Bump

bump: returns

japanese towns make me feel inferior man

I can imagine how well-developed some are.

Or put parts of it in another museum room?

im watching a japanese guy go through dream towns and the japanese ones are all too good and well-made i feel so insignificant lmao

Where are you watching this, if you don't mind me asking?

youtube.com/watch?v=Fa0i_HfdDrk

the live stream is over now tho

Bump

I still have four pieces of sapphire-modified blue furniture if anyone's interested. I'd feel bad just selling them.

I love when Lazy campers are in town, they are so easy to trick into buying my overpriced shit

So, with E3 over and Nintendo's plans laid out well to December, it's safe to say AC Switch won't be seeing any sort of announcement this year.
With that being said, what sort of changes do you expect to see?
With the lack of street pass functionality in the switch, that eliminates the HHA Showcase, and Digby's function, also the multiple spotlight items at Re-Tail.
With the lack of a secondary screen, we will obviously see a return of the inventory a la GCN, or City Folk. Just some things I've been thinking about.

Am I the only person that doesn't want a new Animal Crossing game? I've always wished they could keep updating one. I don't want to start over.

You are the only person.

>also the multiple spotlight items at Re-Tail.
I'm sorry but what does this feature have to do with streetpass?

The more Street passes you get, the more items Re-Tail will take at a premium.

Ahh ok. I thought that was just part of that bell boom ordinance

The ordinance will give you an extra one, but X number of Street passes in a day give you more.

What, really? That would be pretty useful if I lived in a city T_T

I feel the same

I would be happy with the gardens of HHD

OK but, what's his channel name?

Which furniture?

I wouldn't really recommend people to install CFW on their 3DS now that Nintendo is actively banning people who installed CFW.

I know that feel. In one of my displays I have all my trophies (HHA, Bug Off, etc) and all the zodiac animals on display stands. I'm two items over my limit to where I can't put the last two zodiac animals on stands, so they have to sit on the floor because I'm not getting rid of any of my trophies.

Nintendo hasn't banned anyone for it since that one time at the end of May, and it wasn't even that many people.

>sell ores at Re-Tail for 9,999 bells
>usually an easy sell for most villagers
>mfw normal villagers say if they spend that many bells they won't be able to go grocery shopping until the next day
>even if it's 8:30 PM

I mean, if people want to install CFW and risk losing online privileges, then more power to them. Just because Nintendo has banned anyone since last month, doesn't mean they won't do it again.

Oops, I quoted my own post. I meant to respond to

o the link expired now rippp
i forgot the guy's name
but he did say he'll livestream again next saturday