/gwt/ - Gwent: The Witcher Card Game General

"We complain about animals in a witcher card game" edition.

>OFFICIAL PATCH NOTES
>"THE WEATHER UPDATE"
playgwent.com/en/news#6130

>Useful Links
playgwent.com
gwentdb.com/

>What Legendary/Epic card should I pick?
gwentify.com/card-picker/

>Cinematic Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=5yu7FVZOyAo (embed)
>Gameplay Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=sKqy04OmOGo (embed)

>Gwent Faction Videos
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLU38xdPjmayBOHQ7q7V7O4LVK5HilH-FK

>All Character Voicelines
forums.cdprojektred.com/forum/en/gwent/general-discussions-aa/8341630-list-of-all-gwent-character-voice-lines

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0JQ0xnJyb0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PRAISE BE TO THE GREAT SUN!

Member that one time we saw Lifecoach naked and his wife's bush on stream? I member.

>I was your best quest in TW3. Why cant I be a good gold card, CDPR.

This is one of the most fun decks I've used in this game, although I don't know how it'll fare in ranked and I'm pretty much fucked in the reveal mirrors

Fiend's description says it halves an enemy's power rounding down, but using it on a 7 strength enemy leaves them at 4 strength instead of 3. Is there an error?

Not just the top ladder.
It's a fucking shame for a game about deck building.

Currently experimenting with zerg decks to win the first round only. I'm stuck with NR and would like to know the best deck I can make. Currently using reaver hunters, witchers, keira. Dandelion, thunderbolt and commanders horn. Any recommendations for a full deck? I think a Ves deck could work

remember to save your bears for the inevitable nerf

member when he leaked his his email, phone number, address and twitch stream key?
i member

I honestly think there is room for a big change in the meta if people starts playing nilfgaard again.

I know it was nerfed but it's not under the 'unplayable' category yet. Too bad i'm a shitter at deck building, it will probably take some streamer like lifecoach to make the first move.

>If it's an Enemy, Damage it by half its Power (rounding down and ignoring Armor).
What error?

I want to protect that smile.

The damage dealt is rounded down So 7/2=3.5, rounded down it does 3 damage.

7/2=3.5 ~3

reveal mirrors are a shitshow, mostly decided by rng
also nigger where are your spotters

7 / 2 = 3,5 rounding down to 3. So 7 - 3 = 4
Math is hard.

>mom look i posted it again xD

you're fucking stupid end yourself

why would I run spotters here? they would be around 9 str in this deck im mostly using the reveal mechanic for 11 str plays + T H I N N every turn

>what you thinking about, Letho?
>NG reveal deck

its 16 silly
its 16!!

Math is hard, isn't it? Are you rounding up again user?

His channel mods reaction to seeing his dick never ceases to make me kek

I replayed to the pic you turbonigger

thanks bro

SIXTEEN YOU INBRED

Woops here's the real one, didn't know how I ended up downloading the ants one

so how big is it

the things that were nerfed:
-3 power total from golems (nobody played them for power)
-2 power from tybor (irrelevant and still good)
-2 power from peter (still a 4 power body madromeme)
-6 total power novice (nobody played them for power, now they work just like medics ressing spies )
-1 cahir
-2 rainfarm (these 2 was uncalled tho)

now the only change with impact is how Calveit works with golems but thats just means not playing them. we did just fine in CB without them. they only die to weather and fuel axe-mans anyway.

Are you people literal brainlets?
Only person that got that picture right is

no. It's clearly 70

His wife's bush is bigger

its 40 you fucking idiots

Do the math for us and tell us how it is 15.

found your class

this man is right

the order of operations retards, multiplying comes before addition holy shit this is literally grade school

The first three lines can be expressed as the coefficient matrix A = [3 0 0; 1 2 0; 0 1 2] with constant terms B = [30; 20; 9].
Solving Ax = B for solution vector x yields:
x = [10; 5; 2]
The bottom line asks us to solve for n = x(2) + (x(3)/2)*x(1).
Solving using the definition of x above yields:

n = 5 + (2/2)*10

n = 15

60???

one pig is equal to 1 not 2 dummy

nvm, i'm blind. It's 15.

the correct answer is (You)

i appreciate that you went full retard

10x1+5=15
You always multiply first, brainlets.

Did it in ten seconds in my head.

casualshit here. does this game have as much free content as hearthstone does? no paywalls?

This is about division and multiplication having the same priority (though who the fuck wouldn't just use proper bracketing), however in the picture you have addition and multiplication, where multiplication obviously has higher priority.

this is pumpkin seeds all over again

Is there any point keeping Cahir?
Is he core for any competitive Nilfgaard decks?

he is still the best NG card

ask yourself this question

>is my leader card's ability good?
>do I want to use it again?

also, see that unless your opponent is also nilfgaard, they can't renew cahir

Succubus is bugged on the ps4. If the opponent has units on either range or siege rows then you cant place her on anything but their melee row.

I see where you're coming from, but all these OP netdecks I look at don't feature Cahir.

No, hes trash. Mill that shit. Only thing he was good for was Calveit for getting an extra draw and he's dead as dust now.

>milling best character
get out of my thread fucboi

Kambi is a legit deck now.
People ragequits or simply passes with 3 or more cards in hand once they realize what is coming.

SO, Kambi nerf when?
I guess they buff him to 15 points at least or something.

>opponent 4 cards down
>you still have 4 golds in round 3
>somehow kambi is op

>play against an idiot
>"YOU GUYS ITS SECRET OP"

blocking out the names is a great meme, but there is not a reason to block out the mmr unless you have something to hide

working as intended

fuck console fags

>this screen

what in the flying fuck is going on in there holy shit

>his faction is trash tier
Stay mad NG fag.

>legit
>loses to a bronze card
>hiding mmr
lmao

>thrash tier
>implying im not beating all these netdeckers with NG
stay bad fucboi

>hey guys 1k mmr here

>exactly 200 dust left
Should I transmute a queensguard or wait until next nerfs?

Stop calling it dust you fucking faggot.

>thats the highest i ever was
im sorry you dont know any bigger numbers
stay mad, bad and away from this thread famalam

>playing kambi
>without hjalmar

Why do people do this to themselves?

>NG is dead
must suck not being able to autowin games anymore eh brainlet? maybe try netdecking an SK to carry your scrub ass, its almost as brainless as pre nerf NG so you should be fine

>win by 1 point aganist Kambi because Mork popped up again with 2 power
>no gg

Hey, I have a grand ol' idea. How about both of you shut the fuck up.

>savage bear attacks all deathwished spawns after the end of a round
Go fuck yourself CDPR

Prince Stennis or Ceallach?

Both seem pretty meh.

Yeah that's so bullshit. I swapped harpies for earth eles due to the amount of SK and now its only 2 carry over if a bear lives at the end of the round. CDPR balance team is fucking retarded.

>this is not right
Always gets me.

don't complain, if they change that then we lose iris death wish buff going into the next round

Why? Iris buff IS a deathwish, bear shit is a constant effect that should work DURING the round, once it's over place this fat furry in a graveyard and don't bother me

its how it works

don't fuck with it

i dont give a fuck about that trash meme deck, i just want bears to die

So seriously. what is the absolute best deck to deal with savage bears right now. My last seven games have been versus skellege bear spammers, and thats not an exaggeration. Just want to counter these bears and not tank MMR until the nerf comes.

I'd rather not use spelletel, but if I must, i must.

savager bears

To the dudes I was talking about field medics with last thread, yeah. They're definitely shit, but the same reason I was trying to make Pavetta work was why I was playing field medics, I like experimenting with shit and seeing if anything decent surfaces. It's the reason Swim appeared to me in a dream 2 weeks ago and before the patch hit and told me to play siege supports and Foltest and witchers.

Plus I have a dark secret. Northern Realms is my favorite faction and was in closed beta too.
youtube.com/watch?v=0JQ0xnJyb0A

>It's the reason Swim appeared to me in a dream 2 weeks ago
Are you okay, user? I'm seriously worried about you now.

Were you a child-self in that dream? Did Swim wanted to play a game of "GWENT" in his basement? But it was not a fun game, uncle Swim is a sick man.
Please show on the Lethos doll where the evil man touched you.

>he fell for Iris is good meme
Barring these special snowflake cituations where you manage to carry 8+ units in the next round she's trash that usually costs you card advantage

succubus weather monster with alzurs thunder and mardroeme for axemen, katakan and caretaker/regis/renew or a Radovid deck maybe with witchers +dandelion or hunters, maybe the barron deck, their mage also 1 shots bears

>Barring these special snowflake cituations where you manage to carry 8+ units in the next round she's trash that usually costs you card advantage
This, I've homebrewed this deathwish deck with Shadow, prized-cow and everything long time before Swim even showed up in user's dreams and whispered sweet nothing into his ear, but 9/10 cases Iris was a piece of shit.
It felt good when it hit though, not gonna lie.

If Swims annoying bloated face started invading my dreams i'd just fucking kill myself

Dennis the menace dude? Was that you I just played with my Odrin deck? Can't say I've seen anyone else play Eithne decoy Dennis dwarves.

>shadow
niger you drop iris and you either kill her with a lacerate or leave her for next round for carry over onto your golems and harpies

>craft monster or machines
>wait to see if Swim pulls out a neat Nilfgard deck

Best way to spend 3k?

I was kidding and the guy was a retard, yes.
But trust me, is only a matter of time before you start seeing KAMBI OP shit.

Im trying to make succ dagon fog work, with renew, geels and woodspirit as othee golds.

Should I replace harpies for earth eles?
Should I replace crones for other silvers, like BTM?

Make your bets, kiddos.

I just crafted Renew btw

>sacrifice two cards to pull your meme combo
>opponent passes

I'm assuming it's a neutral gold. So I'll take Regis human.