EN: Dia UR Scouting

>Download the Game (English/Japanese)
pastebin.com/rPdEjzEr
>Game Wiki
lovelive.kouhi.me/
>Event Points Calculator
suyo.be/llsif/calc/
>Event Cutoff Predictor
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gT26kLl2jAQGX9xn9VRAYwnk5gzKWpe-NkOJa7osI8Y/pubhtml?gid=648200897
>Team Builder
designedfor.sakura.ne.jp/nikuma-n/

>Infodump
docs.google.com/document/d/1rL8-DDw8pJVmMPf7V25vCkx8ulOXR74p_-Wz534S3og

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gzCqhHfhD74
youtube.com/watch?v=WQnAxOQxQIU
youtube.com/watch?v=WHalAUHOrKc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For Mari

How do you git gud and FC expert without playing several hours a day every day

Play around with the speed, playing expert songs at master level speed helped me a lot

Cute!

Literally just fucking play. You'll do it eventually because after awhile EX speed will just start feeling slow and you'll see everything clearly. Every single µ's EX follows a pattern that's pretty evident throughout the song.

play more, watch playthrough videos and try to memorize difficult patterns, lower or increase the speed according to your needs, and so on. if you're desperate build a PLock team.

Stop using perfect lockers and then grind out the same song between events or during a token event. If it's a hard song play with a full perfect locker team once you're almost FCing with a normal team.

youtube.com/watch?v=gzCqhHfhD74

I love Nico and Mari!

>watch playthrough videos
lol no

I love your taste

Good OP

>english dub
>english words yadda yadda blah blah spinach yogurt squirrel ZURA

why the fuck

play more then. there's no fucking secret formula behind rhythm games. it's either play more and get better or play more and get better. i honestly don't know what else to suggest.

Nico > Maki > Rin > Umi > Nozomi > Honoka > Eli > Hanayo > Kotori
Dia > Yoshiko > Hanamaru > Chika > You > Riko > Kanan > Mari > Ruby
If you don't have similar rankings to this you have shit taste.

Mari, I love you.
Thank you so much!

lol why did i do to deserve this

sorry friend, here's a cute dork for your trouble

Funny how you put my top 2 muse as your favorites while my top 2 aquors as your worst

Manager here.
First of all thank you for the support.
Secondly. Yes! We're through and on top of the group.

Anyway, I finally got home and was able to watch the match
After watching what happened, I feel we should have won that game.
I expected /feg/ to come have a more attacking game since they needed to win but they played safe instead. I think a more open game would have produced goals for /llsifg/ but that didn't happen..
In any case I would have made some changes to the tactics had I been there to go for that win but unfortunately I was unable to.

Looking forward to next week,our next match time and opponent should be announced after tomorrow's last game during the knockout draws.
I will be present for Saturday (and Sunday if necessary) to manage the team and try to advance the furthest possible.
Please keep on supporting our team.

thanks for the png

“Crackshitter” is a term co-opted for use as a meaningless pejorative in order to vaguely call someone else’s authenticity into question and, by extension, claim authenticity for yourself.

It serves no conversational function and imparts no information, save for indicating the opinions and preferences of the speaker.

Meanwhile, a market myth has sprung up around the term, as well as a cultural boogeyman consisting of elusive white 20-somethings who ship certain characters (but no one will agree on what), listen to certain sub-units (no one can agree on this either), and post in a certain way (you’ve probably sensed the pattern on your own).

You can’t define what “that kind of behavior or fashion or lifestyle” actually is, nor will you ever be able to. That’s because you don’t use “crackshitter” to describe an actual group of people, but to describe a fictional stereotype that is an outlet for literally anything that annoys you.

The twist, of course, is that if it weren’t for your own insecurities, nothing that a “crackshitter” could post or ship would ever affect you emotionally. But you are insecure about your own authenticity - “Do I ship what I ship because I want to? Do I listen to these sub-units because I truly like them? I’m certainly not like those filthy crackshitters!” - so you project those feelings.

Suffice it to say, no one self-identifies as a crackshitter; the term is always applied to an Other, to separate the authentic Us from the inauthentic, “ironic” Them.

tfw Dia has the most variety of hairstyle in SiF Aqours.

The artists must love her.

Thanks for your work with the divegrass.

>You lifts
>no mention of swimming

Ok.

Dia is a fancy lady looking to attract a fancy man

No, you're taste is just garbage lol

>Nic-
stopped reading right there

>Kotori miles behind Nozomi
no

Dia's so pretty that she looks good doing anything and in anything even if she's wearing nothing

Maki > Nozomi > Nico > Umi > Kotori > Honoka > Rin > Hanayo > Eli

Riko > Dia > You > Mari > Yoshiko > Chika > Hanamaru > Ruby > Kanan

Fixed it for you

Hug Dia

You causes more than just weights to rise if you know what I mean

I think it's more like, she has to restrain herself to a prim and proper appearance for the sake of her family tradition but when she dresses up for idol stuff that's when she can show her fun side.
I call it the Diachotomy.

Remember when we used to talk only about 9 girls in this general?

Can I make it until Score Match

Only 90's kids remembers lol
With PDP we are going to talk about 27 girls now

:laughingoutloud-,

Wait until we get to more about the PDP girls and start comparing them as well

I don't get why you guys get so hot and bothered about You. What's even remotely "sexy" about her?

Good list

>54*

fag

better times

>implying

You can probably avoid being way too inefficient by just playing easy songs, you'd have to calculate how many you're able to play before you have to start waiting for the event. That's what I always do.

The idea of fucking a cuck which obviously can't get no (satisfaction) and giving her the satisfaction yourself is pretty hot.

>700 posts of pure, unadulterated µ's posting
Damn...

Why did you include 2 equal braided hairstyles?

Sounds very pathetic to me.

Here

"man"

Love you, Dia~

Cute DORK

Start practicing Kimeta yo Hand in Hand, Step! ZERO to ONE and Jingle Bell ga Tomaranai for the upcoming YoshiMari SM.

She doesn't look happy

I love her.

I'd rather grind loveless world for the reward boxes.

>hourglass figure
>lightish hair, blue eyes
>voice is pure sex
>enjoys things that are actually fun
>can cook
>has a decent sense of humor
>not a living gimmick, actually has a personality and behaves like a real human being with issues other than "ohmygosh will i be able to win the talent show? :3333 uguu"

Enjoy your smile kyses

You/Ruby Fishing Set when?

I'm starting to like this crack. but Yoshiko/Ruby is still superior than You/Ruby

That's nice, Maki and Kemon.

Gonna T1 this, Mari and Yoshiko are my favorite flops and the outfits are pretty nice too.

I actually find You boring.
She was just hanging on to Chika for most of the anime. Then in the cd drama she's a third wheel to Kanan and Chika and their manzai routine.

Youby is going to be the costume set.

Nico=Kotori>Umi>Maki>Pana>Nozomi>Honk>Eli=Rin
Ruby=Chika>Riko=You=Maru=Yoshiko>Dia>Mari>Kanan

I sure hope so, I need to grind gold after the last event.

>voice is pure sex
You... What? Are you shitting me? I had to stop reading, that's just hilarious

Mari is score reward and a scorer. I'll T1 this too.

Where my Dia bros at?
These double buns are a miracle of the universe.

Dia is my favorite card from this set.

Why did they make You a cuck anyway? I doubt they actually did this to add a ''relatable'' character, or has cucking become more popular in the weeb community?

that little girl is such an optimist

>not a living gimmick
She's literally "Yousoro xD" the character up until the cucking.

You will be blessed with URs in your Nico boxes.

Dia is the cutest!

Holding hands with Riko

Riko's better than her

So a realistic girl

They all hang off their friends all day long like guys sit on their computers and wrench on their cars to escape the pain of mortality

The anime is trash and only focused on Chika and Riko. Even SIF developed You better.

>No Omoi yo on the song list
why kebab

k mierda significa cuck
pato?

that's cuack, retard

I went for T1 in the last event and SM isn't my favorite so I'll just do T2 like always.

>YoshiMaru are childhood friends, then grew apart
>shipped constantly
>YouChika are childhood friends and grew together
>You got cucked out of the ship
It's not fucking fair

How do I tier on scorematch?

x eso se pregunta
se sacan palabras del culo

What would you say is her charm point compared to the other girls in Aqours?
Chika is more genki.
Kanan has the hotter body.
Maru and Ruby are more cutesy.
Mari is more fun.
Dia has that gap moe.
Yoshiko has the memes.
Riko is gayer.

What does You have to offer?

They should've gave yousoro the dogfucker joke instead that poor riko.

You play songs and get event points like any other kind of event.

>he doesn't want to bully bully girl

You play the game and drink whales' tears.

Eres nuevo o que?

youtube.com/watch?v=WQnAxOQxQIU

you does not belong in an idol anime, she's an unremarkable character straight out of a seinen romance

deja que el nene se exprese

youtube.com/watch?v=WHalAUHOrKc

no