Who copied who?

Shit literally looks exactly the same. I know which one I'd take in a heartbeat tho. youtu.be/18lqj_DMYSY

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=18lqj_DMYSY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Give me the Vette anyway and u can keep the extra $300k

there is maybe 2 things that even look similar between the two from the side shots

>Absolutely nothing alike

Fag

where in my post did i say that you fucking dumbass?
the only things that look similar are the top of the windows and the accent around the side vents. Maybe the roofline, but it's hard to tell because the corvette picture is at a different angle

Corvette has ripped Ferrari off for quite some time now

>Anger management

>not an argument

different eras of cars have always looked similar to one another. does anyone have the red 90's coupes pic or the 30's car pic?
>I know which one I'd take in a heartbeat
if it's for anything other than selling and buying the other + enough mods to choke a GTR you need to leave
literal children

Post was like 6 lines of text.

>Way too much effort to prove a stupid point.
>Fag

>Stupid assumption
I'm an American. DUH!

Look at who designed the c7. Your answer will be there.

I'd take the Vette if it had 650hp but NA. Superchargers suck for the track

>Superchargers suck for the track
This so fucking much. I wish Veeky Forums would get their head out of their ass and realize this.

Ya, if only GM would stick some DOHC on their LS7 block. That combined with the DI and VVT would be able to make 650hp with a fat powerband and it would be no heavier then a stupid blower.

i thought it would be illegal but it probably doesn't bother ferrari owners

hooktube.com/watch?v=18lqj_DMYSY

Yes!

Thecorvete, as the new c7 is as unreliable as a ferrari

>more hp
>more torks
>lighter
>still 5 seconds slower

Besides "GM can't compete", how was the JEE TEE ARU able to complete a lap faster?

AWD

IDK, and this thread has nothing to do with Nissans so why are you trolling? GTR is the best car in the world with the best technology. If Nissan made a legit supercar with a V12 it would be gameover for every manufacturer.

happy?

>obvious the american junk

Actual engineering, not just adding more power and a ducklip spoiler

But they won't because they've been cucked by Renault since the buyout
Now enjoy the same GTR forevermore while they shovel out mountains of FWD normie slushboxes

what leads you to that assumption?

If you don't think big daddy GM cannot into engineering you are a more pathetic keyboard warrior than would normally be par for a chan poster

The C3 was around since 1968

And the GTO was 62'
burgers can't into cars so they steal others ideas or claim it as their own (GT40)

GM can't into engineering.
That's why they bought up other car brands, stole their ideas then thrashed the brands once they had what they wanted.

there was a top gear episode where clarkson drives a C6 Z06 and then compares it to a ferrari 575.

If only Chevy would have copied Ferrari's clean rear end. Corvettes ass is so damn fat, busy and ugly

The C7 came out first so that wouldn't really be possible. I agree that looks much better, though, I think it would be be fair to copy it for the C8 assuming they don't go MR.

+1

The new tail lights are goofy and the little spoiler is stupid.

When the C7 came out, I was like "Meh, maybe I just need to let it grow on me" but a couple years later I still think it's too busy and tryhard for a Chebby.

Allrad

wow, I didn't realize the Ferrari ass was this horrible.

retard

dummy

poopoo head

just a reminder corvette had the whole rear transmission thing before ferraris FR cars

you spelled timeless and clean wrong

Anyone who thinks that a new Z06 or zr1 = a ferrari Is doomed for automotive success

illegal slicks, modified car

>muh muh excuses
lmao shitty gm fangirl
why is dodge viper so much better than plebvette and driven by actual men?

>if it's for anything other than selling and buying the other + enough mods to choke a GTR you need to leave
Why would you do that when you could instead sell one and buy a GTR + enough mods to choke everything?
>fangirls in charge of authority

MR Corvette fucking when, I'm sick of these boomer bait front-engine fucks.
I'm pretty sure a Corvette + $250k in mods goes farther (and faster) than a GTR + maybe $220k in mods

I'm pretty sure you'd need to cite that claim.

torque vectoring handles more g's

>21st century vs 19th century technology
Basically this.

>stick some dohc

Pretty sure yellow paint has been around longer than America.

But marrying cousins hasn't been, amirite? xD