Best 2016/2017 Car

What's the best car where my monthly payments will be $400 or less. APR would be 3% at most, the three dealerships I talked to said i'm looking at 1.5-2% due to my high credit score.

Things I'd like
>Nav system
>20mpg city
>0-60 of 8 seconds or faster
>sedan or hatch, coupe not so much

I would get a 2018 Ford Fusion SE, most dealerships are dropping their prices to 21-22k so it should be good in your budget.

I drive a 2014 SE that my wife bought pre owned and it has been very reliable, except for all the thrashing the previous owner did to it. I had a 2014 Escape but I had to let go of it because of how uncomfortable it is.

>Financing
>Buying new
Oy vey goyim

>doesn't even know what car he wants
>focused on monthly payments instead total price
what a fucking retard. just fix your current car or buy a civic for 3k. built in nav systems are shit no matter the car.

The GMC nav system on the 2016 lineup was quite good. Had it in a few rentals but those were not overall enjoyable vehicles.

There's a lot of options and monthly payments at 60 months puts me in the 25-27k range but i'd like cheaper rather than higher.

Fucking 3k civic shit meme.

Yeah i'll be a good goy like most Americans. Not in the mood for someones shit again. (Drove my used truck for 10 years now.)

Manual Toyota GT86 / Manual Subaru BRZ
Everyone else in this thread is wrong

Civic EX_T

My wife had a 2014 Fusion SE as well, can confirm it is mechanically reliable and rides pretty well. But the interior build quality is fucking terrible. It *looks* nice, particularly with the Luxury Package, but fuck me it is so cheaply put together.

spend that money fixing your truck. make it mint.

fuck off normie
just get whatever looks safest and will get your neighbours to envy you the most like other fags

No thanks man.
>12 MPG
>Sanded that bitch down and got a nice paintjob 5 years ago.
>That paint is finally chipping some from a little bit of fuckery/hauling shit.
>Needs a new alternator, wiring issues, and a few other problems
>I live in an apartment now and self wrenching out there sounds like hell

Just get a civic for 3k

No thanks man.

>Wasting money

Tons of options. Hell, doesn't even Camry hit sub 8 nowadays?
Most crossovers are out because they're slower though.

... Kia Soul turbo?

Why do people want nav systems? Your phone is a nav system.

I got lucky then, the interior of mine is well put, my only problem is that it doesn’t have a backup camera which I plan on doing myself

Because it's a good fallback in case your phone doesn't have reception, I guess?

I would very much rather have android auto or carplay, buy that's just me.

how often do normies venture out into places that don't have reception? not very often. that's not worth 25-30k

>Kia soul is worse than miata in my region for people calling you a homo if you're not married and own a soul.

Illegal to have my phone in hand and most phone holders on a dash look like absolute shit and my current vehicle does not have the newer designed vents for most vent phone holders

I can live without a backup camera at my job since I park on a back row area where I have 2-3 spaces to myself cause no one wants to walk "that far"

A 3k civic with a cell phone duct taped to the dash

You don't need reception for navigation, just download the maps beforehand. At least with herewego.

If that thing can do sub 0 to 60, I'll eat my hat.

lame

Last bump before nissan versa of death and unreliability

Meh, Versa sucks the soul out of anyone driving it, but it meets most of the criteria?

go ahead, buy one. we won't have to live with it. you will. maybe you'll kill yourself because it's so miserable.

I'd rather do that then pay $12k+ for that shit

>tfw no human bean car

That's what you get when you don't even do your homework and give out broad specs to meet, only to shoot anons' suggestions down.

Here's an alternative from me, then:
Mazda3 (meets all criteria)
Camry (ditto)

OP just look at a corolla or civic or fit

>Why do they put drum brakes on a car in 2018
i liked the look of the fit but drum brakes on every model in the rear

>Corolla or Fit
They don't meet the sub 8 second criteria
>Civic
Sure, if it's turbo.

Drums are fine, I thought, as long you didn't take it to tracks.