Best awd car?

best awd car?

tesla model s

Amc eagle

but those have leaf springs. how are those best?

5.9 ZJ

911 Turbo S

What other car can you launch over 50 times in a row without it overheating, going into limp mode, shitting its guts, or voiding the warranty?

evo 7 cause of that active center diff

in what case is that useful?

when you wanna launch your car a lot, obviously

Long term ownership. Porsche engineers their cars to last and encourages you driving them hard

Having a car with a drive train that isn't made out if glass is nice

because an AMC Eagle can hit a tree and drive away with a small scratch.

don;t make em like they used to dale.

>he thinks suspension can make or break an entire car
Let's not forget the Eagle's winter-weather and off-road capability. Let's also not forget that the SX/4 is pure sex.

Best in terms of what? Snowflake car? Speed?
The best awd car is one that is low running costs and good mpjizzles. Honda hrv/crv or some other bullshit like that

>The best awd car is one that is low running costs and good mpjizzles.
Sure, in your opinion. But I want something unique and cool.

the Mighty Justy

>pictured car has dents all over it
>"""mighty"""
Oh, I am laffin.

wew lad how will non porsche fanboys ever recover

being a coloradoboi I've grown up with Subarus, have had a couple of Foresters with manual transaxles and driven a ton of WRX/STIs in all weather

the auto system is shit, but with a manual you get full time 50/50 split with up to 80/20 to either axle if necessary (if I recall correctly)

pretty sick in the snow and on the touge especially with an LSD, can slide for days with minimal understeer if you know how to "trick" the system into sending power to the rear

it's 4WD you fucking shitbags, it's even in the ad

>fucking says "4WD" right on the goddamn car

JUSTys are cool I guess but they're pieces of shit, the motor is trash, CVT is trash, and I wouldn't drive that deathtrap even for the memes

The Leone is a fucking masterpiece however, the locked 50/50 4WD and skinny tires is fucking nuts in the snow

In terms of the actual functioning of the system in the Eagle, it's more like AWD. The AWD term wasn't in common use at the time AMC came out with it, so they just called it a 4x4. But it has a center differential and a viscous coupling, and early models had no switch between 2 and 4 wheel power. They added it later to help with gas mileage. In any case, it's often considered, along with the earlier Subaru models, as a precursor to the modern crossover, combining a car-like ride and handling with improved winter-weather and off-road traction known at the time only to trucks.

this is the wagoo I sold about a month ago, really miss that thing

>coloradoboi
kys

well shit you learn something new every day, I love the eagle but always thought it was just a standard Jeep transfer case system or something

only meme-ing friendo ;^)))

>not the evo 6.5

Got a on demand 4wd 5speed Loyale wagon for 300$. Never missed such a fun shitbox.

Evo TME aka 6.5

they're the fuckin shit dude

need to get another one someday, they're cheap as hell but all rusted out here (other than mine ofc)

Because that user hasn't fallen for fucking memes unlike you.

it was all downhill after this bastard came along.

>AWD
?

911 Turbos have been AWD since the 993.

but the engine is too far forward

i thought the 964 was awd?

Pretty sure the 964 was still RWD, they decided to go AWD after the 959.

Behold

What the fuck kinda Celica is this??

The best kinda Celica

are you sure? awd was an option on the other trim levels of 964. i am pretty sure turbo was awd

*laughs in spectator casualties*