That guy thread. I'll start

That guy thread. I'll start.

"my favorite car is the bugatti veyron"

Nothing wrong like liking a Veyron.
Better than
>BAKA DESU NE PANDA COROLLA

>My bike is 10x faster than your car
>Nah I wont drag race you because my mom said I had to be home by 8pm
Had this asshole talking shit all night one party.

>I can't drive automatic because I don't know what to do with my hands
Maybe just place them on the wheel?

"the gt-r is faster than the corvette ;("

this. those are probably the same people that drive with one hand on the shifter

This .. 288 GTO

"the corvette isn't a piece of shit :("

Goddamn lol'd.
Been driving manual my whole life and every now and then I have to drive an auto.
Heel-toeing doesn't work, I just get whiplash.
The shifter doesn't need moving but I always wobble it at lights.

But my hand. It's so lost, it just sits on my hip.

Those guys don't care about Veyrons any more. They've all moved onto the Chiron.

Maybe that's why people are so inattentive when driving an auto, because their brain can relax and turn into power-saving tunnel mode.

It's the truth, and probably why some people who drive manuals have a sense of elitism when it comes to driving, because they're actually paying attention to shit happening ahead of them instead of one-handed texting.

>their brain can relax and turn into power-saving tunnel mode.
This happens to me every goddamn time I drive an auto and I hate it. CVTs are even worse. I'll be talking to the passenger and not paying attention and suddenly look at the speedo and realize we're doing like 80 in a 65 (which doesn't sound bad, but in VA speeding is enforced with 1984-level authoritarianism). Never even realized that all this time instead of watching the speedo I've been subconsciously judging my speed by what gear I'm in and using engine noise to determine RPM. 4k in 6th? I know I'm doing 70-75mph without even looking at the speedometer. 3k in 6th? 60-65mph.

So I've got to be FUCKING CAREFUL when I drive a CVT because it completely removes all of those reference points.

Is it just too much to ask that people pay attention to the road and their surroundings, but also for others to respect that they may not want to learn a new and unnecessary skill?

i drive manual and still text and enjoy a cigarette. i did mess up though but thats bc i was fumbling for my pack that fell in the pit of doom. ended up rear ending a mitsubishi suv going about 2mph in neutral. left 2 small indentations on a plastic valence from the bolts on my license plate and thats all the damage.

>pic related

Ferrari almost considered getting into rally

>2017
>Texting and driving
>smoking

Of course youre a fucking mustang driver. Please kys.

>"my favorite cars are the FD, R32, and NSX"

>Talking to guy and he notices me looking at an R31
>"You like Skylines? That's a nice skyline"
>3.0 badging, RB30 obviously
>"Yea I do but that one is N/A and in pretty ratty condition"
>Motherfucking blank look on his face and no reply to it
>That guy that has an interest in cars but knows jack shit about them

>my dream car is a Honda Civic

I like the Veyron desu.

It really brought back what Bugatti was all about: opulence, luxury and performance all rolled into one.

>everyone has to know every shitty cars japan made before he can declares to like cars
sperg more lmao

I think he was more getting at the point that the guy had no idea what "it's NA and looks ratty" meant.

>My bike is 10x faster than your car

well that is factually true unless he has a ninja 250 or something

the reason he won't race is because fast bikes take quite a bit of skill to actually drag race properly and he probably [spoiler] can't [/spoiler]

>LS is the best engine

>V6 is better engine configuration than inline-6

For packaging, yes.

this
drove an auto normie car after dailying my MRS for 6 months.
No sound, no feeling, just drive what I think is slow then look at speedo and I'm doing 20 over.

Look like a bionicle