This guy drives up and points a gun at you

>this guy drives up and points a gun at you

what do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=irQtehG33Gk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

but he's already driven up to me AND pointed a gun at me

probably gove him my wallet/phone and lose .001% of my net worth and not worry about it

think that its a prop since i dont live in USA

Back down, let him say what he wants and then drive off. Then call the cops and say there's a gunwielding maniac threatening people all up and down the road. Nothing would be worse for someone like this than getting a violent felony and getting all of their guns taken away.

>ford pickup
I floor it and get off at the next exit. If he tries to operate a vehicle at high speeds through traffic and shoot at someone at the same time he's not making it off the freeway before cops are almost as far up his ass as Jamal will be after he gets booked. I can't tell exactly what kind of pickup it is, but I can sure as hell guarantee unless it's got some supercharged bullshit under that engine he's not catching a boosted V6 camry. I may only have ~280 horsepower but there's no way that top heavy fucker is going to successfully swerve in and out of traffic with one hand on the wheel.

Also, I'd be on the phone with 911 as soon as I hit the gas petal thanks to bluetooth. If he stayed on me all I would have to do is tell them my position until squat cars started appearing down the road.

Since I'm not a yuropoor, I grab my handgun from under the seat and give him a few impolite fuck yous

>roll up window
>relax in my swedebunker

*teleport behind him*

Brake.

Nail the brakes, get behind him and stay there. If he stops and tries to get out, well, now I'm the one with the deadlier weapon.

>I can't tell exactly what kind of pickup it is, but I can sure as hell guarantee unless it's got some supercharged bullshit under that engine he's not catching a boosted V6 camry.
My 5.0 F150 is rated for 385 horsepower stock, and with a regular cab and short box I'm only running on 2 tons. I don't mean this offensively, and I'm definitely sure he can't operate a truck and aim a gun at highway speeds a the same time, but I'd shit on you.

If I (or he) had a brush guard or push bumper then he can literally ram your ass off the road the second you get hung up behind traffic, and then take it from there.

>thinking you can pull a gun on someone who's already pulled a gun on you
Let me know how that goes hero.

egg him on to finally receive death and sue if he misses

Your limiter will stop you before you can even try to catch him.

100 mph limiter... lol

A stock V6 camery would have a higher speed limiter stock in any case so....

Don’t matter if you have 700 HP roll coal diesel, if your truck is limited to a certain speed, then you’re fucked.

All memes aside, if I have a gun on you and I see you pulling one out I would shoot you.

Think about that, doesn’t matter if I am justified in pointing a gun at you. I could be way in the wrong,

But if you are pulling a gun on me when I already have you at gunpoint, you would be forcing me to act to save my own life. Even if I never meant to shoot you in the first place.

Then I can also claim self defense quite easily.

Don’t pull a gun on someone that’s already pointing one at you. Doesn’t matter the situation, if he’s right or wrong, you may become just another statistic.

>not taking the speed governor off first thing when you get it off the lot
This isn't amateur hour. I'd also catch him before he could get his car past 90 anyway, considering the fact mine accelerates significantly faster.

Close the window

I didn’t realize you wanted to void the warranty instantly with a tune, but ok that’s your car I guess. Almost no one does this to a new truck for this very reason.

Also, buddy, I don’t think you understand how these high strung V6s work. You can’t compare a V8 in a rolling heavy brick to a car that weighs 1000 lbs less with a much more aerodynamic profile.

Your truck isn’t a race car, no doubt it can move but I think you’ll be sorely mistaken to think you can pull on any modern car with a 300 hp V6. And almost all of these cars have crazy fall gearing for economy.

Take the limiter off the truck and off the camery and I would bet money that car has a higher speed and would be safer as well.

I would not want to try and stop that truck at say , 140, the brakes are woefully inadequate for that. Good way to ruin your brakes and severely fade them or cause a horrible wreck.

>600lb difference
>105 horsepower difference
Also, I generally buy used, which means I buy a third party aftermarket warranty for my vehicle anyway. I pay almost nothing extra for not having a speed governor. Sorry man, I understand you like your Camry, it's a nice car, but it's not getting away from a significantly more powerful truck. Just not happening.

I'd point my gun at him, obviously
The fucker would not dare to shoot me, but I would, since I'm an autistic supreme gentleman without a gf

I drive a Volvo, so I'll just crash through his plastic fagbox, leaving no survivors. It's probably just a 9mm anyways, so I can just buff out any scratches on my paint after I realign my bumper and get the debris out of my grille. If he has a .45 and gets off a few shota before his car is flattened, I'll just get my car repainted.

>gets off a few shota
Fuck. I meant shots. Guy like that probably does like stroking off little boys, though.

speed off in my 90hp Miata

>this is what amerilards actually believe

LMAO

I've had this happen while riding my bicycle. I gave him the finger and kept riding. Another time I a guy acted came across the middle Lane and acted like he was going to hit me. I swerved to the middle of the road and gave him the double duces. He got right back the fuck over. Rednecks are retarded, but they are just trying to scare you for entertainment, they don't want to actually kill you. I've been hit by a car twice, but these were accidental and not on purpose, and the person who hit me offered to pay to repair my bike both times. You cagers need to stop being such pussies. Boo hoo big scary truck man is being mean to me.

you car goes faster than bullets?

>you go super fast in your super cool drag truck
>make a sharp turn
>truck tries
>fails
>rolls

you amerifats, kek

Hit the brakes and watch him fly right on by.

Link to vid because OP is a stupid faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=irQtehG33Gk

>Florida

Badge put that truck as a 3 valve 5.4 or (unlikely) 4.6

It's gutless and will probably blow something up before he catches anyone

The angled glass on his windshield will stop his handgun rounds. That and he's driving on the freeway, you can't do both very well.

Why is the south such a shithole?

Because we like it that way. Fuck off if you don't like it.