This bad boy is trying to run your daily driver off the road on the open highway

This bad boy is trying to run your daily driver off the road on the open highway.

How fucked are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dIf3tkJgG-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Americans

>brake
>problem solved in any car
Terrible thread OP
You're not doing anything to improve it.

>brake
>2 tons of metal slams into the back of you
How is this ideal again?

Oh, he's behind us.
>change lane and brake

>he changes lanes and slams into the back of you
or
>he brakes and reverses back towards you
He's behind you dipshit, he can brake too.

What is the point of this thread?

A thread died because you posted this trash

>ecoboost MKS
I'd honestly let him pass, unless I actually knew he wanted to run me off the road. In which case, I'd leave him miles behind.

Drift 360 degrees and drive away

hit the cunt first.
mine will probably take less damage and be cheaper to fix.

also i'd be wondering why he's only doing my top speed of 55mpg.

I can outbreak, outaccelarate and outhandle 95% of the cars on the road.

>t. motorcycle fag

not outbreak you can't.

My daily driver has never seen a highway.

Ever

>55mpg

Breddy good for a dank

He gets fucked for rear ending someone

>bikes
>handling

take an off ramp and turn. he'd try to keep up and roll it.

I figure if someone js that determined to kill me I'll just shoot him whether or not he's waving a gun around.

...which is why I need to keep a gun that can hit him through all that metal. I don't think my five shot .38 is going to be enough to wound him before he destroys the car.

Now, if I can find an exit that leads to a twisty back road, I won't need to do any of that.

They handle better than 95% of cars on the road.

turning circle is the size of a small country but alright

Throw a heavy object into his truck bed and create a massive hole

I’ll put a bump stock on my AR15 pistol and fill it full of holes

featherweight toyota.
60-0 in sub 110ft

I out weigh the fuck stick, so shove him off.

Want to know how I know you've never used one of those? It's because they don't have springs in them and require two hands on the gun to operate. Every shot is a conscious action with one of those stocks. Don't let fake news tell you how to use them, they don't know either and neither do your congressmen.

You need at least one hand on the wheel.

His insurance goes up $300 a year, You live the rest your life in pain... Worth it?

i don't know that feel lol
>tfw 7.62x25 tokarev master race

Get in front of him and try to slow down or speed up to pace with another car in the parallel lanes. Watch him seethe with rage that he is stuck behind me, unable to do anything but tailgate furiously.

>He doesn't have 45 ACP stopping powah

not very fucked at all

>top speed of 55mpg

it goes 0-85 in 98nm

pathedic mine can do 0 - 15 km just under steer fueled by cheapest 8 kg/nm

mine does the kettle run in under 12 parsnips.
Pic reloted, its my NCC-007 Starship bebop

>see obese burger-american in F-150 model Rascal(tm) 4WD-equipped scooter driving aggressively towards me
>Down shift to third and floor throttle, developing 22lbs of boost in jap scoobaru vapemobile
>blow blue raspberry-flavored vapecloud out the window as burger becomes tiny speck in rearview mirror

>in DD: Downshift to 3rd and boost the fuck outta there then take the next off ramp. 3+ ton truck with 250hp and shit aero can’t out-accelerate my 2900lb 345hp tarbo. If he tried to follow, he’d flip over on the off ramps that my car can take at 60.

>if in winter beater: shift to N and brace for impact. Possibly brake and go onto shoulder so he passes me. Make illegal U-turn across the median and Gtfo. 3000lb 95hp slushbox can barely even get into the highway, let alone pass anyone.

that\s just a body kit for a toyota C50

ur just a body kit for a shit

#rekt

I saw one of these at a stop light and it literally flew off the line, it must've reached 60 in around 5 seconds. Considering their weight, how much power do these things make, around 600HP? Nothing scares me more than a big heavy vehicle that's also fast, at least in a straight line; it's practically a battering ram at this point.

enjoyed these posts

Well considering I daily a bike, very. Wouldn't be the first time something similar has happened. Last time I had to get my arm screwed back together. Fucking trucks

>Top speed of 55mpg

>have nice classic car messed up
>redneck has the toyota camry of pick up trucks messed up

doesn't seem like a worthy trade off

> F-150 governed for ~100 mph
Go 101 mph.

>How is this ideal again?
I drive a mid-model Crown Vic and the ensuing fireball will handily kill both of us.

Maybe if you don't know how to ride.

>fucker trying to run me off the road
>roll windows down anyway
>point sawed-of shotgun in direction of problem
>BOOM
> problem solved

>How fucked are you?
I'll be fine.

Very fucked, because my car is awful in crashes. Also, body parts are pretty rare.

But he is even more fucked, as I am an attorney.

>take a hard turm with ,my 900kg yuro shitbox
>watch him go straight
Ill be aight

>55MPG

Doesn't the F150 have a top speed of like 100mpg? I'll just go 101mpg and he'll never catch me.

I reckon the hare gets fucked

Drop into 3rd gear and wait for my turbo K20 to build 26lbs of boost and easily outrun him with nearly 450hp of honorabur Japanese cast aluminum folded 1000 times in my stripped EG hatch with a few simple mods.

>step on the throttle and see who runs out of gas first

>brake hard as he's about to hit me
>he goes ahead right for the ditch
>he tries to correct and rolls his luxo-truck

Shitbox - 1
Pigfat truck - 0

Laugh, My truck is bigger. Heheh.

Move to the right lane

I deal with assholes in trucks doing this shit every day

>98 XJ

AWWW HE WANTS TO GO OFFROAD!!!

I drive a Volvo, so that nigga is gettin' himself run off the road. I go home and admire a new scuff on my fender, he's stuck in a ditch, waiting on scruffy's tow 4 blow.

laugh and drop a gear.

Angry 5 cylinder turbo german highway machine doesn't give a shit.

>Doesn't the F150 have a top speed of like 100mpg? I'll just go 101mpg and he'll never catch me.

400hp versus ~300(generous)

you'll get smoked.

>400hp
140 stock. Also you seem unaware of how tuning friendly some Audi engines are.

idiot.

the 2018 5.0 ford f-150 has 400hp.

I'm fully aware your pos 5 banger will blow up with similar power levels.

I think he was referring to the truck, although that's still stupid because what is weight and what is gearing. Stupid thread, is OP's intention "hurr me have big truck me badass" or what?

>Attorney
>Shitty car

I don't think he'll have a damn thing to worry about if you're representing yourself.

WRONG

youtube.com/watch?v=dIf3tkJgG-g

Depending how it's spec'd you can get an F-150's curb weight down to the low 4000s because of the Aluminium body. And It'll have relatively short gears for towing. So it'll out-accelerate most econo-shitters. So you better hope you're on a tightly winding road.

LMAO
THIS TRUCK WOULD GET FUCKED BY A MIATA

Or the Autobahn, where I actually am and where the shitbarge's limiter kicks in at a leisurely 160 km/h.

God forbid people be responsible-ish with their spending and buy an 8k sports car instead of a 30k one.

Keked

Take a bus.

>not even a crew cab

Not fucked at all

down shift, press the gas and bye bye f150.

And 5000 lbs curb weight. This isn't fucking tree stump pulling Cletus, 400hp with a vehicle that fucking heavy isn't that hot.

6 seconds to 60