C7 Corvette

I wanna buy a C7 Corvette. The cheapest and the neatest one I could find and just drive it for the fun.

The one on the pic is on sale for 48k. After the warranty goes over, I'm gonna dome small mods.

IS the C7 a bad car? I mean I just see it as a sports-car with a great value.

The interior looks super clean and it's a manual!

I don't know I can't take my eyes of it, It looks so clean. The color just screams "under the radar" and I love that.

Ohyeah and it's only under 10k miles.

It's okay, but you won't get z06 fun out of it, and you can get more horsepower for your dollar than the lt1 has to offer in the c7 package.

>The color just screams "under the radar" and I love that.
No corvette is under the radar lol.

Either way, it looks like you made up your mind.

No corvette is under the radar. And what are your plans with this car? If you really love it then buy it. Fuck opinions.

You'll find out that it's not a comfortable daily driver. Horrible mileage, high insurance, uncomfortable ride... just don't get it for daily commutes is all I'm saying.

that price is too high. i'm seeing other 10k mile ones for 40-44k. I'm seeing ones with

>implying you need a z06 to have fun
>implying the z06 isnt worse on a track because of MUH LIMP MODE and overheating

aren't new ones nearly that much? especially with winter

My father-in-law not only dds one, its his road trip car. 30+ mpg, and he drives 8+ hours at a time just fine.

I have a C7 Z51 & it's pretty comfy. Adjustable suspension modes, heated/cooled seats, adjustable exhaust (quiet mode) make it quite livable. Not bad on mileage for 460hp, put it in 7th in eco-mode and get 30mpg HWY. Traffic sucks ass with the manual trans because this car wants to run. Insurance isn't bad. GF & I with 2 cars is ~100/month.

But... DESU I drive it in Track mode 90% of the time & rarely go beyond 4th/5th gear.

And to the Z06 comment guy... this car already has waay more power than what's usable on the street.

C7 z51 package with the kalahari interrior is wht I want.

Untill then im happy with my zl1

>it's not a comfortable daily driver
It's actually pretty decent. I drove my friend's C7 for a week and it was very good.

My stepmother has one, convertible auto though.

Haven't heard any complaints.

They are great cars but you will need something like a 3K suburban to make up for the shortcomings of the corvette.

new base model sticks are $48k. lol@buying a "loaded" used one for that.

all options on corvettes are worthless money pits.

C7s are good but you can get a nice C6 for hand of what you're going to spend and it's way better than half as good. Maybe even better if you figure in the C7 problems with blowing up cylinders

Also like someone else mentioned, you can DD it but you want another car car(Suburban was a great idea) to do everything it can't and just to get out of it occasionally. If you into ever drive a Corvette it will stop feeling fast after a couple weeks.

this. used late model vette prices are ridic. just buy a new one wtf would you want someone's garbage for for very little if any savings

Fake news. C7 drives nice as fuck, very quiet and comfortable, and gets 6cyl grocery getter MPG on the street and prius mpg in the highway.