/pg/ - Persona General

Prev: NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

>Makoto x Joker
>Anne x Ryuji
>Futaba x Yusuke
>Haru x Goro

Daily reminder that this is the optimal pairing in P5

Snuggling with Sadayo!

Haru is beautiful!
Haru is kind!
Haru is gentle!
Haru is timid!
Haru is polite!
Haru is elegant!
Haru is delicate!
Haru is rich!
Haru is cultured!
Haru is determined!
Haru is floofy!
Haru is glamorous!
Haru is silky smooth!
Haru is a sadist!
Haru is in control!
Submit yourself to Haru!
Haru is cheerful!
Haru is comfy!
Haru is Empress!
Haru is cute!
Haru is special!
Haru is a sadist!
Haru is in control!
Haru will tie you up and whip you bloody!
Haru will bind your cock and suckle on it gently for hours on end until you're ready to explode and then SMACK IT!
Haru will DANGLE YOU from the CEILING and TORTURE YOU as she GIGGLES with DELIGHT!
Haru will MAKE YOU BEG LIKE A DOG FOR RELIEF AS SHE BREAKS YOUR SPIRIT WITH HER GIRLISH CHARMS!
HARU WILL EXHAUST YOUR MIND AND BODY WITH SADISTIC SEXUAL GAMES AND MAKE YOU WISH FOR DEATH UNDERNEATH HER $50,000 STILETTO HEELS!
HARU IS LOVE!
HARU IS LIFE!!
SUBMIT YOURSELF TO HARU!!!
SUBMIT YOURSELF TO HARU!!!
SUBMIT
YOURSELF
TO HARU!!!

You are now posting in Haru's thread! Pay tribute!

I love Haru. My heart belongs to her!

I'll just add this.

Door x Door is canon

Where are my Pixie doujins?

Happy Fathers Day, Haru!

Well, if the usual guy isn't going to claim her, I guess I'm calling dibs.

So is Parisette a /pg/ cultural staple now or what

But Haru isn't a dad

>exists to be bullied

no, this is canon

I wish we had more material for Ohya lewdery

Also, you guys are jumping the gun on new threads just because we carelessly use up the image limit.

It's just MarieFag quasi-shilling.

>Playing Persona 5 in japanese
>Get to the cutscene where everyone is watching the news about Joker commiting "suicide"
>The news reporter is not subbed
>Shop dialogue is not subbed
>Post -battle dialogue is not subbed

WTF Atlus USA?

I can get behind this

I guess with a girl as boring as Haru, her fans have to make up personality traits for her. For some reason though, unlike Makoto, nobody shits on HER for being as dull as Yukiko.

He literally does, user.

LIVE THIS BEARIED MEMORY

Yes it is, son. Yes it is.

what else is he for?

>tfw we will never see PQ2, and see Lavenza/the twins mercilessly tease their older brother

errands

She didn't even want those sodas, user. That was just another form of bullying.

That's it. I'm picking Theodore for my FeMC run, and you can't stop me!

Make sure you bully Flight Attendant Kanji.

>PQ makes a joke about Kanji and Theo looking similar
>but not about MC and Naoto

That's because they're obviously the same person

Speaking of Kanji, why is it typical for blonde guys to be the meatheads of a group? Ryuji is done the same way.

It's common for deliquents to bleach their hair.

Blonde hair in Japan is typically sterotyped as being a punk, since to get that, you normally have to dye your hair.

Remember to feed your Theo regularly.

Describe each p5 girls feet; texture, nail color, etc. This applies to confidant only too.

obviously

obligatory Makoto post

no

Makes sense considering they're usually treated like shit
til Japs hate blondes

they hate deliquents, not blondes

You did not think this through as much as you lead yourself to believe.

Persona 3 and 4 fags, did you abandon your previous waifu for a new one when P5 came out?

If so, who was your previous waifu and who is your new one?

Define abandon first.

>having a waifu

Do you still regularly talk about her? Do you post her on /pg/? Do you fap to her anymore?

>fapping to your waifu
You're fucking disgusting.

>P3
Dated everyone because you're forced to.
>P4G
Dated Yukiko, because none of the other choices were appealing at first glance. Only thing I can remember from her 'dates' was her horribly drawn blushing portrait.

Are you not supposed to? It makes sense doesn't it? Especially if you fap to her and only her?

I don't have a waifu so I don't know what the rules are.

Waifus are to be respected, filfth. I don't have one but it's pretty fucked if your love isn't pure.

>tfw want to get The Fog for DAN but can't justify the price
If Adachi could be used outside of it I'd be okay with it

I never posted or talked about him on /pg/ in the first place because I know you hate him but I still actively seek out fanart and discussion on Nipponese twitter and think about him all the time.
Still romanced and fucked every P5 girl . Never really connected emotionally with any of them though, I just wanted to see their cute scenes and that's it.

>Waifus are to be respected, filfth.
Are you not respecting her if you get off to her and only her? It's like a monogamous relationship then. Sort of.

>he wouldn't want to have children with his waifu

Read the whole post

Who are you referring to? Is it Goro?

I can't really adhere to the whole one waifu one laifu thing because it's ridiculous.
So to answer your question, no, they're just waiting for when I get back. Except the P4 girls because Chie/Naoto isn't Fuuka or Haru.

can't you just pirate all the DLC?
Since Fog comes with a new stage and all costumes for Adachi, I though it was worth it, especially since I always loved Yomotsu Hirasaka's design.

fapping to waifu =/= having children.

But you would need to engage in sexual acts with her to do that. There is nothing impure about desiring that.

that question was directed at P3 and P4fags, so no.
and I'm not telling

>I'm disgusting filth who actively defiles my waifu
Whatever floats your boat I guess

I'm very curious as to who it is. I have a husbando too, but he's not from P3 or P4

I don't want to fuck with my Vita that much to the point of pirating. Does the dlc ever go on sale?

Yosuke or Teddie I guess.
Or maybe gourmet king

>literally just going on a website and pressing a button is too much fucking around
how lazy are you?

>gourmet king
No one must know.

I-I just wanted to talk you is all, sensei!

I don't remember it going on sale but there again I was never really paying attention.
P4D was released 2 years ago so if there is not pernament price cut on DLC yet, I guess you are out of luck.
it's (Yu)

Shiho deserves better
Shiho will always be number one in my eyes!

>push Teddie

I want to touch her eyebrows.

Was there a reason persona used > to describe actions? Is it a jap thing?

>it's (Yu)
Well... I don't get it, but to each their own.

When there are straight teddie doujins

it's like 7$, isn't it? If you can't spare that much, just stop thinking about it. You will likely get bored of the game soon anyway.

>"Oh hey big bro, dad said he'd be home tonight for sure so I made him this yummy dinner! Huh? He's busy again?.."

Don't worry, big bro will be there to love her.
ifyouknowhatimean

>You will never hatefuck Yukari

not with that attitude

Chie is thirstin' bad

Why did they beat the shit out of Ryuji into unconsciousness after being in total disbelief and distress of his apparent death?

because le funny anime tropes XD

They do it to a cat too, they're just cunts

Because the PT are tards and you're their wrangler who isn't paid enough to care.
Fuck I don't even like Ryuji all that much but someone could've at least carried him home.

cat deserves all the bullying it gets and more

Anime 'humor' and venting of misplaced emotions, plus to be fair the first thing he said after coming back was 'you girls look do NOT look cute when you cry like that'.

DELET THIS!

Did you miss the part where he teased them for their fear and grief and stuck his foot so far in his mouth it kicked his own ass?

Besides, he's fine.

post CUTE Naotos

So that means Hatsune fucking Miku fighting shadows is canon now? what the FUCK

>America will never get its own Persona broadway play
>Hollywood will never make a Persona 4 Arena movie

I have an entire folder or several devoted
to Naoto in the OP image collection. All Naotos are cute Naotos.

only Adachi's DLC is canon, and possibly Rise's. There are no Shadows on her stage either way.

her reacton to putting her in a maid costume when you romance her still makes my dick diamonds, that victory animation too

Little girls shouldn't hide down dark alleys.

Something bad could happen to anyone who comes across them.

it's ok, no one can see them

>Take your time
don't mind if i do

They don't because Morgana is a special snowflake.
They literally act so careful around him, it's like he's in a permanent safe space.
Ryuji is the redpilled one who doesn't take his shit.