twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not for a LONG time.
>boring races
>always two-three top teams no one can compete with
>shitty decisions as an organization
>cars are actually boring now
>super tiny tracks that make passing impossible
>the worst racer "personalities" ever for the last 6 years

I watch MotoGP now. MUCH better racing happening over there.

yes

because ferrari-chan is a qt

>tfw no ferrari supporting qt gf

Well you'll be glad to hear:

-The cars are faster than ever due to wider tires and improved aero, passing is more consistent
-The fight between Merc and Ferrari has been very close this season (until this race, lol)
-F1 was sold this year to Liberty Media, Bernie is out
-Non-city tracks are wide enough for F1 cars to go 3 wide don't know what you're talking about
-F1 personalities have been scrapping on and off the course, and no one has a better personality in racing than Daniel Ricciardo

I remember when they had Formula 1 in Baku. I was in the city and the streets still had the cages around them. Made navigating the city a bitch

You're trying to draw me back with even more safe cars.... The same two companies still fighting each other. Sold to shitty media conglomerate.
>3 wide on a straight if they were even close to the same speed or they want to stay so far out of hte apex they will never win
Their bitching isn't entertaining, it's sad. All the people in F1 are garbage people.

F1 is boring. It will never be good again. It's all about ad dollars and Ferrari/Merc. Jensen was the only good thing about formula one in 10 years. I'll stick to motogp. Less faggotry. Real racing. The smaller teams actually win sometimes. Any weekend almost anyone can win. Throw in the rain and literally anyone can win.

wimp.com/rossi-vs-lorenzo-incredible-final-lap/

MotoGP is this exciting almost every weekend. Formula 1 is that exciting maybe once a year.

>It's all about ad dollars and Ferrari/Merc

Ferrari / Merc has been a recent development, and Ferrari hasn't been competitive in nearly 10 years, until this year desu. Red Bull is set to remind the field that they were champs just 4 years ago.

no
I accept the fact they're all the absolute best drivers in the world driving insane cars that require lifetime of skills to drive effectively
but its just not as fun to watch because they're all precision engineered to be the best at what they do.
It's more fun to watch modified production cars do burgerking for 24 hours with teams filled with personalities

Also, Jenson Button raced this year.

As for rain races, check out Verstappen's skill in the wet.

youtube.com/watch?v=wEO_iWCHaPE

no

Im an American

rules n regs make it annoying, but for me the problem has always been the cars themselves. they're so far removed from reality that i just don't care.

It's boring shit

I want ALMS back

Bring back V10's
And fuck those ugly halo's they will have to drive with next year

Once in a while I do. Maybe 3-5 races a year. Its a big event in cool places with insane speed. Its like an engineering/technology show more than a drama filled race.

But user, F1 is always on the cutting edge of car tech, which is electrified, and eventually driverless cars! Not boring old ICE propulsion!

Just end me already

Why do i watch f1? It soothes my autism. I do find motogp and imsa to have better racing, but there's something satisfying about waking up at 4am every two weeks to watch 20 manlets drive at incredibly high speed for 2 hours.

Boring as fucking shit

>Tilkedromes everywhere
>Drivers have the same exact personalities
>Cars exactly the same in every way
>Cars are ugly as fuck
>Monaco has been the same race for the past 90 years: a giant circlejerk for the fucking rich
>Cars sound like crossovers with V6 engines

There's a good reason why attendance has dropped like a rock over the past 15 years

Yes.
Only for Max.

Yes, F1 is my favorite motorsport and I watch a lot of racing. Irish Road Racing is the most breathtaking and MotoGP has been great this year, I mourn the loss of the ALMS because I'm an American and it made getting to a word class race easy. New IMSA is a shadow of it's former self so I'd rather watch Pirelli World Challenge. NASCAR is okay but the segments, playoffs and last race takes all makes for a hollow championship imho. Aussie SC is not the easiest thing to follow because time zone but the BTCC is fun and my preferred TC Series.

All in all, F1 is a must for me though, if I could only watch one series it would be the one.

only reason to watch f1 every weekend is to hear Kimi and Alonso complaining on the radio its absolute gold. Also /f1/ on /sp/ has the best banter on all of Veeky Forums except for the Bahama poster.

I still watch it only cause I live in Austin and so I like to keep up with what's going on when I see the race. But Super GT is way better, more action in one race than the whole F1 season and actually competitive.

Max is an ugly simulator cuck.

I do, but mostly because i can shitpost live on /sp/ and honestly F-E been getting my attention lately.

Yeah there is no >muh V10 and it's >muh eletric, but still the races are fun as fuck and the cars now will have different sounds from each other, which people might bitch about it anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=wiLWVuI4f0A

Mad that the rookie can do better than you favourite driver?

CUTE

He's just so ugly.

I hate ugly people.

>The fight between Merc and Ferrari has been very close this season (until this race, lol)
no it hasn't
>Non-city tracks are wide enough for F1 cars to go 3 wide don't know what you're talking about
but they don't because the drivers are pussies
>F1 personalities have been scrapping on and off the course,
no they haven't.
since i was a babby i watched F1, one of my earliest memories is watching schumacher, but my interest has slowly been waning over the years and this year is the point where i've just admitted that it will never be what it once was and stopped watching after singapore

i dropped nearly all races this season
mainly because fanbase is literally an echo chamber, wants the good old days of 1970 with no aero, MTs, no power steering and other bullshit.

>-The fight between Merc and Ferrari has been very close this season (until this race, lol)
as it was for last 3 seasons, because Renault was shit
>-F1 was sold this year to Liberty Media, Bernie is out
i don't like it everything looks so goofy and immature
>-Non-city tracks are wide enough for F1 cars to go 3 wide don't know what you're talking about
i don't care they're still too short or too slow
>-F1 personalities have been scrapping on and off the course, and no one has a better personality in racing than Daniel Ricciardo
your right, ricciardo is fairly likeable, but shoeys get really old. not to mention that they look fucking disgusting

>-The cars are faster than ever due to wider tires and improved aero, passing is more consistent
bitch. overly complex aero and more rules to equalize performance is exactly what's wrong with F1.
simply, because bigger (read: manufacturer) teams have more money to burn on minuscule improvements.

"active everything" would actually level playing field because:
-it would virtually nullify all aero development in last 20 years
-would be chaeper, because teams won't be spending time/money on design/manufacturing of one-off parts
-would be more exciting (at least on TV) because people will be able see more moving parts
-more efficient. f.e lowering drag while accelerating or on faster curves/straights, variable valve lift instead of throttle etc.
-would make DRS meaningless because everybody would want to clock better times, than to loose time trying to block opponent who also have his active wing "on" at all times

oh and of course (pun not intended) there's Monaco which, is a waste. produces most boring and predictable races in the whole season.
all and should be removed asap. it literally serves no fucking purpose

>wrong on nearly every count

screen cap this, stick in a folder, revisit in a few years, feel silly, profit.

Who are these?

whatever you say retard.
technical regulations will only get more strict in the upcoming years, all for the sake of "reducing costs"

Fucking blowhard, nobody will be surprised when you call others a retard. You are not nearly as clever as you think you are. Your analysis of F1 was inaccurate, basically useless drivel.

whatever, maybe it made you feel good to participate in a thread.

probably the worst motor sport of the last half century. shit drivers, shit chicanes, shit cars. just a shit sport.

Embrace the future user, it will bless us with delicious flat torque out of the corners

seriously, i don't give fuck if this "pinnacle of motorsport" will die within 3 years.

Yes and I love it, but I have a secret to tell, MotoGP is better racing

No.
>Assload of rules
>you get fines for literally using too many spare parts
>I cant hear the cars, must be lawnmowers
>gruesome racetracks, all by Herman Tilke like wtf
>half of the grands prix in oil dictatorships and countrys you had never heard of
>too many races, too many points
>pitiful attempts to "deliver a better show" everywhere, when the only solution would be to revert to the rules of the 1990s