Old le hand edition

Well then...

post bullshit

WHERE IS THE URGOT REWORK RIOT
YOU SAID THERE WOULD BE AN URGOT REWORK

>2017
>twitch isn't his go to adc

???

twitch is literally comeback incarnate, and since low elo can't close out games you'll always end up with 30 kills

xth for Syndra

>Only lulufag posting in his bastard thread

lulufag ON SUICIDE WATCH

x Zed or x Irelia

>not watching lck and seeing the pure bullshit that is caitlyn

Calling it now, the next champion will be an assassin from Zaun.

You know there are multiple, right?

>SSG vs EEW
Nerfs when?!

>tfw no friends to play with

they said it was coming, months ago. The fucking thing even had its model leak, and yet we're still here with no rework. Just edgy riven/yas skins and single skin patches.

>tfw no friends to cuddle with

that's just the thing though

people who are actually good can close out games and not let twitch hit critical mass

but low elo just fucking gives twitch free kills and before you know it he's mowing down your entire team with spray and pray

>Get blitz on enemy team
>Constantly pulls in our carries without trying
>Get blitz on our team
>Misses pulls unless its Amumu or Braum

I am at the point I just ban this stupid ass champ. Since there is no middle ground for him.

oh and this

ekko

>Needing friends.
Stop being a boosted animal.

how do we purge lolg of the cancer that is people that arent lulufags

Caitlyn wasnt the problem,if ever8 had ANY idea on how to close a match with a lead they would have won

also

>Slowly snowball one teamfight/pick/objective win after another
>Lose 1(one) teamfight and give 2 kills to Cait mid-late game
>Auto-lose because enemy team has global 5 man knock-up

Nerfing Rek'Sai as soon as they introduce a fucking solo laner with the same broken capabilities-

really activates my almonds...

next(next) Wednesday star cutie ez comes!

till then comfy bfs~

xth for cute love

>I WAS IN ALPHAAA
o nvm i got the kill ez.

What champ are you talking about?

you make your own containment board where you can claim who is the most autistic

isnt it the week after
perhaps even later, were also getting pentakill2
sorry to break your excitement comfybfsfag
I cant wait for the yordle skins

You're fucking joking, it should not be an auto-win for Cait when you lose all of your early-mid advantage because of one pick. She's too safe and useful to be this much of a hypercarry

They could have try pushing the minions to add pressure and destroy the inhib turrets.

>cait
>hypercarry

not this episode again

NEW PENTAKILL SKINS?

Galio, not the same as old Rek'Sai but it exhibits the same bullshit- how can other picks compete with the ultimate utility laner?

We all know it's going be another single skin patch, no need getting your hype up

E HASTGRHSEEARG TOO LATE EARG AERGAETRGAERG

Tell me one reason why RIOT shouldnt buff EKKO

ONE(NADA)(1) REASON NOT TO

They fucked Galio up bad. He looks completely retarded now. He looked way better when he was a flying champ. Why the fuck did they make him the most generic bruiser in the game?

>tfw you get a penta but still lose the game

Then why does she do damage like a hypercarry, user? Perhaps they could alleviate this with some sort of adjustment, hmm...

does ap zac still work

haven't played him since the mini rework

How? Just take baron at this point and push down mid

I would be OK with giving fucking lulufags their own containment thread as long as they don't post here.
Also lulufags are the reason why other generals laugh at us for having no useful links in the OP. Threads made by lulufags never have links in the OP, except for maybe eyoson.
Gas lulufags 2017.

>4 levels up
>check out my sick triple kill, guys!
I hate webms like this.

literal devil champion when

xth for Karthus x Kayle

It happened to me while playing azir 3 years ago, those fucking potatoes were attacking dragon while i was stabbing them with soldiers.

I go him or MF. I always lose lane and can't farm for shit with him, but then I get a couple of items and we start winning every teamfight. If my ult is on cooldown I look for a sidelane I can farm and pretend I don't have a team. MF is similar except I actually win lane. The scaling may be worse but towers fall really fucking fast.

Longs sword 3 pots on Shen. What do you think? Also, what cool toplaner could I try to spice things up on the rift?

What is Aatrox? Chopped liver?

i just like BIG DAMAGE

don't you like BIG DAMAGE user?

Nerf her late game.

Teemo.

I've gotten 2 pentakills in over 2000 games of LoL. One as Kog, one as Caitlyn

ehhh

hes like a demonic Sephiroth or something

not really Satan

teemo is literal Satan though as confirmed by a skin

this, will have 2 more single skin patches and then they'll finally tease the new champ (that will be shit), a few more single skin patches (at this point we're in 2018) and then urgot.

that design is awful

Why is Lulu so perfect???

i got a key

Reroll if it's a worthless skin shard.

we did but didn't have enough push power to finish the game.
+our malph was retarded and couldn't ult more than 1 or 2 enemy champs.
and even those were tanks...

this post is awful

i need boxes. i got 4 ready to earn but need to earn them
its just a matter of who i get the box on. the idea was draven but due to the sudden popularity that will take a lot more effort

"""SUPPORT""" Brand

I am so glad people dropped Brand, everyone memed Zyra and Malzahar but Brand got away without nerfs.

>our malph was retarded and couldn't ult more than 1 or 2 enemy champs.
This is normal unless you're slumming it in Bronze and the enemy team clumps up against a Malphite

use the graph, its better

Then you better go and earn them boxes.

>Outdamage Ahri
My nigga!

as a support main let me just say this
stop running in 1v5 you fucking monkeys

just bait then into the jungle and go for the carries.
i'm in gold and we always win those team fights

>on a win streak
>lose because of an afk

fantastic game

Blame people

reeee

force 50% wl ratio, the game will pair you with people who afk/feed when you get too high of a win streak

when are they going to wake up and realize that having 80 AD and a 50% modifier on your next attack is retarded?

Its basically 120 extra damage on every other attack multiplied up to to like 300 through IE and crits.

If Vayne would smack you for 300 damage with an auto it gets multiplied to like 900 damage instead.

why dont they just change the bonuses her ult gives already?

both Vayne AND Twitch need to have that shit taken off because all it does is give them bullshit mega crits in the lategame

Why do they put people this tilted in a game, they need to lock ranked for these shitter

sure right after i beat heimer with this shovel

this is nothing
i have seen way worse

because they someone to pair you with when you go on a win streak. They gotta keep you around 50% so you have to play more.

Are you implying Vayne is oppressive? She is only good in duels and has the worst laning phase of any adc. If two champions attack her she can only deal with 1. Twitch has an ult that gives him more ranges and attacks everyone at the same time. I can't believe you are comparing them. Twitch's lane phase is also no where near as bad as Vayne's.

Hey /lolg/, do you guys know why kled is so good in ranked solo?

Because you can CREATE CALLS, if you charge right your team will follow you 90% of the time, so in an ambient where people can't talk this is really strong

Do you want to see a real shitter?

Best girl.
Best figure.
Best wife.

>cum crusted stereo

>the Spurdo Spurda in the corner of computer screen

Fuck this setup is creepy

>he doesn't even own a Lulu pillow
filthy casual

you need to be gassed

reminder that sjokz has now officially entered her sexual prime

She's ugly like way to school.

>not even a lifesize body pillow

Who here happy that lulu has the 3rd highest ban rate?
It's a great feeling, not having to see that shit champion and deal with shit players that play it.

Why is that hamburger floating?

that stupid chinese webshop where they sold that only accepts credit cards.

not even a lulu custom fleshlight, fucking casuls.

How important are flat AD quints?

They're on sale right now and I've been using attack speed quints instead because I got them waay back and never updated it.

shes censoring a penis

They're a staple rune for your babbie's first AD rune page.

How the HECK are you supposed to counter a good taliyah player in lane? Who do you pick mid lane against taliyah?

CHINK HOURS