/wfg/ - Warframe General #958(AKA Dark Sector MP)

You didn't want that vauban anyway edition
previous ded: ?

>Read the pastebins before asking questions
General: pastebin.com/3SfVNBY4
FAQ: pastebin.com/G2m1peKA
Additional FAQ:pastebin.com/Fb7pDDLv
Clan info / Links: pastebin.com/nEy7qP9s
Gameplay Automation / Macros guide (using either will get you banned): pastebin.com/t2p3k6Ux
Fapfiction: pastebin.com/rnMZuDHU

>How to join Warbros No Fun Allowed: i.imgur.com/RMS2guW.png

Warbros #1: They weren't even trying this time.
- forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/379971-

UPDATE 16: Trial raids,Not-dragon frame,more scanning,useless pvp shit,more sleek
forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/420448-warframe-sanctuary/
- Volt prime: forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/425416-

>Perfect World aquires Digital Extremes
warframe.com/news/partnership-announced

---

>Notable media
50th liesream: youtube.com/watch?v=t_sk3JFWCMw
50th liestream highlights:
- Drunk as usual
- Excalibur rework
- Frost being right after
- 16.5 make or break
- Nightmare raids
- Syndicate handshakes
- Tyl Regor Soon(ish)
- Underwater tileset

Older stream footages: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
Datamined Info: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dQ9T9Ch6rgHSXRX2BgJjoa5DqGJ3K3ZQjIRnd-s4MPs/pubhtml
Droptables: github.com/Deathmax/warframe_data/blob/master/en/missionrewardtables.csv
Gottfausts dps calculator: drive.google.com/open?id=0B6EdgMHjBhOHZG5Za2dTYXd1MEE&authuser=0
Raid Stats: content.warframe.com/dynamic/raidStats.php

>Notable links
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Build Planner: warframe-builder.com
Frame Criteria: pastebin.com/VDqQ5mWU
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/JaYAxOx.jpg
Farming guide: pastebin.com/4d5BEXJ8

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/qdzotl.ogg
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=949823903
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Loki wuz here

>notable media
just how outdated is that shit

ho fuck this game is ded
repeating my previous question, how good is mirage? pretty gimmicky from what I've seen

nerfed into the toilet

>how good is mirage
For what purpose?

>Still no Psychotic Telekinesis Grineer enemy
>That causes Warframes to Hallucinate enemies, surroundings and sounds
>The closer he gets, the more you trip out, the louder he gets, the echos...
>You're getting weaker, your power is draining, you slowly lose control of your Warframe....
>Something...
>Is...
Calling
>you....
>We have all lost our mind

NEVER EVER

who the fuck has 20 gallium?

?
Everyone has like 200 at least. And i'm talking about low mr anons.

I have 117 and I've never ever farmed for them

>Not having bricks of hard white laying around
Peasant.

I haven't played this game in like 8 months and now my tonkor does self damage. I need a new weapon to semi-afk hieracon with, what's the best ranged crowd clearer now? Please no simulor, I can't stand the sound of that shit.

Pic Related

> Please no simulor
Well, it was nerfed along with tonkor, now orbs mmb explosions do much more damage while aoe from non-exploded orbs now has incredibly low damage.
If you want halfafk weapon - take galatine with cleaving whirlwind.

rate my chromatic build meme

there's no weapon like that right now, they've all been nerfed to death

nikp

Wow fuck that. Regarding the Galatine, I don't want to use scripts and shit but thanks. Guess I'll try again a few months later.

>condition overload
>not viral+heat/viral+electricity
>not tranquil cleave with free finisher in combo

blast/corrosive ignis with firestorm

>like broken war
>stances that fit are a fucking pain to farm
help

Revenant is pretty easy to farm, just go to rathuum 3. As additional profit you'll also get tons of endo.

What's up with these excavation missions? Infinite enemies absolutely everywhere.

Madness.

thats every game mode ever

The only Sword stance worth using is Crimson Dervish. 300% damage on the first three hits when wielded, with nice, wide slashes and no worthless, overcomplicated combos.

see
>being this new

Not flooding in from every direction in a constant shit stream. At least, not so far. Not that far into the game. It's been mostly calm enough to sneak about as long as I didn't trigger an alarm.

But these missions goddamn.

the sneaky low-key loki shit is really an alternative afterthought of a thing in this game, you'll find that killing massive hordes of enemies quickly becomes the norm and is what truly drives the game

doesn't stop me from trying to stealth every non-survival non-excavation mission anyway

no idea how im supposed to see a post that low

Yeah, that is a bit disappointing. The further into the game I get, the more it turns into a standard shooter.
Still FREE, though, so not complaining.

> The further into the game I get, the more it turns into a standard shooter.
You know, it was supposed to be shooter/slasher with optional stealth and spells. Just unbalanced spells and some unbalanced guns (and droprate) bringed popularity of one-button spamming boring gameplay. So now warframe is slowly turning into what it's supposed to be.

>people who don't accept the mission and then leave because it didn't start
>host changing xd
>game kicks everyone from the party
why

How many of the closed beta dudes are still here?

>play first void fissure mission
>complete all those objectives
>relic cracks
>get reward
>mission doesn't end
>objectives reset
>enemies have scaled to practically unkillable levels of power
>can't gather reactant anymore
>horde of about 40 super-powered enemies constantly chasing me
Did something go seriously wrong or is this a feature?

you didnt extractdipshit

what type of mission was it?

No option to do so.

Excavation.

>playing survival mission
>junction requires you survive 10 minutes
>2 of us get to extraction after 11
>"ok we made it to 10+ minutes"
>other two chucklefucks stay for another 15 minutes
motherfucker is there a way to not be held hostage like this? enemies kept streaming into extraction so it's not like I could AFK

Shouldn't have chosen another relic
Get to extraction dip

I didn't want to. When the first one cracked the screen came up to select another relic. It gave a countdown. I waited it out and it went with no relic and the objectives reset.
There was just no option to extract.

excavation is endless and enemies scale over time. run to extraction when you're done (look for the green icon on your minimap)

this threw me the first time I did one too.

No extraction on the map? Must be sleek then

>take excal, braton, lato and skana
>remove all mods from weapons and frame
>remove sentinel
>go to mercury
>have fun in this game for the first time in years

I actually kind of love doing this, I have a dedicated excal/braton/lato/skana only loadout for quick cosmetic shots or "the way it was meant to be played" moments

they really were on to something back then, it's just such a shame

It's a shame the enemies and environments have changed so much. No way to get the "combat formation bravo" grineer lancers using bratons in the corpus ships and the old lotus.

how about you git gud and hold on with them
or set up a private or solo game beforehand. you have no right to complain when you had everything in your power to stop this from happening

this UI was the best the game has ever been
now we get this overdesigned piece of shit that you can't make sense of

my.mixtape.moe/qdzotl.ogg
pulled this from the same build of the game that literally has lines like "spock, assistance required!" and that guy from the darkness 2 being ignited (old cap target scream) not to mention aussie volt

though I didn't get into the game until a bit after open beta started, so my nostalgia is for my first attempts to sneak around the "new" grineer galleon with my starter loki trying to be stealthy and not set off the one-time alarms for every mission

I missed this by like a month, I wish I had known sooner

UI was fucking ugly. The only thing right was the Space Background for Fashionframe. And Mag being OP

if 2 of you got to the extraction then the countdown started to end the mission
stop fucking lying

>can't make sense of
You might actually be retarded if you really think this.

did one or both of you happen to die and be revived while at extraction? otherwise yeah the 60s extraction countdown starts when at least half the players are present (1/2, 2/3, 2/4), this is one point of "fairness" that remains pretty consistent outside of sleek behavior like reviving or other non-standard player stats when crossing or within the extraction area threshold

My earliest memories of this game are of Update 5.2. Crafting Hek for the first time and stuffing it full of multiplicative stacking multishot mods (remember power strength 700% volt?).
I still have that hek. I didn't trash it even when the Great Shotgun Nerf happened.

im looking at two pure globe, dump duration frost builds

one can cast two globes for 26 energy (13 each) for a total of 27k HP

one can cast one globe for 27 mana with 18k hp

is the two-cast build or the one-cast build more efficinet?

running low on space, getting titania/mesa/ivara soon, who do i sell to make space?

The frames I'm scrolled past are ones I definitely want to keep, and among those shown I use frost, saryn, excal and rhino frequently

I'm thinking Chroma, Nekros, Nezha, Mirage; I practically never actually used them after I maxed them

Volt is fun to use on some alerts/invasions every now and then

And I actually need to level trin for mastery and stuff, I've played trin reg, never really played it frequently, and have had a prime sitting around unused for a while (was in foundry ready to claim for over a year)

BUY

>which of these two clearly stated ratios is a bigger number
divide globe durability by energy cost, are you fucking retarded?

that said, efficiency in this case is not the only factor to consider, as being able to more reliably refresh or spam abilities might have value over raw conversion of energy to a glove's durability when that globe could easily be oneshot by strong enough enemies or more effectively scale with that same shot, so it depends on what you're doing

Sell Nekros, Nezha and Mirage. Nekros Prime is easier to get than Nekros reg if you ever want Nekros again, the other two can just be dumpstered.

Let's say I'm building for Sortie 3 Grineer Eximus Stronghold Mobile Defense.

Clearly the first build is more efficient, but my question really boils down to, under heavy fire from strong enemies will I have time to cast the 2nd bubble before it is popped, making it's efficiency worthwhile

What a long, thick, veiny RNG-based buff completely unrelated to your skill or intellectual capacity you have there.

>warframe
>skill
What game have you been playing user? Because I'd like to play that instead.

the fuck is this op

my riven is bigger :^)

bonus: mini-sonar actually did something for a change

Whenever you`re ready to stop pubbing sorties, level up your formaed gear in nightmares, use any non-meme weapon/frame, pay attention to your voiddamn loadout. I cringe at DE for a lot of things, but when people like you actively avoid challenge or problems while constantly expressing frustration due to lack of ones, it`s not their fault and really not their problem. Learn to have fun, m80.

>why don't you cut off your arm to make this a challenge n00b!?

the grineer used to be builders

but now all they build is war

augment for Nidus
>increases radius of Virulence by 90/180/360 degrees (full circle at max)
>reduces range of Virulence by 30/40/50%

my warframe is strong

back on your feet
warframe

I'M. DOWN!

that was a close one

this hasnt been a meme since you could turn it off

so, the corpus are just a cult

worshipping money

three to the one from the one to the three

THIC is done.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=949823903

Thanks all for the help and feedback!

>bought an embolist riven before realizing how much of a piece of shit it was
>its an acrid with worse ammo, worse status and worse looking
I coulda even ran a turbo button on the acrid.

the texture quality on that looks godly - does it lose fidelity once DE get their hands on it? i swear nothing in game looks that good, and i have this shit cranked as far as itll go

You have no idea how much money I would pay to squeeze hookers into a life-sized outfit of this

really doubt they can put texture of that quality in game without shitty pc burning up

DE halfs the texture. but they have some tricks they are using I dont, its called detail normal which is basically another set of textures that ends up ontop of everything that gives it more depth.

But yeah These are 4k textures in renderer so its higher fidelity for sure.
well atleast this one is plausable.ya just need to find a girl with good hip/tigh ratio.

upboated
I fucking love the stretching fabric on the chest and butt as well as the underboob looking part. In general it just looks fantastic. Guess I have to get good at mag now.

how can the boobs window stay open like that without something tying up the bottom part

FUCKSTICKS

Bah. i forgott to paint in the button.

love the direction your stuff is trending btwn this and the nova update. time for boipussy?

>Update
yeah boipussy is next.

Not entire sure what route he's going. we'll see.

Probarly a mix between the mag skin and the excal skin

Fuck that, gib Chroma Graxx

NOW

Would it not be testament to your skills as a modeler to take on something like Chroma, which has detachable armor?

Shouldnt you be yiffing somewhere bpn

>Kurva Defense sortie
Dead game

>Replace floppy disk with money

Just take oberon, cast healthregen+armor, spam 2 to prevent that retarded operative from toxin death, when one goes right into toxin corridors. And yes, oberon's 3 WORK on operative.

WHERE

chroma isnt harder then any other frame really.- it comes down to time spent really. Chroma got quite a lot of parts. and the shape of the model isnt really thta "graxx" friendly

No, Faven has to cater to the Nezhafaggots since they keep asking him over and over. Afterwards he'll find out it's only been 1 faggot user and a bunch of ledditfaggots who don't won't buy Graxx anyway

>Yay, sortie reset!
>Sortie 3, oh shi i don't have it unlocked because i'm such a shitter.
>Clear 3 maps to than node, finally can do it!
>25 minutes and 50 energy restores worth of avalanche spam goes by..
>ayatan sculpture, good job, tenno.
>t..thanks..

Is this because i'm playing frost?

Pubs are literally incapable of Excavation Fissures

It's too complicated for the

For the Lotus!