Slablands General

upgrades Edition

GAMES
Slablands: mega.nz/#F!BgcgBRxD!iTqbr5QmQ5IwUOAEZSBpyQ

Slablands Design Document:
docs.google.com/document/d/1ACXD-AWlYHDrXmS726OBihS4CSz7c9nL4kZtB4fifH8/edit?

Slablands Bug and Typo Reports:
docs.google.com/forms/d/1l0nMswToZ5ZMLL7vLwMdKU_mE8rmz70NC7Hz5XUzUD0/viewform

Slablands changelog:
docs.google.com/document/d/1noFLFeDmuGPv4rfd_6fyqLCbC-VdPpaWb1S-8kr-1t4/edit

The demo ends at the desert. More to come soon.

>F.A.Q s
pastebin.com/qMKLk0hH
pastebin.com/8c2sLaZP
History of /slabg/
docs.google.com/document/d/10rpdpabjVzkTmy37wo18sN-PvDTNaxrYVbWjY_ZKERE/edit

>Variable reference and style FAQ
docs.google.com/document/d/1P-irx43qxBg2nFN_YieZ52g9uLmRXJGIIZb4n8kQyc8/edit?usp=sharing

Sheepies guide to writing mobs
docs.google.com/document/d/1cUmHJ6IS7GEoxmAncl0A4Fegx3fJZTbAO_OtCUuKdyU/edit

Hey, you, browsing this shit! Consider writing/editing for Slablands to COMBAT THE ANTHROPOMORPHIC, FUTA, FEMDOM MENACE! (note: writing a submission is actually a pretty huge undertaking! Consider adding content for existing contributions or joining other people's projects first before starting your own, we don't need 6576534 half-finished unique NPCs.)
Writing is nice, but if you don't feel up to that task, try editing for one of the projects! Every comment helps!

Project Lists:
General: pastebin.com/qMvXVtXw
Slablands: docs.google.com/document/d/1WHpHx_mZ0lV9r-I9XdsgyLuN5Yiaf61v3IhaDbSuvQs/edit

>Wiki
slablands.wikia.com/ It's brand new, please consider adding to it.

Slablands maps:
dropbox.com/sh/hpoqlyo2euujm8m/BtAMkXHp2c

Friends of Slablands
pastebin.com/dtr2Lxg5

Music to listen to while browsing the thread:
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

Previously

>you have to fuck certain npc before they can join your castle

my virgin run is being compromise

The path of the virgin is a lonely one, user. There is no one to dry your tears but your catboy butler.

Top tier

Just give in

I am now,
as thing couldn't get worst. i can't repair my castle anymore (second phase repair) because when i came to see novyk about the castle and asked me if i had the money, i choose the option no and it suddenly skip to novyk note when he's done with the second phase repair

I feel like contribootin, but i can't write for shit but i can draw, maybe i'll create some of the potrait for the character in the game for the wiki.

also my suggestion, change the place background wallpaper according to season.

pic is not my drawing btw

Fanart would be really cute, that would be great user.

This game playable yet?

Serious answers only please

>also my suggestion, change the place background wallpaper according to season.
I remember when we first put them in that we talked about maybe changing them for weather too

Yes.

what happened?

>change the place background wallpaper according to season.
Good idea.

I don't remember, I think it just wasn't a priority to art hunt for backgrounds at the time.

If you do end up doing some art, I suggest Rambles first since he's the oldest companion

Let me clarify that by 'playable' I mean 'not a UI trainwreck of infinite menu clicking'

well, i'll try to hunt some art then

got it

We're literally talking about and working on changing the UI right now. The last few days have been about it. Now would be a good time to post any suggestions you have based on the current UI.

GIGA MILKS

Drawing backgrounds for us would be amazing, user

Tats, what are you having problems with for the UI ? The file I posted has most of it done.

>drawing backgrounds

my drawing isn't that good

I think it's cute.

Firefly constellations.

That looks like the food of the mountain into the forest.

I want to hug this

this look good for the cave at the mountain i think

Yeah. Who do you wanna fuck?

Reminds me of one of the SOTC bosses.

You realize tats is gonna reject all of these because we don't have permission to use them right?

You can rest your head on her titty scar.

well it's worth the try,i guess i'll try to learn to draw proper background :S

Cute baka

psst

neat, the buttons are on the right.

But is it just me or is the topmost one a little to the left of everything else?

Angry meow girl

It's because I haveng made a new button for it yet. If someone else wants to they can go ahead because I'll be busy for the rest of today. I think we're missing two or three. The next step is fixing where the mouse over text shows up and how ugly it is

Angry lynx girl

We had a pastebin of a lynx milf.

Would you happen to have it?

Oh yeah, we did, didn't we.
I was more refering to a video I saw of somebody with one as an exotic pet and it was piiiiiiissed about...something.

the only npcs that join that way are the cowgirl and the goblin or am i missing some?

Stll bro you still have your faithful catgirl butler rambels to cuddle during rainy nights

She's pretty good

Rambles?

Once you explore the castle once, explore the path up the mountain and you'll find an event to rescue a catboy butler. He can be turned into a catgirl butler immediately.

>Once you explore the castle once
Shit, I just realized I might have inspired you to waste time on this. No, it's not explore the castle, it's REPAIR. Repair it once first.

i wonder when is weiss/wren going to join us in the castle or is that project dead?

dancing snek

I think he can join you in the castle already.

s/he can all ready?
i've been from away slablands looks like quite a few new thing have been added

I think so? I think the only thing missing is the gender swap

Cool old fellow that sells watermelons

Dwarf girl that bitches about everything

Bug fixed.

Keep them in a Slab resource. We should definitely compile a resource for backgrounds, music, and stuff like that.

I downloaded that yesterday and asked which screen was changed so I could take a look at it. Should I download that again?

>Rambles - Catboy lich Butler.
>Elly - Goblin.
>Weiss - Human
>[cowgirlname] - Cowgirl.

See

I need to know which screen was changed to implement it on the other screens.

Give up the wizardary

Have you not fucked the anubi yet?

It's just the combo of the look & position.

asss

Which ones are we missing I can try something tomorrow not today.

big

people lewd when they lewd

Does a dumber character exist

You underestimate the lows of stupidity an MC can achieve.

Goddamnit shiro

No the temple encounter is bugged,you can only find it once,if you didn't come prepard and like me clicked to leave the pyramid,that encounter is gone for good

Asking for it

The desert dungeon is not bugged, the chance to find it now is lower.
And the prize for completing it is money and the chance to fuck an anubii, you can't get the reward and the scene twice.

tastey abs

What do you mean by which screen was changed? No it's not an updatable link. The icons are easy, you just change the y coords so they're all 100 px apart and paste in the x coords from the ones already on the right for the two that aren't.

It's sleep, the bar and I think something else. If you download the file they'll be unchanged in the backgrounds folder

You should be able to trigger the anubi scene more than once so that the player can access the anubi of the other gender if its available

taurs

sauce?

tits and ass

Alleged moderates

Scary but still pretty hot waifu

Ah, the amazing "fear boner"

evil nobles