/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General #304

"DG Highlight: Nero" edition

Last Thread: >The most discussed apps/games are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Dream Boyfriend/Hoshikare, and Animal Boyfriend/Gijin Kareshi, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>We generally discuss dress-up/simulator games and smartphone/cellphone apps for waifus or husbandos.
>Occasionally discussed games include Fairy Doll, Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but do UMU! UMU! UMU! youtube.com/watch?v=k-2bao5gpO4

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d

>English Wiki links-
MCC: myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG: dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
DB: dream-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Boyfriend_Wikia
AB: animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki
FD: fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki

>JP Wiki links-
MCC: www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG: wikiwiki.jp/nijikano2d/
www8.atwiki.jp/nizikano-2d/ (outdated)
DB: wikiwiki.jp/hosikaredays/
AB: www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/
FD: www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers-
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/k12rhyjhezl3285/MCC_Combined_Viewer.html?dl=0
DG: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/dhor8chzvb3czwf/DGCreator_1.05.html?dl=0
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/liwskd0ogtesep8/FD_Expression_Viewer.html?dl=0

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump-
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader)-
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5ovy7kByy70
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for momroids and mommy girlfriends.

Father's day chats in DG today!

From the chat option or as an event?

Chat

Thanks.

Don't forget about the contest

There hasn't been a single good theme since these contests started, except for frills.

Tell me what a good theme is then

Idols was the only good one and horror the worst.

One that has items to use and isn't ambiguous to the point where it starts arguments.
You're that one guy that gets super defensive when called out, aren't you.

Comfy winter, Fall, Magic, Ocean, Housewives, Weapons

Wonderland!

>inb4 a girl stretching on a bench wins

>posts the most ambiguous answer possible
lol go fuck yourself

How does it make you feel like to know that when you give a rec ALL to someone in DG you give them an opportunity to start kiss mode with your girl?

They should be glad to kiss my beautiful girls, apparently they don't like their own if they enable rec all's. Plus it's not like it's the true version. Ours have the real type and properly own the clothes

My dick won't tell the the difference while I fap. The type and even the name can be changed too.

I never give recommendations on DG

Fag.

>implying you didn't use all your kiss tickets
>implying you can even get chat kiss mode
I mean it's easy but I've had a level 120+ tell me she can never get kiss mode. It's not hard to figure out what we must do to prevent the kiss meter from lowering.

Those scrubs. I have no less than five full kiss meter refills in various forms stowed away.

>not keeping a single kiss point to see the kiss animation whenever you want

So you are serious that you do this? There's only a few /mkg/ that are bakas who don't block any full recs even though they aren't powerleveling, it's incriminating.

Eww, no. There aren't any girls out there that match my girl's cuteness.

But there are many that exceed your girls' cuteness, right? Namely, my girls.

I've had randoms thank me and keep full recs for days several times. Is this what it was about?

Pretty much. Fapping to the thought of pseudo-NTR.

That's sick

>DG players

The Father's Day conversation with Chuuni gave me a giggle.

>MCC players

>when someone likes your rec enough not to insta-remove it

Seriously though, everyone complains about the themes. If you haven't liked the themes, why not actually earnestly suggest a theme you want and then people can discuss if it would be a good one or not, and if not then to suggest way to fix it. Then if you or someone who likes the idea gets a chance to make it the theme, you can be sure it won't be shit.

That animu was full of qts.

Wonderland would be a good theme.

It's more fun to bitch about the themes.

>Wonderland
>has items to use
>isn't ambiguous
Checks out, Wonderland is a good them.

Maybe they just haven't checked back yet.

But they've talked, liked and rec back

They're just going on autopilot user, probably didn't even wait for the image to load.

Oh

It doesn't allow for much creativity. It's a bad theme.

"The Sluts of Wonderland"

>not ambiguous
>"no room for creativity!"
>give room for creativity
>"other people's interpretations are differently from mine, too ambiguous!"
>repeat forever

Blame uncreativefags
But seriously something like sports is both clear and free.

Wonderland has had 5 events and 4 gachas, there is plenty to choose from.

Creativity is a good criteria. Wonderland has a ton of different outfits made for it though, so you can be fairly creative with it. Sort of. It'll all be some form of character cosplay.

Theme was tomboy/active boys, not sports. Sports would be pretty good, there's a decently wide range of outfits. Not sure if there're enough BGs and accessories though.

>It'll all be some form of character cosplay.
That's the problem. We'll all be cosplaying the same characters.

>Theme was tomboy/active boys, not sports
Was highlighting how dumb it was the call it "active" or "tomboy" and not broadening it to "sports".

There are a lot of characters in the story.

Akane is moe

How is "sports" a more broad category than "active"?

I got this rec and was wondering, what do you guys think of the boarder accessories that are basically just floating things?
They've always seemed too weird to me, but I guess if you're treating the coordination as more a picture than a scene, it could work. I just don't ever do that.

Don't question the sensibility of shit recs as there is none. Looks like you got hit by one of those randoms that think good coord = having different things in every slot, as in not stacking. Unless those unfitting items were your original items and the reccer did not fill all slots

I'm not talking about that rec specifically, just using it as an example of the sort of floating item I'm talking about.
This is her current outfit. It was meant to be a quick placeholder until I made an actual one but I never got around to it.

So you mean the current theme?

That doesn't make any sense, sports are only one type of physical activity so sports is more limited than active.

I agree about everything except it being impossible to rank without shilling. All of my ranking prizes I've gotten by getting tie-ups with gacha tickets and using the free drinks we receive.

For the user that wanted to make a permanent shota, neither game has the aesthetics to allow this. The occasional shota outfits in AB are what user mentioned about them being prizes that hide the chins, and in DB even the super short boys just look like young teens. You're better of making a shotaroid in MCC, or making a male fairy in JP FD, or making a male in whatever the Soul Girls company's FD clone was called.

It's more palatable when it's subtle. I use some of them occasionally.

It depends on the outfit. In your case I like the floating border, but not the leek/paddle behind the girl. And the collar on her neck is weird.

What was the deadline for active/tomboy?

Friday, like always.

It's Saturday.

Cosplay

Anyone have an idiot's guide for Soul Girls. I think I have the basics (mostly dressing her up, feeding, and getting types) but I know there's probably a whole mass of things I still don't know.

I'm the user that originally asked. That's good to know. I guess I'll stick with just a slightly more feminine character in DB for now.

I've been trying out AB but there doesn't seem to be much to do compared to DB for free, maybe I'm missing something.

Does anyone have a DB Invite ID they would like me to enter?

The big thing you might not notice is that web play cant use the same account as phone play, so dont go to one or the other thinking it can.

There you go. Hope it went through.

Ay thanks, hope you enjoy.

DB builder no time soon.

What does it mean

MCC casuals are such scrubs. I'm climbing the ranks and I don't have any tie-up but the EC.

You're probably one of five people who like steampunk

It means errors are cute.

But I don't.

Where are the fitposts at?

You first.

Better be a bench press.

Then why are you trying?

I'm just doing it casually.

get hype

For what?

error is cute.

Nah

But there's nothing to get hype about...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5ovy7kByy70

>implying /mkg/ dedfags are any better
>muh /mkg/ superiority
Don't make me laugh

>m
Fuck off, mobile poster.

>mobile k general
>fuck off, mobile poster
ok

I can't remember if I posted this in April already, but he deserves to be seen once more

/mkg/ pretty much swept the last event

ded

Post how many Green Zones you've completed.

Fuck /mkg/ literally a waste of space. Both in the game and Veeky Forums
39. Why do you keep asking?

To compare my progress. 44 here.