Tfw just sold my car

>tfw just sold my car
>car that looked wonderful
>car that never broke
>car that was a joy to drive

Hold me, anons. Does the bad feel go away?

Sort of.

If you had a good reason to sell it, but if it wasn't broken, you probably didn't.

>be me
>sell first car to dealership
>they tell me it'll be in good hands
>go to junkyard a month later for family project car
>find first car totaled
>yard owners tell me it belonged to a kid for a whole week before crashing it

i still get a sad when i think of her
hold me user

Why did you sell it?

Will probably be putting my car up tomorrow. I still love it and all, but its got 180km on it now and its beginning to show its age. I also want to move on to somethong manual and rwd so i can have some fun, will be getting an frs or brz.

But the Saab will always hold a special place in my heart. Im gonna miss it for sure.

>selling a perfectly good car with nothing wrong with it
>acting like you give a shit about it
Pls go

>the Saab
Never get rid of it nigga, drive it till it dies

>getting emotionally attached to a car

Man don't make it harder for me than it already is. It's a beautiful comfy car but i want something i can have fun with now. I also want to be able to take my car to the track and i just know the Saab won't be able to take the abuse.

>not having attachment to the closest thing in your sad little life
What's it like not having a soul?

>Does the bad feel go away?

Nope. I sold my first car over 10 years ago and I still browse local ads to see if it pops up. I just hope it's still out there somewhere being looked after, but the sad truth is that it's probably been slammed or in the junkyard.

I'm never selling a car that I really like again. I'll fucking hoard them if I have to.

It's truly heartbreaking.

Is the UK and Sweden the only countries who really ever had any market for it?

Only ever see bongs who post theirs, and some american hipster once in a while. Real shame.

I'm the guy with the green 9-5, I live in smellbourne and there's still whole lot of them driving around, my dad runs a workshop that used to work exclusively on Saabs until like, 10 years ago and he still gets plenty of Saabs coming in for services and whatnot
>pic related, 3 9-5s, 900 in the back, and two 9-3s offscreen

>tracking your daily
If this isn't a good reason to keep your SAAB you'll be in a world of hurt tracking your only car.
It's worth nothing on the market you lose nothing by keeping it

>it's worth nothing on the market
This, you'll sell it for a measly 3k, people don't like buying Saabs because of the (often untrue) misconception of them being unreliable and impossible to fix

Sweet.

Who primarily drives them, city or country folks?

I can imagine it being good down there considering its pros, but even with the moderate Swedish summer I find my engine running a bit hot.

>tfw your dad doesn't have a workshop of his own

City/suburb mainly
Almost all of the Saabs he gets are from customers who have been bringing Saabs for over 10 years.

Once most start with Saabs, they don't want to get anything else

>Tfw you buy a car like this from some poor bastard and treat it like a family member

I'll keep her safe and in shape, OP.

>be me
>buy first car 7 years ago for $5k
>still have it
>still drive it on the daily
>still love it
>never going to sell it
op sucks cocks and really hated his car if he sold it.
Nigger

There's nothing wrong with having emotional attachments to the things you enjoy. If anything it makes you more human.

id buy it back

Naw, Denmarkistan is also a good place for Volvos and Saabs. Most people hold on to them for a long time and treat them well. Recently, though, there's been a rise of young vapeheads who get older Volvos because they're rwd and sorta cheap, so that kinda makes me sad. You just know they'll get crashed or stanced or run into the fucking ground.