Subaru owners unite!

Subaru owners unite!

My 2017 WRX on Work CR Kai's

05 WRX wagon. It's completely stock.

I used to have an 02 WRX with a full 06 STi drivetrain swap. Loved the space the wagon had.

Evening, gentlemen.

Back to NASIOC, the cunts on here will rip you new memes

A shitbox.

nasioc is cancer

Sell this and focus on your Z32, asshole.

What's good guys
Anyone here installed a short throw shift kit? Does it help to feel like the gears engage quicker/smoother? My biggest driving gripe is the shift stiffness, especially on the 1-2

God Machine reporting in

Anyone know if its really worth it to start modding my 06 WRX wagon?

Lesbox standing by

man the non concave versions of those wheels are so boring and cheap looking

How do you know I have a Z32? Big stuff coming for it, have basically everything I need to get the motor in it in the next few weeks

nice opinion

God isn't slow though

Nice, they're pretty great. I can fit my 7.5' board in the car without fucking with the fromt seats.

That's more to do with your shifter bushings. I took me about an hour to get them in, and now the shifter feels much nicer. I'd highly recommend the Kartboy kit.

Do your research beforehand if you do plan on dicking with it, Subarus (especially the 2.5L turbos) are VERY fussy on how they're tuned and maintained. If you're only doing suspension work, a set of sway bars and good coils is all you really need.

How many miles are on it? If its got over 100k I'd stay away from and big power related mods to keep the motor happy as long as possible.

Suspension, catback and aesthetic mods and call it good, stock power is more than enough to have some fun on the street.

If you do want more power, I'd suggest running ethanol to keep it motor as safe as possible.

This thing is rickety as fuck and is rusting everywhere plz help.

did you get some more estimates for that rust?

Get the rust at least primered ASAP to keep it from spreading, ya dingus

Don't just spray primer, you gotta grind all the rust off and weld in new metal if it's not just surface rust. It'll still spread under the primer.

cobb stage 2 is 1000% worth it. just go for it man.

fellow slowbaru reporting in

>buying that shitbox because "muh awd"

it's you sir that owns a shitbox

>buyeye wagon with the big fog lights
das it mane

Lets see what you drive

>spent 30k on a car with less that 300 hp

I asked you what you drove bitch now answer

It makes 330whp/340wtq

Bruh you stole my name

it's a great platform for mods though, and it has great handling

what mods?

All stock with an E54 tune.

USMB is where it's at

t. 80's owner

literally just get rid of it,looks like a piece of shit

the 2.5 in those is easily the worst n/a EJ ever made

if it's rusting on the quarters it's not even worth fixing, probably crusty as shit underneath

don't have it anymore but postan anyways, hello Old Gen friendo

sup brah

>sticking rims on a Camry

Shiggy

hello all
I loooove the look of the hatcback wrs. I have 15k right now to drop on a new ride thats gonna be my DD. Do you think I'd be able to find anything that isn't just asking for trouble? Maybe a lower end model that looks nice? I'm a car noob who needs help

same I want to test drive one of these despite them looking like evape seems like it'd be really fun to drive

>Buying an STI any year after 2007

boy

03 wrx

wait what? how long you been running this? won't your motor blow or smth?

For real

>Thinking the EJ is a better platform than the FA

bruh

About 6 months now, its properly tuned and will keep on running as long as I take care of it

My baby. I like the silver because you don't see to many silver WRX. But the white or WRB would have been my ideal. Still, she is my baby.
Second, have any of you guys done a HID retro for this model? I also plan on doing the C light this Friday.

bump

Great choice!

2008 Forester

>mfw the coolant in the reservoir looks like lake water
>mfw 109k miles and I'm pretty sure the clutch has never been replaced

my face btw

Why would you replace your factory prius wheels with gold prius wheels? The new wrx needs way more aggressive fitment to look even halfway decent.

Anyone here ever deal with leaky cam seals? Got mine replaced under warranty went ahead and had timing belt/water pump replaced while there at no extra labor charge. Think the technician left the crank seals alone without replacing, are those known to fail?

05 wagon, turboxs fartcan catback, kyb agx shocks, racecomp springs. About .8" lower than stock and a lot stiffer.

Got one of these also completely stock.

should I even bother getting an aftermarket exhaust at this point?

even just a catback?

Meme

You from El Salvador?