/sthg/ Sonic the Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic The Hedgehog General. Here we discuss Sonic games as well as the

entire franchise including cartoons and comics. Share art, music, talk about new

developments, discuss ROM hacks, speedrunning, and more!

/sthg/ #798 - Miss Me With That Gay Shit Nigga Edition

>Link CompilationSonic NewsDrawfag/Writefag Idea WallsGeneral Interest Links

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eDX169HWKmQ&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good op

FAST

Best OP
Also first OP

Disgusting. Get that shit out of here.

No, sweet sweet Sally is for humans

Meant to quote

Can't wait to see Hesse's art in this game.

Classic Sally < Classic Amy < Modern Amy < Modern Sally

This guy gets it.

I regret nothing

>No gay stuff in the OP.
DROPPED.

This thread is having a great start!

Krantz

The mouth eats the greater value user.

Now let me tell you about Earth 66.

Cry more

So /sthg/, how are you going to call your Avatar? I'll go for Robotnik

Whatever the default name is.

Slick-Daddy X.Z Slam-Dunk'n "Boo Ya!" the Wolf.

>sick of video games after too much sonic but still want to enjoy sonic and not end my sonic experience on a low
>decide to go hunt for more comics
>search all the comic stores in my area
>buy all the ones they have
>its not enough I go through them all in a day and really enjoy them so want more
>travel for an hour to go to the biggest comic store in my area
>theres not a single sonic comic
>search the other comic stores in that city
>not a single sonic comic there
>I've literally exhausted all my options that aren't pay £40 for a few comics to be shipped from archie officially cause the shipping is stupidly high for no reason
Did collectors start buying them all when it was announced it was probably cancelled or what? Are there any other options?

I'm at least glad that I did it right for the first time.

MORE WITH THESE TWO.

>being able to play forces
>owning a switch
K

>Are there any other options.
Yeah.
Get a gf.

There used to be SonicScanF, but they took the Archie comics down because they wanted people to support the comic. Tailskicksass might still have them.

At least you can do it again, next time!

TKA doesn't have all of them and the upload quality is absolute shit. Use readcomiconline

???

Fangames are hard. I wish I went for something fucking simple.
youtube.com/watch?v=eDX169HWKmQ&feature=youtu.be
>no fleetway Amy
For shame.
Yoto, I know you're not a fan of this picture, but I love it. If you ever want to do an updated one, I'd be all for it.

That's true, thanks user.

Draw your own comics

Wait I'm sorry what you mean it isnt switch exclusive?
So I've been lied to?
Damn. Too bad I still cant justify buying a PS4 for another few years when the console drops in price and I've sold my PS3. I mean I don't want to sell my PS3 cause I've spent so much money on games but eh.
>having actual talent and being able to draw
>having motivation to do anything other than laze around and get more depressed binge eating to feel better about life
I wish user, I'm drowning myself in sonic merch for a reason. It's great escapism. It's probably the only thing giving my life meaning now.

Every time I post that pic I think that third Amy is Fleetway

What kind of merch besides comics, do you buy?

"Hey user! It's Father's day and Mother says Father isn't gonna be here...again. Wanna be my Dad for today?"

Yeah sure thing, what do you want to do?

Plushies, keychains, smaller pieces of merch, clothing, anything within reasonable prices I can get my hands on.

From a fellow depressed user, learning to draw is the greatest form of escapism I ever met.

I've got zero talent and I used drawing to get myself out of depression.
It's not a bad hobby. The trick is you have to do it for yourself, that way you won't be as critical towards your own work. I started out drawing starfish. I have a bit of a ocean theme obsession.
I now have an entire starfish themed comic going over 60 panels with a cast of like 15 characters.

Fortunately it's not /sthg/ related so I don't have to post it here.

Sounds very neat, I wanted to make my collection and bag bigger. I'm sorry about what you're going through.

>I started out drawing starfish. I have a bit of a ocean theme obsession. I now have an entire starfish themed comic going over 60 panels with a cast of like 15 characters.

This is great. I was thinking about making a Sonic Underground sequel to keep for myself. I'm trying to link the present to the good old days again.

I guess I might try to start drawing, but I doubt I'll get anywhere, I've already tried to start drawing like four times with years inbetween each attempt but it always ended in failure. Maybe this time will be different.
Thanks user and dont be sorry.

If you use Figure Drawing Design by Michael Hampton, this time will be different.

Why are people hype about the Sonic movie? We know, for a 100% fact that it's going to be a giant piece of shit. Sony can't make anything but terrible, product placement-filled movies.

Vanilla killed your dad long ago for more insurance money, kiddo.

On the plus side it's going to mean it'll probably be easier to get sonic merch cause of how merch related to pop culture arrives even in stores like primark. So theres that. Plus you have to cling on to hope, the movie might not be completely trash.

Are you sure people are hyped? As far as I can tell all eyes are on Mania and Forces, the movie is just another Sonic thing to talk about once in a while. Besides we know the movie is going to be shit. It will probably have good animation and action scenes though.

>Why are people hype about the Sonic movie?
What makes you think that they are?

Bump!

Bump?

Gimme a hug man.

Nah senpai thats gay

No

So...

With thread #800 approaching do we know what theme it will be?

Hot gay hedgehog sex.

People have been saying Knuckles so I guess that's fine.

What about hot gay hedgehog sex AND knuckles? It'd be a compromise between the two sides.

Judging by the state of the latest threads, it will be shit.

No more hugs, Sonic.

I can't hug you, I'm autistic.

I HATE YOU

Give Amy a hug, Sonic.

inb4 "cooties"

Eww no she's gross.

Considering the last few threads, I hope there isn't an 800 thread at all.

wow, Rude.

Sonic has very bad standing posture.
That can't be good for running... or is it?

Rude. Amy is cute.

Rude. Dumb rat

fleetway amy looks like a bulldyke

Fuck Sonic.

Shouldn't have asked a stupid question.

is that fleetway sonic?

With pleasure.

I still love you, Sonic!

Chicken and winnigish

Awful, please silence yourself.

Sonic Adventure is okay

if it`s not a bother, could someone please post the beach drawing abt posted a few threads ago?
extra points if the can post the hyena oc some user did too.

I've got one of those.

I disagree because I don't like the colour of your skin

I noticed that when I saved the image, it looked very different from what it looked like in the page. I've never had this happen before.

Fucking Cal-Arts

holy moly shes a QT

>reusing the same gay shipping post weve seen a few times now
Whats wrong fags? Running out of fresh content?

Sonic just wanted a hug , calm down stupid

>Sonic, a male, showing affection towards another male
hate to tell you this user but thats by definition gay

How badly will people react when you're not able to use Super Knuckles or Super Tails in Sonic Mania?

It's just two bros hugging

Nobody but the turboautists here are going to give a shit

Why is Bump doing this to user?