Okay Veeky Forums, I pretty sure what this guy did was incredibly illegal, and I need to share this story with someone

Okay Veeky Forums, I pretty sure what this guy did was incredibly illegal, and I need to share this story with someone.
>Driving I40 from NV to Flagstaff AZ
>Lots of single laned driving
>Behind this Crown Vic doing 75
>Wait for passing to open, attempt to pass
>He floors it, keeping me from passing
>I bail back behind him
>He slows back down to 75
>I can't get passed him because my 4cyl stock civic can't pass a land boat
This went on for well over a hundred miles. The problem is that I would try to speed up when it opened to temporary two laned driving and he'd still speed up so that I can't wedge in front of him once it closes back down to one lane. I was forced to let more powerful cars hopscotch in front of me, then in front of him in order to pass. Once the road cleared up ahead for passing and there was no oncoming traffic for a while, a few cars just raced passed him (passing 3-4 cars in one go) because of how frustrated they were getting.

He tied up traffic behind us significantly as well. I have his license plate info, where the fuck can I report this? Do I just let it go? I'm seriously salty about this whole trip, it took way longer than it should have. Luckily this fucknut stopped at a station, I wouldn't be surprised if someone behind us turned off to whoop is ass.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HxHdtLfeSVg
rate-driver.com/wi/501wvv
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe if you didn't drive a tiny 4 cylinder FF cuckbox you might've been able to pass this dickhead.
Know your place on the road.

You need anger management therapy.

>I deserve a greater degree of control over a publicly funded and maintained means of transport because I have moar torque

Yeah, no.

>Luckily this fucknut stopped at a station
Why didn't you knock him around a little bit? His anemic pigiron engine bested you on the interstate, sounds like he deserves to catch hands. Get his nose adjusted.

This. Stop being poor and buy a real car OP

Go fuck yourself

get a better car fagget

>drivetrain layout is important in this particular situation
wew lads

in my country it’s illegal to accelerate when someone is overtaking,don’t know about the US but if it is and you have some video proof you could report it to the police

Stop being such a pathetic, insecure pussy that you think a guy in a 4cyl shouldn't be able to get where he's going as quickly as he wants. Do you understand how insecure this kind of petty, undeservedly vindictive behavior makes you out to be?

No real man acts like this, only sad little boys who've had their uncle's finger up their butt need to act like this to get their jollies.

t. 5.0 V8

Would be non-issue for some of us.
>His anemic pigiron engine bested you on the interstate
He's an asshole that didn't let anyone pass and forced potentially miles of drivers to slow down because he wanted to play police officer because muh crown vic imma cop. I can't believe anyone in this thread is defending this faggot.

>not having a pistol in the car to pop rear windows of dickheads who play games with you

t. yrone

>tfw 4 banger
>tfw I'm fucking insane so I'll just keep going until we are doing 100+

So far normie are pussys and give up before me

So instead of agreeing you should allow cars wishing to go faster on a highway to pass, you're arguing that you should need to have a more powerful engine in order to do so.

>you keep it up
>oncoming traffic starts appearing
>your 4cyl shitcan tops out at like 112
>his p71 continues to hit governor at 140
You'd lose, unless you drive a type r civic or something.

>tfw I have a turbo K20 capable of cuckolding stock Corvettes

His p71 would have been light work for me.

>be me
>driving home from work in my 2007 Buick Lucerne landcruiseship
>some cuck in some germanistani shitbox tries to get into my lane
>floor it with my glorious 193HP V6
>the turbulence from my massive chadmobile flings his tiny nazi jalopy into the atmosphere
>cuck gets blocked out of the left turn lane by traffic
>I fling the steering wheel out the window and my car gracefully glides through the yellow light at a 45 degree angle

If your car weighs less than 5000 pounds just fucking stay in the bike lane where you belong

I agree with both sides of this silly argument. Yes, he should have let you pass and what he did was dickish. Yes, if you didn't drive a slow shitbox you could have blown by him.

Just take this as a lesson. Life isn't fair. There are rules, but they are rarely followed. Take ownership of this situation and your life and put yourself into a position where you won't have to succumb to things and people like this in the future. If you're a little man you get pushed around. That's life. You can bitch about it, or you can stop being a little man. Choice is yours.

>forgetting the part about normies being pussys

every time ive done this which is really not often because most people arent cunts they usually back off around 95mph

but a lucerne weighs less than 4000lb

Not when he's sitting in it

do americans actually think like this

He didn't do anything illegal, however, he didn't do anything courteous either, which can be an infraction.

Just fucking pit him you fuck. Let him slide off the road and flip 10 times. Or you know, pick up your phone, and call the cops telling them this guy is drunk and isn't driving consistently creating a hazardous situation for you and 10 cars behind you. Then let them come and pull him over.

What do you mean single laned driving? Why weren't both lanes open? Was it really a construction zone for over 100 miles?

It sounds like in this situation he was willing to keep it up. He was playing traffic cop by not letting people travel over 75 like a cunt.

My bike wouldn't have been slowed down by this asshole though.

There's one lane each direction on these highways, they rarely open up to 2 lanes and when they do you need to race to the front to pass others.

It's illegal to cut someone off for overtaking like that

I'd have keyed his fucking shit box

It said I40, which I assume to be interstate 40. Interstates have at least 2 lanes each direction.

IT!?

>mocks drivetrain cause that's somehow relevant to the topic
>not wanting to drive Honda, king of the 4 cylinders and fast wheel drive.

Not on the I40, i've done that drive before and there are plenty of stretches where its one lane each way. Especially when you're driving through reservations.

This happened almost a week ago op, I flashed you in my silver Tacoma, you slowed down, let me pass you, then I flew past him and laid on my horn while slowing to like 50 for a few seconds before speeding off. You had a white civic with NV plates, the pre-2016 model. Wow, I can't believe the chances. He did the same shit to me, if I didn't have the v6 I would have been road bullied the same way. Wow, shit, nice to see you post here, I never met other Veeky Forums posters like that.

Summing up the thread for those too lazy to read the entire pile of shit.

He'd swerve and kill you

If you had your car in the correct gear, and moved aggressively, then you could've passed.

I guess that's the price of not getting a model with VTEC.

At least he was doing 75

My car tops out at 85. and it takes well over a mile to get to that speed. I would be very mad f someone did that, Keeping up with traffic and passing is hard when your working with 60hp 72ft/lb.
>I know your feel
I hate people who do that. Tho I just force my way over A

lol sounds like you got cucked hard OP

this faggot is correct, you're going to get bullied on the road if you drive a cuckbox

drive something big and obnoxious with enough presence that people don't fuck with you, like a full sized SUV or truck

or drive something that people like so they'll be less inclined to bully you

>be me
>be 21 with Mazda3
>have similar situation
>guy won't let me pass, but slows down to 15 under the limit as soon as I am behind him again
>eventually floor it and try to pass again
>he matches my speed
>don't even look at him
>just start slowly drifting towards his car
>he starts moving over into shoulder
>keep drifting into the lane
>his tires hit gravel, he slams on the brakes
>gently pull into lane
>see cloud of dust in rearview mirror as faggot in his shiny Tahoe takes a gravel bath

Some people are so afraid of a shitbox touching their car they'll get out of your way with little effort.

In your case OP, you should've just called the cops and reported him driving erratically, say you think he's drunk. Cops love potential DUI arrests, they're like fucking gold on their conviction record so they'd be on that nigger like white on rice.

>preventing me from speeding must be illegal

>speeding to prevent someone from passing is surely legal

Use your head, shitcunt.

>Some people are so afraid of a shitbox touching their car they'll get out of your way with little effort.

That's what I do but with a much smaller car.

>He doesn't hang back before the passing lane, get some distance from him, wail on it and hit the passing zone already going 30mph faster

In all seriousness OP, deal with it. Get a man car or learn how to drive ffs

I also found some bikers in a parking lot at the mall. They'd been harassing me the entire drive into the city, weaving and cutting me off, brake checking.

I pushed their bikes over and all of them broke the left mirrors off, a few of them broke these plastic turn signal light things too.

They thought they were being smart parking them up on the curb area. Too bad all the cameras point out to the parking lot :^)

Honestly if you've never fucked with someone in retribution, you need to try it. It's hella scary the first time because you think you'll get caught, but shit happens all the time and no one is arrested.

Shut up you gay faggot, it's no more legal to prevent someone from passing - that's reckless driving.

Kek I fucking do this in my WRX, but only to shitty drivers who are being over aggressive. Once and a while I'll get someone who's trying to cuck me in the left lane. I'll just brake boost behind them to build up to 17psi and fly around them. By the time they've realized I changed lanes I'm already beside them and by the time they've floored their car I'm already merging infront of them.

It's a wonderful feeling having more power than 95% of people on the road. I really only try to dick over really shitty drivers. If you're coming faster than me in the left lane I will move over for you. It's only the people fucking weaving all over the fucking road that I cuck.

this

kys

youtube.com/watch?v=HxHdtLfeSVg

Nah, I usually split and pass on the right on the freeway so people don't get stupid ideas. By the time he hit his accelerator I would have been fucking gone.

This guy is correct, if you had 425hp and 550nm you wouldn't have problems like this in your life. Have you considered buying a real car?

Yes, but then I'd need a real job with a real degree.

you need to get yourself an ak, op

He would do fine with a type r or even a v6/i6.

This. Anyone who drives a car with less than 8 cylinders is a communist and should be gassed.

You should have made it look like you were trying to ram him, its just a pussy Douche

Post the license plate

This movie was cool. The scene before that was great. Getting the drop on the smug highwaymen bragging about comradery. But I can't remember the title. If someone can help out with that I suggest non-russian speakers watching a subbed version of it. If possible of course.

fpbp as always
get a good car faggot ahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahah

No he actually 100% did something illegal. You can't block others from passing. You don't have to yield, but you can't actively block them.

????? I drive a cuck box and do this to people all the time ????? What gives buddy

butthurt nobike faget

That's what you get for driving an underpowered cuck cage, get a liter bike and nobody will be able to pull this shit on you

>He tied up traffic behind us significantly as well. I have his license plate info, where the fuck can I report this?
Go to the rate-driver site. Post the license plate and car description in your text posting as well so that google search will find it.

rate-driver.com/wi/501wvv

If you have a webm, you can post that too since video shows the moving denial aspect.

You got cucked in your cuck car, m8
Fpbp

>Driving up NH hills
>Want to pass two semis because I hate having no visibility
>Here comes the passing lane
>mfw trying to pass two trucks on a uphill road with no visibility in a 170HP 3600 pound station wagon

When I had my M3, I went to pass a lifted Silverado, and when I got to his front fender, he stomped on it and held me out until 135 mph, blowing black smoke like a freight train.

It was fun.

your fault for having a slow pos

What if it was actually a cop OP? Rip

I've looked at I-40 in google maps. Looks like most of it is two laned. OP is lying and probably what really happened is he got in the passing lane and the crown vic would accelerate to keep him from passing forcing him to beta out and get behind the crown vic in the right lane while faster cars pass in the passing lane. The crown vic made OP his bitch lmao

this was actually rly funny. the france crosswalkl was so fucking funny

>Looks like most of it is two laned
>OP is lying

But that seems to corroborate his story.

Two-lane roads have one lane in each direction, making passing limited. Four-lane roads have two lanes in each direction

Kek, obliterated

this, user you are replying to is a retard

Balls of steel

lol woman mentality here. Has your husband bought you G-wagon yet.

>I am a dickhead
Jesus christ, user, how are you even alive

>what are the chances?
Reallly mother-anal-flicking low.

Not OP, but this is pretty fucking awesome if true.

Isn't it mostly poor people buying high powered assault cars to be in a situation of power for once?

More like brain of rock