The headlights have wiper blades

>the headlights have wiper blades

>heavy snow
>cuck neighbor is cleaning snow of his audi
>get in volvo 940
>turn on wipers, rear too, and heated mirrors, rear window and seats.
>drive off while cucks are still cleaning snow off
>I paid 1k, he paid 50k

>automatic start-stop

>there are individual washer fluid sprayers for each headlight

You're the retard with snow blowing off his roof on the highway blinding everyone behind him

I hope you die slowly and painfully

>tfw im totally that asshole
>im also the same asshole with a frozen over windshield with just barely enough of a circle started to see somewhat

>the wiper blades have wiper blades

>car drives itself

Good, keeps the faggots who need abs and traction control to drive in the snow from tailgting me. Plus practically everyone here only cleans their windshield, front door windows and headlights because those are the only ones that you have to clean by law.

What the fuck are you talking about? Are you sure you aren't just a California fuckboy pretending to know how it is in the colder regions?
If a sheet of ice flies from your roof and dents another car's bumper, you will be held accountable.

No wiper blades but I have sprayers

Not everyone lives in the us fucktard, in my country if you get hit by ice or snow you were driving too close

>not at least scraping your rearview as well to aid the defroster
You know nothing of cold

Your cuntry a shit filled with faggets who can't into personal responsibility. Swedecuck?

What kind of shit hole do you live in where you don't need to clean the car off properly? Do you even get actual snow?

>if a sheet of ice flies off my car and hit them they were following too close
Do you not understand how far a sheet of ice can fly at highway speeds?

My rear window wiper does that for me and the defroster is hot as fuck. The window and mirrors are completely clean within a minute

What the fuck. How nigga? I'm dtunk but what magic is this?

>ran out of quarters to start my car with

He thinks morning dew is ice, that's how
>$1k Volvo

Of course his heaters aren't that good

Literally the shittiest inventoon ever. I drove one bmw 228i with it and it was fucking annoy9ng. Turned it off asap. Gay ass shit.

Dunno man Swedes know how ro make a cold weather car. They are cold cuntry. Nice people but fucking progressive socially so also annoying asspergs.

>20 year old car
>worth more than 1k
A 3k civic means a model from after 2004 here
>highway speeds
If you're doing highway speeds when there's ice, those ice sheets aren't the largest danger to others

You absolutely have zero clue what the fuck you're talking about. If you don't strap down a pile of furniture in the bed of your truck and it flies out on the highway and causes a deadly 25 car pileup, is that also not your fault? If you forget to reattach all your lugnuts after rotating your tires and a wheel flies off and kareens at 40mph into a baby carriage is that not your fault? Clean your fucking car off you ignorant jackass.

In first world countries we salt our roads to get rid of the ice before traffic

Ask me how I know you live somewhere that doesn't experience actual winter.

>it's not my problem, they're following too close!
Dumb kids need their licenses revoked

You're only responsible for your own cargo and car parts flying off here, someone else puts their bag on your roof? Not your problem.
Correct, the Netherlands are a paradise that still is +20 Celsius now, there was no snow at all here last winter

No wonder you're a fucking moron. And you don't even experience winter but comment on winter driving as if you live in northern Ontario or something

Oh what a surprise. The retard who lives in a shithole that never even gets snow is trying to act like he's some kind of winter driving expert.

Stop talking.

An old car is an old car, it's gonna have shitty heaters

Netherlands are more northern than any part of the usa except for Alaska you retard. Ontario is at about the same height you uneducated fucks

>what are trade winds
I've met more educated rednecks than you

Gulf stream as well, though the jury's still out on that one in regards to continental Europe

Of course I know of the gulf stream. Despite it it didn't get above -5 celcius during the day here last winter for several weeks

I honestly didn't think you could possibly sound any dumber. Something you may have never heard before: you have exceeded my expectations.

>he thinks -5C is cold

Wow user that sounds horrible. Tell me more

Never said it was terrible, it's cold enough for snow to build up

Yet it's still very mild, but you insist on comparing it with other places at the same latitude that don't have the gulf stream warming them

This guy is a busrider. Probably even without a licence.
In the Netherlands you have to clean snow of your car and once you start driving you are responsible for your vehicle and anything you transport with it. (Technically even leafs from trees).
Some winters see enough snow to have people get fined for not clearing their roof.
We do hardly see any icing on highways because they are designed to be very open in structure in order to easily drain water and absorb sound. And as soon as temperatures drop below 4C they start spraying salt like crazy because most normies don't even know it causes tremendous damage to cars.

Never said it was just as cold, the point was that there's is snow at all.

>didn't even get snow last year
It's mild as fuck. Stop talking winter driving when you have no idea what it really is

> (You)
>>didn't even get snow last year
Yeah no snow at all, didn't see anything white here, nothing white fell from the sky either, exactly as much as you get sarcasm

>one day a few years ago it was really windy out so I'm going to go on the internet and tell people from kansas how to deal with tornados and tell them about laws regarding tornado preparedness and instruct them in how to survive a tornado since I have so much experience with tornados

>it was sarcasm guise!
>guise?

No snow at all here

How old are you, 16?

Meanwhile in Canada...

He got snow last year guise

He's basically and expert

thats not much snow at all user

owning a POS car that doesn't have headlight wipers.

Hell yeah

fascinating how you went from being a guy that tells a dickhead he's a dickhead to a 'muh winter is colder than yours' douche.

Why would the age of the car have anything to do with how well it can heat air?

Tank commanders are the worst kind of idiot.
Worse even than the chucklefucks who don't clear shit off thier roof.

Heater matrix can literally disintegrate.

>drive off while cucks are still cleaning snow off
You are required in my state to clear that piled up snow off your car's roof before you drive off. It is considered part of your unsecured load when it blows off onto pedestrians or other cars.

>(you)

Btfo by Saab