/mbgg/ - Mobage General #718

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Azur Lane.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread
Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uqQqn7RWffE
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.danmemo
twitter.com/danmachimemoria/status/876273765201596416
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sord

Cindy !

For level 50 1/4/7 daily, if you are lagging or having trouble, there is a way to cheese it.
If you stand at bottom left corner (pic related) only 2 boats shoot at you, meaning all you have to do is move up and down a bit to dodge just 2 torps.
I assume this works with other stages.

Whats it asking me to do here. This world A shit now?

Also reminder:
Top (火力) is for Gun and Torpedo.
Bottom (空域)is for Aircraft and Anti-Air .
Both give for armor.

>More epic7 teaser shit
This game isn't coming out, is it?

Another for degenerates.

>Forgot to turn in my vote scarves for the Ministop event in BGHS
Damn, does anyone know what the standings were before the event ended? I was hoping the Yuri/Nozomi/Kurumi trio would be in the top 2. I really love jow their backstory and relationship were fleshed out in the one Diary event. None of the other groups really had that much effort put into their story other than f*f.

>Had Yauras at 65
>Waited for Tagatame DG ticket today hoping for her dupe to save frags or a new DG characters which I don't have
>Got dupe Kudan
>Left with 0 water frags and 30 rainbow frags after making her to 75 now
Hoping she is really worth it.

>Rank Up Quest

>he fell for the mem
have fun with your 33 jewel, shit gain and squishy ghetto bashini

DanMachi Memoria launch supposedly later today.

>Arent those supposed to be super rare
The 5* version is supposedly super rare but you can still get their 4* version as well.

I wish I have Bashini since I have about 100 dark frags with no one to use it for except Killia.

Pray to the gods you get Aranea with meme roll. She's very worth it. about on the same tier as Gil imo

You're the only one playing that crap so ask yourself

They're ancient sketches from artist twitter

Asked in the last thread but no one replied. Is the Madoka mobage out yet (Magia Record or something)?

July iirc

>still had some votes I forgot about too
Well, not like they would help my first choice team anyway.

Yuri/Nozomi/Kurumi were 2nd with like 200k difference from 3rd place, they should make it in. I don't think there are enough crazy hoarders to change that.

isnt there already a danmachi mobage that came out like 1 or 2 months ago?

No one responded the last time so I'm asking everyone again

What would make you and other mobage users of china and Japan and the US to play a game with Augmented Reality (AR) like this
youtu.be/uqQqn7RWffE

Feels good, man.

Whats the best dps stuff for G11, or guns in general.

I think that one was a browser game or something.

>Put Yauras with armor
>Ended up with 12 less defense than my Laharl
>She got hit with much more damage
I don't understand how defense is calculated.

Well assuming it was neutral damage both times, maybe laharl had some kills? He gets 10% defense each kill

Please, I come here to escape from Zooey

eot

[BALANCE INTENSIFIES[

Optic sights for AR and RF, EOT or ACOG's for MG.

PLS respond

Can ART556 be used for memeburst team like NTW/M99? 3 ARs + 2 SMGs with a bloodbag.

I run 3AR+2SMG and it does amazing until it goes up against shields.

AR teams is a thing, if that's you question. UMP sisters, G36C and SR are best smg for it.

So this I guess? And its 1-4N to unlock equipment upgrading?

Forgot picture.

Element wheel, defense ignore, etc.
Those robo dogs are especially annoying at piercing your defense.

I see ART556's skill time is so short. Don't know if she can work like RF team.

Yes 1-4N and Equipment Calibration is from 2-4N.

Don't worry. Ribey has an active skill for you.

What would be the point of increasing an Air-craft carrier's recharge/reload stat? Would that make the Air support attack to recharge faster?

Should be seeing how lazy the next House Date additions will be today.

Would an autistic graph help? They stopped doing tally updates on the last day so we have to wait for the 22nd for results now.

Didn't seem like many were bragging about having a heaping ton of votes to dump on Mimi on 2ch, so the results should be similar. Not much enthusiasm at all for it either, nobody can seem to find any MiniStops near them and 5th day total votes were really low. Shy of 3m, compared to 10m for the vacation vote and 17m for the potluck vote. Likely due to dwindling players and the lack of dedicated grinding stages.

What do you recommend to speed up leveling in Azur Lane?

I can't speak for entire countries, my own or anyone else's.

But here's what would get me into an AR mobage:
* The same stuff that would get me into a normal mobage
* The ability to ignore the AR stuff and play it as a normal mobage

Being able to put your own shit as a backdrop is a neat idea, but it doesn't actually add anything to the game.

Is san diego on some obscene boosted craft rate? I've crafted one Helena, zero Clevelands and like 10 San Diegos.

Does anyone else play this Planet Master idle game? It's glitchy as fuck but at least I've gotten free coins for all the patches. Should I be buying all the cube girls or should I focus on leveling one of them? Pls no bully.

Also, should I buy the bikini or save a little more and buy the Bunny Outfit? I'm pretty sure this is the most important decision in the game.

I think I saw someone else with 11 San Diegos. Wouldn't surprise me if it was fucked up

Been a long time since I played an actual idle game so I'll give it a whirl. I miss the idle clicker days.

Good luck, my resources stopped collecting themselves for some reason.

Hey I saw Girl Frontline with Guilty Gear banner, is this for the official game only?

Hey manlets anyone played black survival?
Looks like a interesting concept.

p2w kusoge

Elaborate please

anyone playing the yuki yuna game?

Finally Sakura Bond 4.
>Head: Captain, do you like my ears?
>Face: The number of people I must protect has grown bigger.
>Chest: Captain, do you like sakura trees? Let's go watch them together next Spring.
>Chest 2: I've seen a long, long dream.
>Arm: Captain, would you stay with me forever?
>Tummy: Captain's hand is so warm.
>Crotch: A-Ah! C-Captain, let's continue talking about work.
>Crotch 2: Ah~ Captain's warm touch is melting me...
>Leg: Captain, please stay with me. Hehe.

Bunny tamed.

they have their own general

oh, i didn't see, thanks mate

mumi

>play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.danmemo

danmachi game is out.

It's a shame they based it on Another Eden. Something similar to SAOMD might have been better for this series.

Kusoge?

twitter.com/danmachimemoria/status/876273765201596416

They give a warning to wait until official announcement before launching the game.

This one supposedly has Stamina system for whatever reason.

>wrightflyer
nope

Rate my level of European

think it took like 50-75 runs

>Wright Flyer
Rev up those jew presses.

Only one of them or already full Limit break?

No, any game that could have ends up getting its own general.

I thought San Diego was the only gold that drops from the first banner

Get all the cube girls, then focus on buffing White Hole and Polaris. This, combined with maxing out planet output on the skill-tree becomes absolutely vital when trying to move from G5 to S1.

Also, if you're having trouble with the quest bug, change your settings to Korean Standard Time before you start the game.

Only one of each, my Akagi isn't even 70 yet anyway

She is but she shouldn't appear at 3x the rate as purples.

Why are you using MKII for limit break?
3-4 will be the best place to farm units to exchange for medals and level your low level units.

Because I got Akagi really early like second run when I was still filling out the teams and didn't think anything but buffing them up to clear better

Obviously going to hold on Kaga

Git gud

che, dame Akagi!

Huh, so the cube girls do stack? I thought it only counted for the girl you had out on the screen

As far as cube girls go, yeah. Cube girl abilities stack (and don't disappear with universal resets), regardless of which girl you have on-screen. The only thing having a girl on-screen does is increasing 'leave time', which helps to raise affection.

If there's 200 gems from cooping with friends in shironeko, how could I go about getting those?

What sub-weapon is worth farming for Helena?

Gotcha, thanks. Now whose outfit do I buy?

Judging by the artwork (and the poster being offered by the developer), the bunny design looks better on the eyes.

Curious to see if the new outfit comes with changes in dialogue like with the Betelgeuse alt.

Anyone here who plays KR able to auto 6-21 hard? I know they nerfed it but I feel like without a true hard CC like Maria it's like 50% harder since even with full T6 my Jane just takes way too much damage or my dps in T6 can't deal enough. Using a T2 Aisha and T1 Selene but I'm trying to transition out of the selene for something magic as well like Maria or Annette.

Anyone plays Valiant Force? I'm surprised about gameplay and enjoying this game

>Planet Master i
Where I can download Planet Master? I don't see on QooApp

Yea, was thinking the Bunny Suit, her boobs look bigger in it.

"Planet Master" on the app store by MistGame, dunno if it's on ios too.

I wish the sprites is better and the grinding isn't fun as most other games for me.

Just leech the easier ones.

>Rei's birthday
Neat
>Main gets training outfit
>Alt gets her fairy outfit
Even when they're rolling the same rarity the do nothing alt still does better.

Her gacha pool doesn't seem that big, is that common for the most part? Or are the majority of the omitted outfits seasonal?

rng is rng

How do we save shironeko?

Danmachi is up and running.

>Still not up on Qooapp
At least it's on Apkpure.

Do summer gacha.

>got bored of potion maker
Any cute, casual game like this one?

>We
(You) can whale if you want. We'll wait to see what their next quarterly report looks like and see what boneheaded thing they do next to remedy it.

But if rumors are true, we're finally getting another event island and a full event gacha set instead of this piecemeal shit. Or they're just gearing up for the next vote of trash we want to roll.

>$45 a 10roll
Colopl rates are actually insane, I can't imagine people willingly pay.

4 days until Sakaguchi saves mobages.

Its garbage. Now what?

it's time to make our own mobage

I will start implementing the rates.

0.3% for flat chest characters

Isn't that par for the course?

Wait for new games or find old games you never played before.

Most other big whale games put them at like 3k yen or $24-28 depending, scooters always does deals on gachas. Colopl has some hateboner for money or something.