Whats Veeky Forums's verdict on the Toyota Camry 2018?

Whats Veeky Forums's verdict on the Toyota Camry 2018?

It looks weird

It's a Camry.

Its got 300hp

Isn't the Camry the only midsized non-luxury sedan that offers a V6 left?

front looks too busy and has an engine it doesnt really need

Looks either sad or really smug.
>accurate description of current toyota

Toyota is still way behind in driving tech. Honda is the better choice atm.

It's slower than the current Accord 3.5L V6 278hp and the upcoming 2.0T with 255hp is faster than both.
Not even sure how Toyota fucks up this badly.

Good car, comfortably powerful engine for normies, drives like a 4 geared toaster like almost all new Toyota cars/trucks though. Reliable, but handing is stocky and boring as shit. I prefer the Accord.

Ford offers a 2.7 turbo V6 on the Fusion Sport still. It will probably be gone after this generation though.

passat still has a v6 i think
the impala
charger sort of counts
taurus (getting axed)

a tad too much going on the grill.

Last gen Camry actually looked pretty good I think, had a nice clean design other than overly large grill. This looks like an edgy rip-off of an Acura from 2012. Also it's a Camry, the quintessential snore-mobile, the very definition of transportation appliance. Yes I know the V6 had something close to 300hp but fat-lot of good that does bolted to a lazy slushbox in a fwd car with suspension tuned for isolation

The v6 camry has a cvt transmission?

No? It's actually an 8-speed.

That grille works a lot better in black.

It looks like You designed the best Altima ever

Well that's pretty much what the new Camry is.

I like it and I'd get one over an Accord

It's on a new chassis which is good, but the chassis will probably be used for the next 10 years which is bad. And it's on Toyota's TNGA platform so it's the same car as a prius and lexus LC

Looks like toyota is taking some cues from lexus in the interior department.

>taking cues from yourself

Nissan altima/maxima still have v6

Lmao they put a fucking etch-a-sketch on the honda

Maxima has a V6 option
Fusion has turbo V6 option
Passat has a VR6 option

Accord, Optima, Sonata, and Mazda 6

Charger, Taurus and Imapala are full sized not mid sized.

Camry interior is cleaner & feels more integrated. I hate screens that stick up past the dash, feels tacked on.

that's the exact reason I got my Civic in black, helps hide all that fucking plastic & fake shit.

Fugg

Now I want an Accord even more

Looks awful in TV commercials. Surprisingly looks alright on the road even in white where you can see all that overdesigned crap. Would buy it over the new Accord or Altima

they're slightly bigger than mid size but theyre no full size
this is full size

btw i do realise they are classified as full size but i'm referring to proportions

It looks really unusual. I like it