Odometer thread!

Post your odometer and other anons rate

You are way past the mean distance to failure

I know :/

How long have you had a D3? What's it been like to own? Would you buy again?
I ask, as lately I've become extremely LR curious... Next offroad limo will be either one of these, an Ecodiesel Grand Cherokee or another Montero.

>130km/h max speed
>3.5k rpm redline

Semi truck?

1 it's a 2010 D4/LR4
2 it's been great, expensive, but dependable. Only thing I've had to replace was a battery.
3 probably wouldn't buy another one, I hope to keep my current one for a long time, it shows no sign of stopping.

It's a great car that will get you through anything as long as you take care of it.

I wouldn't recommend it for a serious off-roader simply because replacing the bodywork is so fucking expensive.

Also all the comfort features take some of the fun out of it IMO, but it's extremely capable off the pavement.

3K redline?

Thanks. It'd mainly be a family chariot first, and double as a frugal but accommodating road tripper/overlander.
I'm happy enough with the Ford/PAS developed V6 diesel (although I'm really taken by the Ecodiesel in the WK2 Jeep), and I'd happily place my bets on either the 6 or 8 speed ZF box (shares the same 8spd with the >2014 Jeep).

Still weighing up the long term costs of owning a V6 CRDi over a similar sized 4 cylinder.

Get in the far right lane and slow down a little bit, you're holding up traffic u faggit.

stay FAR away from the ecodiesels, those 3.0 VM engines have a pretty good chance of shitting themselves before 40k

Nice digits

what car
and why is 55 red

Shit pic, but w/e.

>pass the 200k km mark
>phone is out of battery because dog destroyed the car to usb charger
Its at exactly 200004 km.

>666 trips
hello, satan. sharing this because I watched it roll over as I was exiting the freeway this afternoon... I love my truck!!

1/2

US national speed limit at the time was 55 so they had car companies put an emphasis on 55

off by one here.

>pic taken at 80mph
for some reason we never heard from this user anymore

sheeit almost got the post # too

The Commodore

The Honda

Got this GET on the way to school today.

Do I win?

Comfy Green is comfy.