The Escala won't happe..."

>the Escala won't happe..."

but that's just a CT6.

Is this the new 'lac sedan? Like the S Class of Cadillac? This looks sick o_O

It's the closest thing to the Escala that's gonna happen
It's the ct6 refresh

The CT6's exterior is fine. Its the interior that needs to ape the Escala, but I doubt that will happen on the refresh of a low volume Cadillac.

>GM can’t even build a lift back variant of an existing model

Those wheels are so gay.

>o_O
get out

>liftbacks where the hatch ends above the tail lights and forces you to lift shit four feet high to then drop it a foot into the trunk

What is this swirl vinyl shit ive seen it many places is it to try and hide the body lines?

They did that just for you

It’s camouflage that the obscures contours of a car, the human eye can’t reasolve all those conflicting shapes into a contour that the brain can distinguish. It came about in the past ten years or so.

>nobody buys the ats, cts, xts, ct-6
>people do buy the xt-5, escalade
>Cadillac greenlights sedan that costs more than the ct-6
when does that fraud johan de nysschen get fired?

the tails are rad -- but cadillac has ZERO brand appeal to millennials and gen Xers -- only GM retirees and ghetto trash keep cadillac afloat

Its called Dazzle camouflage and im certain it came about more than 10 years ago because WWI battleships used it to prevent subs from easily targeting torpedos.

It's not the human brain they're protecting against, it's autofocus. These things make autofocus basically useless. The average person snapping a pic with their phone will get a blurry shot that won't show shit.

Sales will continue to be shit until it gets a v8

>cadillac has ZERO brand appeal to millennials and gen Xers -- only GM retirees and ghetto trash keep cadillac afloat

dis

Cadillac Sedans are outsold by its FWD SUVs, XT5. They will bring more FWD SUVs, XT4 and XT6.

> ghetto trash keep cadillac afloat

i agree. they're built for chinese buyers

this is true but I want one for some reason...

v8 pls

saved

>ghetto trash keep cadillac afloat

that's impossible.

ghetto trash don't buy new cars, dummy.

Das rite

NIGERR BRAND

I fucking hate people my own age. I've been in love with Cadillac ever since the Evoq concept. I still want to own an XLR one of these days.

just another poorly made product that nobody buys.

milennial here. i like cadillac but i couldnt justify buying the only car i like from them (ats v) being just a camaro with a bodykit and some extra leather. also the twin tarbo is a shit

neat paint job, where can I get my car painted like that?

>(ats v) being just a camaro with a bodykit
other way around. ATS came first.

>>nobody buys the ats, cts, xts, ct-6

I bought one. Fast as fuck in a straight line and amazing in the corners. 50k miles no issues.

I'll be honest, the only people I know who own a Cadillac are my grandparents. My grandmother has a '09 CTS and my grandfather has an '03 CTS. I've had the pleasure of driving both. The '03 is alright, but it's racked up close to 150k miles and it's still running fine so it's pretty damn good in my book. The '09 is from another planet altogether. Cornering could be better, sure, but it goes like hell and it's got the unmistakable "luxury cocoon" feeling that, personally, I fucking love. It has 80k miles and still going strong. The only things stopping me from going out and buying one right now are money and the project car I'm working on. Cadillacs are damn good cars and all it'd take for millenials and gen Xers to realize that is to get behind the wheel of one.

it's not hard to work for a city, make $60k a year sitting on your ass, and drive a $360/month XTS or XT-5. or be a young black who went to a shitty college then works HR or some shit and leases an ATS while living in a shit apartment

lol literal garage tier car. execs only green lit this garbage so their wives would have a free convertible to drive in the summer