/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #119

Un_Do Edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell’s game Forest of Blue Skin: pastebin.com/hqc0JYhJ
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WmDgJG3LwTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RLzTs7NG6l0
ruined-paradise.com/
pianosdauge.org/index.html
o-life.jp/b/
ne.jp/asahi/music/myuu/index.htm
zero-matter.com/
rengoku-teien.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for クロム

Lion loins.

>Auto
that looks like a leopard.

Lionpard.

OP shit again.

She looks kind of cute. Which one was she again? Quetzalcoatl?

It's like Micaela said: despite being really intelligent, Illias is neither a strategist nor a general. She wins fights because they are heavily skewed in her favor and because she delegates control to competent people. Not because she personally is good at combat.

She has the mind of politician, not a general.

>*neither a strategist or a fighter

It's all saved in the same resolution

>eden
>competent

All hail Ilias !

Quickly, describe Chrome's crotch's smell

Tezcatlipoca
Quetzalcoatl is the one with bird properties

a pile of rotten fish

I remember my garbage disposal broke down right before i was getting rid of some fish in the sink,
it kind of fester in there for a long while ,
so something like that.

like tomoko

If ilias is intelligent then Tamamo is the most intelligent girl in the universe.

>intelligent
she literally got defeated by meddling kid and a stupid snek

Why, because it doesn't have the violated heroine or the "news" section anymore?

How is Illias not intelligent? She founded the concept of genetics and made humanity through selective breeding. Also her plan for domination was so intricate that it predicted the actions of multiple people and factions WAAAY in advance.

They would have failed if Micaela hadn't shown up, which is something Illias couldn't account for.

>She founded the concept of genetics and made humanity through selective breeding. Also her plan for domination was so intricate that it predicted the actions of multiple people and factions WAAAY in advance.
And she lost.

>She founded the concept of genetics
Yeah and Alipheese created the universe.

>her plan for domination was so intricate that it predicted the actions of multiple people and factions WAAAY in advance
>They would have failed if Micaela hadn't shown up, which is something Illias couldn't account for
lol

But she did. Illias discovered genes and how to manipulate them without any prior knowledge to learn from.

Ilias can't manipulate the genome directly.

Ilias, Promestein and Tamamo were the smartest characters in the original MGQ games. But Nero is smarter than all of them.

Nah she spiritually manipulated some random mammals for millennia until they became humans
Alipheese meanwhile just took a bunch of animals and made them into image of humans to mock Ilias and her lack of dark magic

Only Alipheese and Promestein have shown abilities of directly modifying genes.

Why did the hell did you revert to the outdated op?
Because you axed the useful pastebin that explains how to manually apply translations.
And the part explaining why activity in general has picked up. (which was asked a dozen or so times in previous threads)
And the part hailing Rogue's return.
Don't hate on the new op just because Ecstasy tried to shill his fanfiction in the last thread. If you have to remove something remove that.

Promestein uses equipment for that
Wasn't there a whole explaination in VN about how Holy magic affects spiritual while Dark magic affect body?

Only the pastebin on applying Bitbucket is the only thing really necessary in the OP that was cut

It's in the MGQ pastebin.

I'm kind of thinking that illias ddid partly create monsters
Their souls at least

We are so close to finding out how BIG Fernandez's ass really is!

It will be positively terrifying.

Fernandez's ass is SO BIG even Black Alice couldn't swallow all of it.

I want to see how Fernandez's rpgmaker sprite looks like

Probably won't have an accurately scaled ass. RPGmaker sprites don't go wide enough for it.

You really should find out how to extract these games.
Didn't stop Rami and Lilith from having gigantic tits that jiggle even as sprites.

Damn, no ass
If only sprites were just a bit bigger

She's a jaguar! Get you Mesoamerican mythology right!

Kissing with the Shikibi!

Man, can't wait to machine translate Part 2. Fuck I hate being an EOP

I'm sorry guys, I was out with the senpai for a bit, sorry I couldn't post the nonshitty OP

We''ll figure it out together user

The wait for this game to get translated is actually killing me.

I wanna keep my soul so no succubi are allowed in my party

>tfw trial and errored my way through Paradox Part 1
>never even realized what job switching was

Since Alice implies that there are other ways of crossing that don't involve the tartarus doors, how come the seraphim and shikibi were chosen for the job

How selfish, share it already.

You should share.

Sharing is caring!

But i don't care,and i fucking hate succubi

My personal theory is that they're part of some extra-dimensional cults, and they rank high enough to use their culty dimension switching device. From what I can tell it's implied that the doors are not what shikibi and seraphim use, and that the doors are a Luka and Luka-related people thing.

Interlopers need to be really fucking powerful to seriously get anything done.
Being able to 1vs1 Adramelech is probably the bare minimum to freely explore whatever Tartarus you want.

I only have one and it can't break into pieces without me dying
I can't save the world if I'm dead

I remember using something known as the EX patch. Maybe there will be something similar for part 2

Hands off, only my soul and energy is allowed to be kissed out of me by her gorgeous Shikibus lips!

As far as I recall EX patch was just machine translation with a bit of editing to make it semi-readable. There will probably be something similar, but we won't get anything quality until Dargoth and Rogue pump something out.

Oh come on, you know trying to decipher the moonrunes is part of the fun.

True, but aside from Nero and Neris there were more powerful people in their worlds that they could've sent.

What makes you think those other people weren't sent?

I don't know what you're talking about, I see only one choice, Saja.

>Alice is going to have to compete with not only Neris but also Saja for Luka's attention

You should just be thankful it's actually getting translated. I'd love it if that circle's first game was translated but I doubt it ever will be.

> there were more powerful people in their worlds that they could've sent.
And they are needed to control their own worlds, Nero and Neris are only happy go lucky individuals that don't have pressing matters to attend to so they can fuck around in Paradox, it also doubles as excellent trail for coming of age.

youtube.com/watch?v=WmDgJG3LwTQ
dont mind me, just posting best track

>being cucked by your daughter and great^15 grandmother

I was lurking the cup thread, and it looks like we're confirmed for a spot on the Veeky Forums roster at #19.
Who's our rep gonna be? Ilias? Spats?

make a poll

But that's not the best Paradox track from part 1
youtube.com/watch?v=RLzTs7NG6l0

are these actual ost or just rpg maker songs?

this is best track from part 1
they're original songs from paradox

so TT actually commissioned these songs for the game?

TT puts in a lot of love and work into a game about fucking subhuman scum.

well its just in the vn some of those songs were like that,
in fact i think he got in trouble cause one of the field songs was actually a touhou remix.

Yeah you are right the only choice i see is Raphaela

Reminder.

that i made the right choice?

No, the only song that he commission was the part 1 trailer music. All the other songs are from doujin circles where you get access to the entire database for like $10, sampled music, and open domain classic music.

Why would someone like a monster girl who would kill you (spiders, succubi, etc.)? Get better taste folks.

Chi-pa-pa!

Because they might not kill you!
It adds a sense of danger.

I wish TT wouldn't announce things in advance so I wouldn't have the agonizing wait. I could just show up on /mggg/ one day and boom, Part 2.

Seems to me like it manages to kill two rabbits with one stone.

>All the other songs are from doujin circles where you get access to the entire database for like $10, sampled music, and open domain classic music.
I need a name for this website, please

>Not reading the nip changelog that comes with paradox
Here are all the sites where TT got music from:
KOU-G様
ruined-paradise.com/

Pianos DauGe様
pianosdauge.org/index.html

オーライフジャパン様
o-life.jp/b/

みゅうー様
ne.jp/asahi/music/myuu/index.htm

零式マテリアル様
zero-matter.com/

煉獄庭園様
rengoku-teien.com/

It's so you have the chance to go on nofap and charge up cum.
Less than four days to go, user.

Pretty much any monster girl could kill you though. You're rolling the dice regardless of what you do.

Yep this. For anyone wondering, 4HK battle song and a few other great tracks were made be Rengoku Teien

Speaking of changelogs, do we have one for Pardox part 2 balance yet?

What are the odds TT nerfs Vicarious Clara

100%
I'm pretty it was stated directly a while ago

He says he's going to nerf the shit out of Vicarous Clara, Harpy Dance, Daystar Earrings, and Slow/Stop time

Fucking casuals, I swear.

Oh really? I never caught that. I went out of the loop for several months once the news dried up. Anything else big?

Sorry, I didnt think to look there, I didnt even know it'd have it, ya know?

Thank you user

>nerfing stop
Shit I used that to stop bitches from binding Luka while trying to talk to them.