overwatchcontenders.com/

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/belm02tj
clyp.it/541ucydj
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PoKRFx5Sb5g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here comes T.Racer!

Please tell me this is the last event until the Summer event and there's no rumors of another new one, I don't think I can handle another one so soon.

>Pick Lucio for KOTH
>Zen, Ana, Mercy in that order of priority for payload

Am I playing healers correctly?

Jamison Fawkes! And Mako Rutledge!

Happy Father's Day, /owg/!

The recent Mercy ult buff made it so Mercies will often just solo rez people to save themselves, like how a D.Va will just ult when their mech dies to get it back or how a Pharah or Reaper will panic ult when they fuck up
Fuck Mercy in more ways than one

the cutest friends

>pharah
falls off after gold
>dva, zen
okay to use, might need a lot of team awareness
>rein
possibly outdated due to dive meta
>soldja boi
yes, a good pick, but do you do him often?

summer games, if it's happening, should be the next event.

Hopefully they spend their time making maps instead of just money jew shit.

nth for thicc

Amélie Lacroix

clyp.it/belm02tj

I admire your dedication

what is this autism
did you want to play with him or not?

GIVE ME A HEALDOM BF
SHOVE THE CADUCEUS STAFF UP MY BOYPUSSY DADDY

>mfw seeing Orisa's ^_^ face

REMINDER THAT GENJI LOVES TO LICK MCCREES DIRTY BUNGHOLE CLEAN

Should be. Going by their usual schedule we already have this month's patch with Horizon, next month should be a new hero and then Summer Games again in August.

shotput is a weird sport

why do I even bother with this game anymore?

That wasn't actually me

they are both straight and dont exist, user.

sorry.

That is a very ridiculously flexible spine.

Mercy created reaper

There were 2 removed voicelines because Blizz wanted to retcon this for some reason

Inb4 le mandela effect maymay, 350 hours as Mercy and there were 2 interactions between her and Reaper at launch, stealth removed at some point.

>What happened to you?
>You tell me doc

>I never meant for this to happen to you Gabriel
>You knew exactly what you were doing

Anyone who says otherwise simply did not play Mercy/Reaper at launch and is sucking blizzards retconning cock

>pass into the ass

does genji even have enough of a mouth left to eat ass with

I remember both

>>What happened to you?
>>You tell me doc
That's in the game.

>>I never meant for this to happen to you Gabriel
>>You knew exactly what you were doing
This never was.

I remember them as well. Were they really removed?

Find me evidence of the second interaction please. No meme memories.

I heard the first one literally two days ago, it's definitely still in the game, haven't heard the second set of lines since...beta come to think of it

I remeber those lines

Someone has issues with the chat team? I usually try to join with P and I check the icons and shit to see if I'm connected, but ALWAYS says "0 player joined" even if they said "come to the team chat lol"

Every sport that has evolved from its roots is weird. For example, people didn't originally spin around for shotput, hammer throw or the discus, yet here we are now.

Also, when are they gonna fix the bug with that victory animation! He never opens his eyes in the end.

The first one is still ingame. The second one is not.

mercy doesnt know what happened to reaper

likely that was changed because they realized it would not make much sense

the first 2 lines is still in game

likely blizz noticed it would be better if something else had control over what happened to reaper. imagine a army of edgelords like him spying around, thats bound to be a plot device

>faggots that still believe the reddit shit even when their bios tell them otherwise
Literally the Mandela effect.

How is an ability that only lasts 4 seconds with an 11-second cooldown and does nothing against beam and melee attacks overpowered?

Could be that they just don't join even after they tell everyone to join.

I can't say I've had the problem, but if you go by what /owg/ says sometimes, they just don't bother.

(You)
>11 second cooldown.
>what's wrong with being able to block 90% of all attacks in the game?
have you even played the game?

Uwaaaah~

clyp.it/541ucydj

Speaking of Reaper voice lines I still wonder what the context was for that one.

what the fuck is a pachimari anyways

100% of times I tried? I mean, I know I sound naive, but it couldn't be always a coincidence.

Post your bnet you fucking weeb

>People are actually complaining about d.va again
Good.
Maybe they'll shut up about Pharah now.

an unholy onion octopus hybrid.

U-uwah? Uwah. Uwaah.

>play one match in comp two days ago
>lose
>okay that's enough
>play one match in comp yesterday
>lose
>okay that's enough
>play one match in comp today
>lose

Why is this game so mentally draining holy shit. I got to 3231 and I just can't get back to it, there's always that one retard in my team.
50% chance of winning both sides my ass when the matchmaker seems to give you the most retarded person it can get.

SpurdoBenis.6969

added ;)

>be on 4 game losing streak
>get tilted because no one goes healer
>be only tank and say 'we need a healer'
>why dont you do it you fat roadhog cunt and >lose it, stop giving a fuck
>go symettra and sit/ emote outside spawn
>win

this fucking game man. What a waste of time trying to actually get good. games are literally random if you win or lose. No matter how hard you try your contribution is fucking minimal

Do you rage this hard at barriers, too, which also stop beam weapons so that's 95% instead of 90%?

Non non, friend. I'm just curious because I haven't had that issue.

Try checking your settings. Another thing I think might be the problem is just that it's not connecting you at all.

I think they are gabbages.

Hana Song!

How old is that voice line, or is it new?

Also post the Daddies of Overwatch before they broke up. Preferably being father figures. I need to dig for my best ones. Pic unrelated.

My initial theory is that blizzard made that the game doesn't put you able to connect if the game doesn't detect the mic at start up. And it keeps so even if you add the mic later, but you don't reboot.

A
GIANT
GORILLA

Wait when did Symmetra become borderline overpowered?

made for sexual

you think gabe cares? he will blame it on mercy no matter what she says with what happened. he is full of hate and angst with no one else to blame for his condition but her.

unless we find out any outside interference, gabe was just an experiment to her that got sown back together wrong

When people forgot how to aim.

Probably when he kills Soldier because he blames him for his injuries when they were fighting in the Overwatch headquarters, as well as for the disintegration of OW

best girl

when they buffed her beam

Are you sure you are joining the right chat? Post a screenshot. Also, maybe they joined and left, or are still about to join, but you got there first.

hey, at least you're minimizing your losses, you could be like the sad saps who continue and go on massive loss streaks.
take a week break then come back to comp
screw around in quick play or whatever

at least barriers can be broken and have a reasonable cooldown time.her matrix has an almost 360 radius.

>When your friend starts griefing

There's nothing that even suggest she did anything. The only voice interaction they have has Mercy asking Reaper what's up with him and him giving a sarcastic reply.

Hana is not for lewd! She is pure and straight!

it makes 100% sense hes a puppet like wm

we can have some real soap opera shit goin on by having gabe even less aware of what happened to himself to the point he would blame mercy

>when orisa bubble is unreliable as fuck

>unless we find out any outside interference, gabe was just an experiment to her that got sown back together wrong

Naisu headcanon.

>her matrix has an almost 360 radius

Now I know you're trolling, it only covers a narrow field in front of her.

Well, I can provide if I were playing. But I press P, make sure that headphones icon is filled and wait for the blue words:

>You joined team chat! 0 players are now on it.

u wot m8?
>least barriers can be broken
The only part you got right.

You want to ruin Reaper's character by saying he wasn't being angry and evil all along? You're a boring fuck.

>Ended at 2900 season 4
>Win 8, lose 2
>Placed at 2600
>Lose 10 strait games
>Currently at 2250

This resumes my 1st experience with ranked ever on OW but from 2600 to 1700

Brainwashed is taking it way to far. Chu wants Reaper to be his own person and to interpret events. But his anger doesn't come directly from doing evil shit and then not getting away with it.
Reaper is going to turn out as set up for the entire thing, as his ego, is what got him into that situation. You know how angry you can get if you're forced to validate yourself even though you know you're right? Same thing goes here. Gabe knew the allegations were a set up and was annoyed the two closet people to him wouldn't take his word for hit, likely especially Jack. Then things escalated, trust dissolved and we are where we are today. Chu even said it himself, the entire dynamic of the big 3 is based off of interpreting events different ways and this misinterpreting intentions. It's meant to be tragic. They didn't tear each other apart, the world did.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PoKRFx5Sb5g

>calibrate at 3100
>only play after 10PM
>never play during weekend
>3300 and still rising

This one is silly but appropriate,

I don't know why the fuck you wrote that essay when the only thing I implied was that I don't like the theory that Mercy created him.

how the fuck did you get that low?

losing streaks arent a thing anymore. its hard as fuck to loose 500+ Sr now.

> +32 for win
> -11 for loss
I guess this is why I main Mercy

At around 4 minutes

And most importantly, stop playing after 2 losses in a row.

Chill out faggot.
I was agreeing with you. But if you're gonna act like a piss baby I'll call you a retard instead.

i thought it was harder to climb with supports or is that another owg meme

>first group of lines has the speaker saying people don't know what sarcasm is
>the second line doesn't imply anyone in general

Trust me it isn't. My 1st experience to comp wasn't the worst for me. Never recovered by that (this is my second season). If you keep playing after losing 1-3 matches like "I WILL RECOVER YEAH" you only will dig even more.

Worth the try, I will take it.

it used to be, now it is the most optimal way to climb

I'm sorry, my attention span is small and I'm kind of over your >big 3 glorifying