>user's guide to modding sound effects
pastebin.com/uCUjbFKY

>Useful console commands for testing:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=424641626

>Spreadsheet with lots of stats about perks, damage, weapons, etc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GDpg2mN1l_86U_RaDug0glFx8cZCuErwxZLiBKl9SyY/

>Mapping/modding help, bugs, tweaks, downloads, and extra stuff:
pastebin.com/w5jdaGVn

>you only get Quick On The Trigger if you're the last one to damage the Patriarch
FUCK YOU Tripwire.

1st for playstation suxxx

now I want it too

>tfw first ticket prize is a clown hat and second one is a green witch doctor hat

I just want my fucking facepaints.

How the heck are you supposed to catch the Patriarch before he heals

That nigga fast as hell damn

Trap him in a small room and unload on him.

Zerker nades and bodyblock
Freeze nades
Weld doors
C4

Resilience is better than the 25 extra HP from Symbiotic Health in solo games, right?

yes

1v1 me in KF solo
see what happens

Yes, All the skills on the right are better for solo

posting special kosher project with untextured rounds after fighting file size limit for 10 minutes

>Playing Commando
>We get charged by a fleshpound
>tons of trash zeds around
>zed time starts
>thinken "sweet, I'll be able to lengthen it forever so my teammates have an easier time"
>my team focuses on trash zeds instead of the FP
>can't get a kill
>zed time ends after 1 extension
>die

t-thanks guys

On a side note, anyone tried that Guardian of Orion game ? Is it any good ? It's only 1 buck and the first was, let's say, priced relatively accordingly I still had some fun on it[/spoilers]. I'm looking for some good horde coop game besides KF and I already finished EDF with a friendo.

I got an issue here, if anyone can help.

Ive had this happen on steam before, in which it says a game or whatever isnt installed, but it is. Ill have it "install", which steam says it discovers existing files, takes 12 seconds, and I can play.

Right now, for killing floor 2, its taking like 30 minutes, gets to like 90% and stops. Ive reset steam like 3 times. Has anyone else come up with an issue like this?

>tfw got one of the witch doctor hats in white
Shame it doesn't look great on any characters.

Tried verifying game cache?
Reinstalling steam itself?
Your OS itself?

Verify game files (if you can, I think it doesn't work with uninstalled games) If you just wanna play the game, just launch it from the .exe

I basically haven't played since full release, is the new sharpshooter gun better than the EBR? looking at numbers its cheaper, lighter has double damage and isn't that slow if you use the reload perks+faster shooting. Is the railgun viable now that you can use it with the centerfire?

how did you make this?

Full auto is the goofiest looking shit in this game no matter what weapon it is.

webmconverter+ffmpeg

Well I checked whatever the .acf files are and there is none for kf2, at least with the app id of 232090

Steph best poster

Holy fucking this

When zed time hits stay the fuck away from my trash. I could easily get 10 seconds of zed time but mr.hero support needs to kill 5 crawlers instead of me

new characters when
real tenth perk when never

Neither to both.

Be honest with me lads. Spitfires are OP, right?

>Slow projectile
>Ammo count isn't very high
>No extra damage against Gorefiends compared to the Trenchgun
>Ground fire does fuck all damage with them
>1911s do more damage if used with Gunslinger
No chance pal

>Perk called Survivalist
>always the first one to die
Really botched that one, eh?

I'll assume you're playing KF1 and not 2.

>sets entire level on fire at no cost every zed time

played like 5 games today and haven't gotten a single ticket

fucking dumb as shit really

They're fun, but far from OP

You can only get one drop every four hours.

there's also some RNG involved once the 4 hours are up, so you only have like a 50/50 shot at the drop

Killing a gorefiend with 2 bodyshots if you give it a few seconds seems pretty good to me.

That's still far from "OP"

GOING NUCLEAR

well thats grand that a crate dropped instead

fuck kf2 wont run through steam now or something

It keeps saying it has to install, itll check for existing files, go to like 90% done and then do it all over again. All the files are there, idk what is going on

should I just delete the whole steam folder? Or what files should I specifically delete? The game cant even seem to run out of the .exe file in binaries. steam cant recognize the files or something and refuses to actually install it

pls help, should i go centerfire+rail or ebr?

Centerfire+Rail then EBR+Centerfire+.500 for Boss Wave.

What's the best skill setup for Tacticool McBullethose? I know to start with CCT for the first round and then sell the free pistol and swap to Tactical Reload, what else?

1) Play demo.
2) When he shoots your teammates, cover his back in c4.
3) RPG him until he runs to heal and gets around a corner where you can't RPG him anymore.
4) Detonate only two of the C4, and then wait three seconds.
5) Repeat step 4 as necessary.

The waiting is necessary because zeds have a resistance to stacking c4. They take full damage from the first one. They take half damage from the second one, which is okay in a hurry. The third one does one quarter damage, etc. So three or more at once is a waste. It gets reset after three seconds of the zed not getting hit with c4.

I just realized what a good idea Survivalist was. My friend plays him and he says he enjoys the perk because he can use anything and still level. I never though about how nice it is to just be able to kill or use whatever you want in a match and still level up and get perk bonuses. Might play Survivalist more desu.

Can anyone help me out here? Steam acts like the game isnt at all installed, but it will just get stuck on trying to discover existing files, which are all installed. Anyone know what I can do?

Do all ammo packs respawn much quicker now or is it just the custom maps I'm playing on?

Stupid question, but have you tried uninstalling kf 2 and reinstalling?

>hitting reload with a full mag doesn't just always spin the pistol
>hitting reload with a melee weapon will wipe off the blood before you can do fancy twirls

why

Huh, you can wear the new weekly cosmetic and scullyphones, but only on DJ scully

sick, thanks. Best perk setup for this? I'm 23, using Sniper, stability, tactical reload and always prepared

SWAT Skills
--Heavy Armor Training so you get 50 armor when you spawn. But switch as soon as you can after spawning, because Heavy Armor Training makes the armor that you do have run out faster. A good defense that keeps you alive for a whole wave is better than a great defense that keeps you from even getting scratched, but for only half the wave. Quickly advancing on a target while shooting it with the low recoil of crouching and aiming with Tactical Movement is neat.
--Close Quarters Training spawns you with a second 9mm and makes dualies a worthwhile early game weapon. But when 9mm ammo runs out, don't buy more, sell it, switch skill to Tac Reload, and move on to an SMG focus.
--Ammo Vest isn't important when you buy multiple SMGs, but I like to avoid the stumbles of Suppression Rounds, to keep the zeds' head movement more predictable. Carrying more ammo is also good for more easily getting the full benefit of a support's supplier, which for swat can be a shitload of free ammo, up to 700 onperk rounds per wave.
--Assault Armor so you spawn with another 50 armor, and I keep that. Cripple was broken, but they fixed it. Stats for it look okay, I should try it again.
--Rapid Assault for sure. Even nerfed from its original state, that laser beam of free bullets is amazing. Battering Ram's full speed running is nice for getaways, but its knockdowns are lame because the important zeds are doing animations that make them immune to knockdown half the time; disappointing.

>hitting reload with a full mag doesn't just always spin the pistol
Because inspects are cool too.
I wish the revolvers had some inspects instead of having all spins.

lmao that webm

my fave class is commando with the stoner and all the mag size perks
like 188 bullets is a lot of fun

>all the mag size perks

and those affect the ammo boxes too
might never need to buy ammo

>I am become brrrrrrrrrrt, destroyer of Zeds

Is the immunity to Clot grabs and sonic armor damage really not worth it?

Heavy armor was changed a while back, so it loses the same amount of hitpoints per hit like you would without it, but still keeps health safe from harm.

is there a way to get this?

What's with the health bars? Is that in a new update?

You mean the Zed health bars? That's been a Commando passive since KF1 user

How new are you?

His his mix tape really is fire

>Heavy armor was changed a while back
Oh, never saw that in patch notes or heard mention of it.
>it loses the same amount of hitpoints per hit like you would without it
Testing now, it actually seems to lose less, nice.
Well, fuck tactical movement, then, I guess.

Clot grabs are pretty easy to avoid anyways, especially as the smg guy. Sonic damage doesn't affect armor, it always goes straight to health. It's mentioned by heavy armor training to clarify that it's the one thing the skill does not protect your health from.

>P90 is a better LMG than the actual LMG.

188 rounds
belts look cool

What aim assist settings are y'all PS4 folk using

>aim assist
>y'all
>PS4

>aim assist

>aim assist

Saved.

here's another

>Clot grabs you.
>Instant boner as he has his way with you.

Who has the better aesthetic /kfg/?

>Time for ticket.
>Get a weapon skin drop that I already have.
>In worse condition.
Why am I still bothering with this.

Centerfire. If not for how useful the Musket was, I would have never used that crappy looking gun. Centerfire is sexy just to look at.

Centrefire, the upper thing is gun fedora.

>all ticket cosmetics are shit
Indeed why are you still bothering with this?

I want the Skully face paint. And maybe a red nose.

Tacticool beats steampunk faggotry.
I still wish they had gone with an 1895 in x54R or something, that would have looked better and made sense doing far more damage than the 94. But it doesn't really fit with the aesthetic TWI seems to want for this game

464 is less of an abomination.

>playing hard mode on the map
>infested with noobs who constantly trap their own guys with electricity walls and cages
jesus fuck guys git gud

>steampunk
It's shit

man I swear this game is unwinnable for me on suicidal once the fleshpounds start coming in

everybody dies one by one to them and nobody tries taking them out like theres always demos but theyd rather just blow up the smaller zombies

I can't fuck with fleshpounds nigga god damn.

should I just be buying c4 at least? I feel like it wouldn't help anyway

You can stun them with a direct hit from your 1/2 dynamite stick. Just make sure they aren't currently blocking or going through an attack animation, whether raged or not. They need to be just calmly walking for the stun to proc. After that, RPG them twice to their center of mass (assuming you are an all left skills Demo) and they'll die before they have a chance to get out of their rage animation if you did it quickly enough.

I enjoy the LAR more than the Centerfire. The LAR reload and shooting speed is insane now. Centerfire is definitely more powerful but its ironsight is not accurate. I end up hip firing most of the time. Fix it TWI

>Centerfire
>Ironsight
What exactly did he mean by this?

I mean scope ok.
I dunno. The scope is utter shit and makes me miss every fucking shot

I don't know, I've found it to be fine. Been popping Husks and Bloats left and right. I had more trouble with the LAR's sights than I do with the Centerfire's.

Eh, if they can't recycle the tube mag reload animations anyways, why bother with LAR #2, should have just made a bolt action.

if only TWI had access to a bunch of models of bolt actions already prepared for Unreal
alas, it's a pipe dream

The ones that did didn't stay on hard with you.

The Red Dot on the 464 is off-set to the left. Your shots are going to go a bit to the right of where you line up your shot.

I'm personally only doing Hard right now to level up my low level perks. Trying to do Sui or HoE with pubs on my higher level ones right now is a fucking nightmare with the Scrake bug.

oh well I mean I'm not a demo and that's the problem I'm having.

I think I would be okay if I played demo but nobody else who plays it seems to want to kill the fleshpounds

but I don't really want to play demo

ya feel me