/rsg/ - RuneScape General

100% chance edition

last dead Official World: 42
Official FC: "grindanfc"
Clan: GrindanScape (For an invite, go into the FC and ask for one. Requirements: 1500 total, Membership, at least one week active play)

>I've been inactive, what did I miss over the past x years
runescape.wikia.comwiki/Update:Game_updates
>Latest Patch Notes
youtube.com/watch?v=tT1AYkscytI
services.runescape.com/m=forum/l=0/sl=0/forums.ws?15,16,555,65921005
>BTS
services.runescape.com/m=news/the-month-ahead--may-2017?jptg=ia&jptv=community_news
>Menaphos update [June 5th]
runescape.com/info/menaphos

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/runescape/comments/6i1cdw/wings_for_200m_in_a_skill/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for just buying my kree pet off the GE

Which runegame npc would be the most likely to attempt murder over disagreement on political opinion?

the cheapest way is to refine and augment zaros anime legs, when you disassemble them at 9 or 10 you get the regular anime back so it's 4 comps for like 15m

Friendly reminder that guthixian caches are terrible for divination training because they only can be done once per hour
For instance at level 99 you get at most 73K XP once per hour. Incandescent energies are like 100K an hour and arc energies are 110K an hour. Caches are SHIT

5th for gas the lorefags and pedantic autistic shitposters

any bandosian or zamorakian, they rarely get along with others.

Fuck that I'm just gonna augment regular anima core

Probably the one that genocided Guthix's race over political opinions

The king of Jatizso

Zilyana.

12th for gas the people that think every component has 100% drop rate and that you can buy boss pets off the GE

>caches are shit once you have access to the highest divination exp/hr
thanks bud
you're not supposed to actively train div anyway unless you're maxed on everything else

reddit.com/r/runescape/comments/6i1cdw/wings_for_200m_in_a_skill/
Hey guys please upoat my suggestion, leddit doesn't like it for some reason

no real reason not to refine the chest and legs, it takes like 30 seconds to apply the essences and augment at a bench, plus you get more xp out of it and save some money
but it's your gp, so go for it

downvoted.

In no particular order
Bandos
Saradomin
Their followers

King Lathas

Nth for Zamorak did nothing wrong.

imagine being so butthurt you drag your autistic shitposting to a new thread

he didn't kill zaros hard enough
that was wrong

I forgot to make this when it was relevant a few days ago.

He didn't kill the gay chicken.

Neitiznot

i think you have me confused with someone else, user

Saving 60m or so isn't a big deal I've got more money than I know what to do with currently

sounds nice

reminder that virtual levels was a mistake

good thing 120 slayer isn't virtual anymore

Shouldn't that be 'were' a mistake?

>refined anime armour
calling bullshit
sliskean essences are expensive as fuck, better off just buying more regular armour

yeah i typed out 'levelling' and changed it without changing 'was' to 'were' my bad

>Nymora will never sit and brap on your face as Avaryss kicks you in the balls

if you're patient you can get sliske essence for ~7m each, the rest pretty much buys at ge price, meaning it's around 16m to refine legs
add in the ~2.7m worth of charges to augment it and you've spent a bit under 19m to get 4 comps
looks like it would still be more expensive to refine the body, so i was wrong on that account
i think sliskean ess was cheaper the last time i ground out some illujankan comps, so using the refined body was cheaper than just the body

hello /brit/

Can this become a meme?

t. Santtu

just starting to play the game again and am completely lost

what are some must do's, or some wee tricks and tips? :)

>The most important law of anime
What was it?

maximize your eph (examines per hour) by buying the 1337-cosemtics via runecoin ™ and bankstanding at varrock ge

tbf he's deliberately saying workers in a way to mock them being called workers.

We will never know.

>accuse merchant

Take your own life, degenerate

but user the hair is a completely different color, how dare you?

you can even see the glasses I think

It's sort of hard to tell because the original image wasn't a screenshot, but a picture of the monitor. Either he's actually that stupid, or did it deliberately to obfuscate the image a bit.

knowing their "art", I wouldn't exclude the possibility of all of them being the same person, including the twitter account

Pigtails and sunglasses are LITERALLY one of, if not the most loadout for basic bitches
Are two africans with black hair coincidentally also the same person?

I keep dying in the Sliske boss fight.......

found the merchant

Hello friend, you seem to be thinking of Zarosian demons; they're the ones into extreme discipline and punishment. We Zamorakians are cock-hungry sluts who would prefer to obtain your sperm with less damaging techniques. Hope that clears up the confusion, have a nice day.

Bring a yak full of food and move when he throws a soul thing on your spot as they rapidly drain health

oh wow I just assumed familiars wouldn't be allowed

Both have pigtails, 120 attack, and are attempting to manipulate the same item. That would be one hell of a coincidence, and even then it would just mean they're both price manipulators.

I made that mistake too. I also didn't realize you could leave between "waves" and restock.

elite divination outfit available to make with invention when

soon™

You should be rooting for Dungeoneering set first, even though it won't go in that order.

The "s" must be lowercase due to budget cuts

fucking tories

heck that im already 120

>mfw a girl joins the clan

>girl

watch your profanity

>girls
>on runescape
The ultimate LARP

While there are alot of faggots run escape is basically a social game, why wouldn't there be girls?

You afk and talk

delusional triplets

>girl joins the clan
>what was once a peaceful and normal clan is now a contest of who can give the most attention to the "female" member

Didn't the RS wiki have some stats saying that 95% of players are male? Although, this could just mean that only the male players are competent enough to use the wiki, or that the female players get spoonfed info (assuming the stats are accurate). If I recall correctly, it was based off of google analytics. I don't know how accurate that is for demographics.

until another "girl" joins, then all the attention go to the new one

harp

>teleport to canifis before my aggro pot runs out
>entire town dogpiles me

this, i harped from 99 to 120, its the endgame when ur auras are on cooldown and u have no life and u have salty tittle and trim already

this would be the new big boi strat to get zammy warpriest if those werewolves still dropped them

Isn't that only 67k exp/hour at 99 during Ithell hour? Seems like it would be more optimal to just buy a more expensive method and go make money with the extra time.

yeah but im not making money 24/7 and i could teamviewer like 14 hours a day at the time
if u only log in to play then yeah its bad

How rare is arma warpriest if I didn't do the event?

common enough to be worth farming them
but if you can just kill kreeara for some armor and augment it

>yeah but im not making money 24/7
I can only imagine what it's like to be this casual

So how is botting in this game lately?

fuck of jew

post hearts

Compared to how it used to be back when free trade got re introduced in 2011-2012? Nonexistant, although there are still bots if you look in the right places.

idk how to use them

i still need to collect all the wp sets for my wardrobe

Just wanted to know to finish leveling my skills to max while I am working. Thanks.

imagine you're max crafting
and then the crafting prize is a small xp lamp
you go freeze the crafting category and you don't waste your keys on useless shit for you

shove them up your ass

The days where resources are so flooded with bots you can't skill isn't a thing anymore, so you shouldn't have to worry.

>dg'ing with a guy I met recently
>things are going good until today
>I knew he was pretty shit but today takes the cake
>I discover he doesn't have laws/comics binded (or the achievements done) at all
>he's an absolute skill-let and I have to do all the doors
>he didn't learn any of the bosses or puzzle rooms, always asks "lol what do?"
>guy is lvl 74 dg
>offer to make him laws for gsg tele (he's 42 rc)
>doesn't respond to me at all
>wont bind the runes
>slow as shit floor runs
>he starts getting mad at ME for wanting to help speed up the floors

So this is "The Dungeoneering Experience™". There seems to be an interesting correlation between people who max out their cb stats and leave their gathering/processing skills low as fuck, with relation to how much of a shitter they are.

I freeze all white prizes, unfreeze any I actively want (proteans etc), then unfreeze stuff until I'm down to 10.

>>he starts getting mad at ME for wanting to help speed up the floors

did he use the good old
>you try hard I'm just playing for fun don't care about being efficient

>he didn't learn any of the bosses or puzzle rooms
That's very likely an account sharer.

I think he was singing that kind of tune. Optimal dg fun though, this guy is just a literal retard.

That didn't make any sense. So these days where resources were so flooded with bots are no longer a thing? So I can legally skill without having to resort to bot is what you mean?

Back then every tree/ore/dragon had like 5 bots on it. That doesn't happen anymore, bots only exist in a select few places like Aviansies or Turoths.

How long until Jagex fucks over clue scrolls by adding a common drop that gives Fortunate components to a slayer monster?

idk, but they could make fortunates more common for clues, though

Yea I guess it's not unrealistic its that low and the 5% are streamers