/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

PURGE FILTH edition

PURGED: >A google doc with basic information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Ludwig anyone?
bbg77
I have no friends to play w/

DO NOT PURGE FILTH

Let's just get this out of the way

THIS IS A VILEBLOOD-FREE THREAD. NO VILEBLOODS ALLOWED. ANY AND ALL VILEBLOODS WILL BE PURGED. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Anyone slots for farming or spelunking?

If Segalt isn't already there I'm omw, just booting up

cool, lemme boot up

>he posted it

ok

>he didn't post more

>abyssal
>kin DOWN
Mh, I'd prefer beast DOWN for this. Wanna retry?

Sure.

> stomped by ludwig
Lmao.

Purge me harder

Is anyone bored enough to spelunk for fun?

Good, ringing.

O U T
U
T

segoot down

I'm always down for a spelunk, user

Yeah I'll come. Don't have mats to host though

you only play spelunk when stripping is involved

nope

I just remembered I'm on the second floor, could I just Ring at the first lamp and then we can run to the second level?

YOU AGAIN?

Idk if thats possible but I know its definitely not without the glyph

You can only ring when the layer boss hasn't been cleared yet. If you ring on the second layer we can just SRRC in, or if the boss is easy we could rush layer 2 if you give us the glyph.

Just set a pass and we'll SRRC in, I suppose. Don't forget to set it to open at the altar.

So i missed gaylord simon on the first quest cause i didin't bother to go on the bridge and now i'm at fishing hamlet
i just talked with him in the very first spot but he wont appear at ludwig
did i fuck it up

I never left, I was even still posting at the end of last thread, I just like messing with executioners.
I especially like when they respond to my advances but I'm happy when they're upset too

n-not like that user

Nice queen you have there.

> tfw no vilecucks want me to crush them like vermin with my confederate cock

He must be at the Lighthouse Hut now.

ok lads, doing an executioner build but only have a shitty fire cleaver atm, anyone want to help me purge cainhurst and then do the dlc up to and including ludwig? ringing at cainhurst lamp, pass is chynn. im bl 48 if that matters to anyone

On my way. Kindly wait if you get Segalt.

Why does she wear the mask?

when are they porting this game to pc? 15 fps is literally unplayable

The confederates act for the greater good.
Don't be sad just because you don't get some nasty vampire's pussy.

Unfortunately, that's it for that chalice m8s.
Hotdog and Rom were nice to see. It's always more fun with a threatening fight.
Only item of any particular interest was a Lost Reiterpallash

Okay, sorry for any confusion as I'm not too familiar with Root Chalices and cooping through them, it's my first time creating one and I'm just doing it for fun, not trying to grind anything.

glyph is 5g3gdz99
pass is blud

booting up now

Thanks, she looks like she needs a little ritual and to put her body back on in your picture though.
Don't say that user
It's easier than putting on make-up?

I believe you

>ATK DOWN
Ringing again. Let's stop here, then. I'm a little tired by now. Thank you, Feya, for having borne me through all those dungeons, and thanks Yorshka too, I'm sorry we only had a couple of farming session together, but I'll probably come back tomorrow for some more.

Forgot to mention, ringing at second level so the SRRC may be the best option.

>flirting with your enemies
you are fucked in the head

Sure bud

is the spelunking/chalice resource in the OP up to date? I want to become korean and farm the most powerful blood gems there is.

It's not the vampire pussy I'm sad about.
It's just nice to be desired is all.

No problem, user. I'm gonna try SRRC in so it might be a little slow. Feel free to explore ahead if you're waiting a while.

I've basically got all the gems I need already I just like spelunking for the random encounters and stuff, and the off-chance of getting a rare gem from a boss that I wouldn't be bothered to farm for.

*Faye
I'm really tired.

Trust me you do NOT want to be desired by these things.
They make my skin crawl.

>Feya
No problem, friendo. It was fun playing with you.

What's your point?

They're, you know, enemies
You shouldn't fuck them

I don't understand the question.

Yorshka, are you coming?

I've failed you. Ringing again at the ladder.

Uh, wasn't the farming cancelled?

One last try for the night.

ill wait at the bottom

If you're still waiting I might just rush to the layer 2 lamp, if you've already got the other user then I guess I'll give it a little while longer before giving up. SRRC will summon me regardless of where are you, as long as you're beckoning icon isn't crossed out in your status bar.

Yup there he is
Ty user

To be clear, I mean the bookcase ladder. Are you at Logarius already? I'll make my way there if you are.

Damn, sorry Squel I fired way too early on that Watcher.

yup, we'll move to by the fog

don't wait on me guys, something came up right as I died. that'll be another spot open for now

why the fuck does Ludwig have so much health? Im god damn BL 66, and my Fire Paper'ed +5 Saw Cleaver does jack shit to him. Christ, Im just going to end up summoming for this faggot, at least I can say I solo'd him once

JUST STOP BEING A WHORE

Use Beast Blood Pellets, my guy. Summon Valtr if you need to, and get 20% gems from Lower Pthumeru.

Annalise looks better when she's a jellied pulp.

I don't wanna

Thanks again Faye and Yorshka. Hope we'll farm together again soon.

nice work fellas, im going to try and grab the rune and ardeo, will be ringing in the nightmare with the same pass in a few minutes

Sorry Spelunkbros i forgot today is fathers day.
I gotta go hang with my pops. Catch you negros later

WHO WANTS TO TAKE ON LUDWIG

BL 66

PW IS WEWUZ

RINGING OUTSIDE FOG

Sorry I already left the PS to someone !

Thanks Yuria, that damage you were dealing was insane, must be what good blood gems do. Ringing again at Layer 3 if anyone is interested

>+5 Saw Cleaver
You don't think that maybe, just maybe, instead of the boss having too much health, you're attempting him too early?

Fuck, I forgot today was Father's Day
Better call pops

>+5

You could have a +8 or +9 weapon at that point

I'LL MAKE YOU

Sounds pretty lewd...

Fire saw is a bit retarded like that. Were you waiting long? Looks like you cleared the whole layer before grabbing me. Hopefully it doesn't take so long this time

omw hopefully

God damn it

Noah here, I'll be a bit. I only now realized I haven't eaten in like 20 hours or some shit.

>third playthrough
>still can't consistently get to Ludwig's second phase
>when I do get there die almost immediately

WHY AM I SO FUCKING BAD AT THIS GAME

>This thread.
>End of last thread.
make it stop
Just dodge left my dude.

Don't feel bad user I die to cleric Beast at least twice every new build

Getting nothing
too late, right? ;_;

This courtyard area looks terrifying

I had two others help me prior. I got hit with that cannon ball. It was good timing though as something has come up that needs my immediate attention. Thank your for the company Yuria, and that scream when we saw the enemy spawn of that room could not have been more perfect. Hopefully when I get back you'll still be free to continue.

Thanks again.

roughly how long? ill probably wait around 15 minutes

What attacks are you having trouble with, user?

No problem user! I'll probably be around