Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13226295
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Azura is shit

xth for Dio

>inb4 le got you reddit comic

Faye is very cute

Tharja a shit and not canon

Remember to report shitposting Tripfags like Raul whose only defense for his shitposting is complete hypocrisy.

Do your part to keep /feg/ clean of garbage.

Give your soul to Lord Duma. You'll become a magical girl! Promise!

Kliff is just teasing her. He can smell the cuckoldry from a mile away.

Do you seriously have nothing better to do than spend your entire day on Veeky Forums posting your epic fire emblem shitpost?

Kakugonasai!

how many more points do you think I'll need to be safe?

what happened with the 6 different threads from last night?
i went to sleep right around the time it happened but i heard raul lost it again, did someone post beruka or was it something about his shitty waifu

I already miss Faye user. Why couldn't Raul have gotten ousted for his roleplaying instead?

Sounds good to me!

Someone's a little upset they can't shitpost in peace.

what are the odds Faye is Cordelia's distant ancestor, and Cordelia comes from an ancient line of silver metal husbands?

Azura a best

Meant for

>in after le got you reddit comic

I want to bully Legion with 4 healers.

You'll never be safe from the crippling realization that you're wasting your life on a phone game.

Characters you originally thought you would hate, but you ended up loving them.

I'm at 83k points in TT. I don't know if I can keep this up. I know I'm going to regret missing out on those free 6 orbs in the future, but it's just so boring.

Help me get through this.

Go for 150k by the end just to make sure. I'm probably gonna wind up with about 120k by the time the event ends, though I'm probably gonna stop using bonus units after nabbing all the orbs so I might wind up with far less.

What boys do the beta girls in this thread lust after? Who is the object of their cuckfection?

Is there any thing I can do for you Kris? Anything at all...?

I will do.... A n y t h i n g...

thigh nee-san

we're already on Veeky Forums my dude

Not really. The reddit comic only gets posted if the shit guy posts, you're a package deal, so I treat you as such.

console yourself with the knowledge that it's just Raigh or Est or Bartre that you're missing

I'm not even trying for 10k feathers. People are going to get retarded for an extra 2k feathers and blow potions in the last 12 hours. Fuck that.

Gray.

Blow it out your ass, schizo.

I like Conrad

The person that posts this comic deserves to be banned before Raul

Reposting from last thread.

So, what do you guys think Cordelia's chances are for FE:W?

I'd love Reina and Kagerou, but only one even has a shot.

It's just a few days to go, if you can make at least 7k a day you're more than done. Try changing up what teams you start with and then switch to the bonus team afterwards so you can spread out Hero Merit and SP more efficiently from running this shit.

You could get more feathers spending your free time working 1-2 hours overtime and using that money to buy orbs to pull for units and selling them for feathers.

Katarina. Got caught up in the cuck memes but then I rolled her and she's solid.

corrin toes!

meant for

Ok then...would you like to train with me?

what skills should i give my +spd/-atk kagero?
with death blow she can at least kill a decent number of infantry units so she isn't total trash but i'm not going to give her 5* exclusive skills because the second i get a better dagger user im feeding kagero straight to them

i'm thinking g tomebreaker or something for the b skill and some buff for the c skill

Sure. Train swordfighting with me.

She's already in, and Xander got in after gay Xander, so...

More like "belongs in the trash"

Warriors, not Heroes.

Wow I wonder which of our posters made this

Cordelia's is a maybe because Severa is probably a shoe-in

That is one handsome soft boy.

>the second i get a better dagger user
so never?

If you insist.

*unzips dick*

Just kidding, care to spar with me?

Why is Severa so popular? She's a total bitch and anyone who acts like that in real life would have like no friends.

Kill yourself

>because Severa is probably a shoe-in
Another fucking sword user over a flying lance user who's more popular than her
I believe it honestly.

can she and silque fuck already

Oh, in that case, 0. Like, no chance at all. Only interesting characters.

some unit might get dagger'd and have better atk or spd
i'm planning on replacing her with the second half of my flier team once i finish it but until then i need to make kegero at least usable

There will be dagger GHB unit to rival Kagero soon.

You'd be surprised by how many friends people with shit personalities have.

Who are gonna fill the mage spots in Warriors?

You're not allowed to reply to this post Raul

I'm going to make one of these based off of the guy who made all of the other ones, now that I have a sampling of your taste and personality from the collages you made, but it needs a name.

Which thief in the game can be a GHB, Legault?

Tharja :^)

>isekai'd
>training-sexual
>good at everthing
>pussy
>isekai'd again
Which cliché is going to be the next MU? Another guy with an hard-on for training or a new one?

Severa will probably be a bow-knight, which would be pretty cool. Mounted sword and bow unit has some novelty.
She's in 2 games and Japan loves tsunderes

It's called cancer

She's the red headed Tsundere with twintails. Japs eat that shit up

Tharja, Rhajat, Christmas Tharja, Halloween Rhajat

I think they said there's class changing in the game so they probably could have promotions that gives them an extra weapon. Also she's kind of fallen out of popularity a little bit if the CyL and Fates poll are to be looked at. Not incredibly so but enough that I doubt people are really dying to see her added. Cordelia would be a better addition.

I like Hana

me too

I'd be psyched if they could add Henry into the game. If they could implement his love of crows into his moveset he would look really cool

Why does nobody ever call this guy out?

Corries hoes*

Will we get meme characters in Heroes? Like that bolt axe guy in Path of Radiance that the Japs love. I dunno if Denning is as popular overseas as he is here, some weird characters become popular

>*patty image dumps*
Is there something wrong with that?

you just did

Probably cause he isn't wearing an obnoxious trip everywhere he posts. Still pretty obnoxious without it though

Good point, people like that are good at saying shit you want to hear while emotionally manipulating you.

I have a Ryoma (Neutral), Hector (+RES-DEF), Azura (+DEF-RES), Maria for healer, 4* skilled Sharena, Ike (Neutral), and a Bridelia that I forget IVs but is decent enough, but not leveled or skilled. And the Ike is leveled but not skilled out fully.

Help me. Tempest and Legion.

>playing SoV
>Jedah battle
>Jedah has Dracoshield, almost nothing can even touch him despite his magic barrier of bullshit
>the only thing I can think to do is ragnarok, hope to crit, hope to dodge the death because Celica dies on the counter-attack. Is there straight up anything else I can do?

It is the tragedy of the century that she doesn't have a lot of footfetish art

Since Cordelia is sounding unlikely in favor of Severa on you guys' expectations, what about Kagerou?

You do you

Why does nobody ever call this guy out?

there's a billion different pegasus knights though with more personality than "Wow, I'm really good at everything except riding that one hot guy's dick"

Realistically? Tharja. Provided they are actually putting in Archanea characters and not just Tiki and Marth, Linde, Merric and Gotoh are all solid bets. IS seems to like Hayato/Ricken, but I'm not sure if it's up to them.

Because he gives the hard truths.

Because all he does is state that he likes Hana. This isn't destructive unlike Raul who uses a trip and tries to insinuate that Tharja is canon or posts horrific fan art.

Who are SD's meme character other than Wrys?

best daughter

We already got Wrys. He's like the Alpha meme.

strawpoll.me/13226295
strawpoll.me/13226295
strawpoll.me/13226295

HanaAnon isnt an obnoxious tripshit like raul and generally only posts once per thread

girls have varied taste

boys just like ike and hector

It's okay when Hananon does it.