>English FGO confirmed for June 25 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Chapter 2 - Agartha no Onna to be released in late June to early July
>Addition of Extra class slot for support
>4* stat Fou in the rare prism exchange
>A new summer event has been announced in which Minamoto no Raikou will receive a swimsuit version.
>Drake will be receiving a Noble Phantasm animation renewal.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf7_vm9MOJMvgUqmrSHjDEBeVJqq3fHAXRjfH_QwTTpSv8tBg/viewform
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FGO is trash and Nasu needs to move on.

Heaven's Feel PV when.
Tsukihime news when.

first for witch

>Nasu needs to move on
>By going back to old shit
????????????

funny how people are quick to talk about how tsukihime is dead and forgotten when Nasu explicitly stated he wanted Arcueid in the game at some point.

Tamamo!

banana thread

why dont her ears match her hair?

Thx for the bet testing guys, real game coming in 1 week.

When you think about it, Anti-Kiarafags have won and it's not even close. Every time Kiara is brought up she's shitposted to fuck, and Kiarafags legitimized them by repeating their shitposting tricks back at them.

So yeah. No group of waifufags have been BTFO'd as hard as the Kiarafags have. It's done.

>ywn be gangraped by Jackal, JK Fox, Tamamo, TamamCat and Tamamo (Lancer)

10.0 thread.

Tsukihime needs a revival no matter what mate, very few people have played the original and it's impossible acquire legally. Reboot is the way to go about it if they want to make anything out of it again.

Tsukihime 2 would be even better, but Rebirth is a necessary stepping stone.

I never said that though? Just want some actual substantial news.

Enjoy being two years behind

>white beta male boyfriend
>not with a nigger with a big cock
OOC shit

Why is Lancelot's stage actor so hot? Isn't he supposed to be ugly?

>no group of waifufags have been BTFO'd as hard
Nerocucks

King of Midpoint Boss Fights!

My Waifu

It won't have H so the remake will be trash

Arcueid and Shiki's sex scene was actually one of the few that wasn't for some tripe shit reason and now it'll be gone and replaced with some blood sucking shit that will make no sense or worse

Saber - Okita
Archer - Arash
Rider - Boudica
Lancer - Leonidas
Berserker - Caligula
Caster - Geronimo
Assassin - Cursed Arm Hassan

Do you agree that these are "average" for their class?

Imagine being so cucked and retarded that you believe Nasu has any integrity and his word means anything at this point. If the constant "this is my last wor- whoops no it's not" didn;t do it, then surely the very existance of a mobage with some of the worst rates in the industry should have told you otherwise. Or how cheap and lazy every Fate/ work is now. But no. It still hasn't caught on for some people. It's amazing, really, how stupid they are for still holding Nasu's word as if it means any more than some random anons at this point.

Shirou and Saber's 2nd in the Fate route was replaced with an appropriately romantic one, a kiss, and implied sex.

The poll to choose our representative player in Veeky Forums's main team closes in 20 mins. Please get your vote in if you haven't yet.

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf7_vm9MOJMvgUqmrSHjDEBeVJqq3fHAXRjfH_QwTTpSv8tBg/viewform

It looks better

>design a gimmick that makes merlin/waver/jannu teams struggle but allows others to succeed

Post raid teams

but she looks retarded?

she should either have pink fur or brown hair

Caligula is pretty broken in an actual HGW

How hard will he censor Kohaku?

>hakuno
>white

Oh boy....

>raid
>he's still not done with it

She'll still have her rape backstory but you'll never see any of it and you'll also lose her "Oh so this is what making love is" scene entirely

Replace Arash with Robin and yeah

>Not wanting those homo babies
It's like you don't level skills

>immune to crits
>buster protection
>damage reflection over certain threshold
>invuln pierce
>prevents skill use

its hard to not go after specific elements of the comp

Lancer (Prototype) (True) when?

I have about 10 servants with 10/10/10 skills and still have like 100 of every mat, more of bronze ones.
What they need to do is add some new fucking content instead of these reruns. Maybe if you're a newfag you actually have something to level.

>Robin
>Average

>>damage reflection over certain threshold

Aka breaks.

and most of these ruin every other comp as well

the only way to scale damage in the game crit and buffs, preventing both ruins it for everyone

How so?
>no combat skill
>mana drain since berserker
>not even high stats for his class
>np is a range-limited AoE mental attack which can only be used at night but is low rank enough that most knight class servants can ignore it, most casters can protect against it, and other berserkers wouldn't care at all
>too crazy to use IP

So long as he doesn't hit an enemy master with his NP he's basically just a mid tier brawler, and even if he does its one of the few offensive NP that is entirely non-lethal so there's no guarantee it'd achieve anything before their servant probably pulped him

With a friend Waver.

I think the intended use would be something like if a single attack does over 30K or so then the damage gets negated/reflected.

I didn't see the reflection bit, but either way it'd be a break slightly changed.

You're right. He's below average.

>Waifuing my wife

i was thinking more along the lines of "if attack deals damage over X it also does the same damage to team"

thats because merlin/waver/reddit alter just do everything better rather than something new

Okita is pretty crap in all areas except agility.

Fuck off Holmes.

>no waver
what a loser

The guy sucks,yeah

Do you guys think that the onis will have the same drops like before? Because I need consider save dumplings for the red oni because HEARTS.

How's it feel to be a cuck?

Mama thread!

>Archer - Arash
Reminder that even without invoking Stella he can dole out greater firepower than the average anti-army NP.

By who

You tell me

Good. I want to clean up her loli cunny after it's been roughly used by anons!

>1*

Her NPs/skills are actually pretty decent as well, and she's a stupidly skilled duelist besides.

She'd be creamed by any of the top tier servants but she isn't weak. She's just very average in terms of powerlevel.

Tamamo Lancer does things to my dick

I don't change anything except switching between Kuro and Kerry when it comes to the boss class. Waver or Merlin are usually in supports.

Citation?

She's just basically Kojiro but as a Saber, but with less fighting talent and a chance to start coughing up blood in any given fight.

What things?

More than half of everything you said is pure conjecture.

I want to FUCK Melt.

>He can kill you without your servant noticing anything beforehand
>Bad

me too

Any competent Servant would notice him. He's bad.

Everything I said is true though. He can't use IP, his stats are average for the class, he was no warrior in life, and his np is low rank and situational at best.

He's really underwhelming unless he gets lucky with his NP

>>He can kill you without your servant noticing anything beforehand
as can any assassin class and most other archers

I want to bully Lip while Melt watches.

I'll tell you when you're older

>not wanting to bully Melt while Lip watches

are you sure you're bullying her because you want to?

Tamamo in general does things to my dick

Post lewds tryna fap

I want to impregnate Lip while Melt watches.

She's a somewhat less skilled Kojirou with better stats, a decent sword, and a mini Ionian Hetairoi. She's a decent 1v1 focused glass canon.

I want to marry Lip while her friends and family watch

>not wanting to impregnate Melt while Lip watches

I want to drink with Shuten and engage in hot, sweaty and highly inebriated handholding!

>not wanting to marry Melt while her friends and family watch

My wife Musashi is so cute.

XD

>not wanting to cum inside Melt's butt and then have Lip lick the semen out

>gets completely outshone by medb in her own doujin
She's shit.

Okita honestly seems like she'd legitimately be better off as an assassin so long as she didn't lose her flag of honesty or whatever its called.

Decent Presence Concealment would be more than worth losing E rank riding/mr and would make her speed and guarenteed hit way more fucking deadly.

I want to go to sleep while anons shitpost and /fgog/ gets BTFO.

I don't think /fgog/ can get any more BTFO than today

>still no full Medb doujin
It'll happen some day, right?