Asymmetrical Slasher Series General /assg/

/r9k/ edition

deadbydaylight.com
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>What is Friday the 13th?
A slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats and abilities try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one.
f13game.com

>What is Last Year?
Beta coming this August, Class based with weaker killers.
lastyearthegame.com

>Discord Chat
discord.gg/Eb3WFHz

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (DbD)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/2741975115062342321/

>Latest Patch Notes (F13)
steamcommunity.com/app/438740/discussions/0/12918172084960

Cancer Polls:
Killer
strawpoll.me/13219076

Survivor
strawpoll.me/13219082

Previous Thread: Asphyxiated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LGTe9bLQNIE
youtube.com/watch?v=zbD7TbeTJ7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

More braidfus when?

Especially in f13

Well, back to DbD I go. What important game changing stuff have I missed since the Hag was added? Which killers are viable?

You can crouch through hag traps.
Claudette.

>Scratch marks are dimmer and have been bugged a since1.4.

>Borrowed Time is the new Decisive Strike

>Pallets have a vacuum and Dark Souls 2 shock waves.

That sounds awful.

Posting because it's too good to not be here again.

F13 was better in the beta. Post Vanessa nerf, of course.

God, I miss the Vanessa days

>Dead By Daylight
>5 generators active
>I serve myself as bait for the killer for the crew to open the gates
>killer eventually catches me
>"Oh well, at least I helped everyone escape"
>while hanged notices that the entire crew is coming for my rescue
>two get fallen in the process
>one of the fallen gets glory killed and the other hanged
>the third member gets fallen trying to save the hanged one
>I realised how fucked we are already and just gtfo
>Only I lived
I'd be okay if they all escaped and left me behind, but sometimes strange things happen.

>Dead by Daylight
>All generators are up
>Some guy runs around like a retard and bringing the killer to us while we try to open the gate
>Thankfully he leads him away
>Goes down and gets hanged
>Me and the other 2 randoms decide to go help this poor scrub
>We get him off the hook
>The other 2 randoms go down
>One of them gets a mori and the other gets downed
>I try to save the other guy but I'm the killer catches up to me
>I haven't been hooked yet, and I've lead the killer far enough from the other guy for the guy we rescued to save him
>He just fucking books it
>We all died
I'm never saving anyone again

I don't. Most cancerous gameplay, ugliest negress, no redeeming qualities.

>play f13
>its shit
>no.fun to.be had, cant even use fun.engine
>go back to.Dbd
Why are.they allowed to.steal my $40 like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=LGTe9bLQNIE

I wish Jenny wasn't shit tier.

That ass in those jeans are anything but shit tier

>Take take the time to learn the game
>Why isn't this fun?!

What?

Braids are dog-shit tier hairstyles.

Post YFW this happens

>You can crouch through hag traps

ha ha dude what is that a bug or did she suddenly become not the 2nd worst killer in the game when I wasn't looking

They removed her attack delay after teleporting.

She's in the top three now.

Alright yeah that certainly helps her a lot and probably deserves a counterplay adjustment outside of 'dude just have a flashlight'. That's reasonable

Especially because there's a new mechanic that makes killers faster with prolonged chases right?

What's the ranking now?

Nurse>Billy>Hag>Trapper>Myers>Doctor>>>Wraith

That too. The longer you chase a survivor, the faster you get, though you start losing that bonus if you break line of sight for like a hundredth of a second.

Billy is still good? Didn't they nerf him into the ground?

swap myers and doctor and we got a deal

Flick is gone and Bumper Billy sucks ass now. Can't think of any other nerfs.

>pregnant
>ms. mason
>ms.
reeeEEEEEEEE

>Implying AJ gets married even to the boyfriend that knocks her up

Though on the other hand, he's more maneuverable now, especially with add-ons.

Ms. is the neutral version. Those kids are just being polite.

>he's more maneuverable now

Only at the beginning of a sprint which fucks you over half the time.

Braids are p good

Meg is not for sexual!

>rating myers that low

what changed

Myers was never particularly powerful. Retards just didn't know how to play against him at release.

Nothing. They're just rank 20 shitters.

The fact that they rated Hag that high should've given it away instantly.

Are you the same shit poster that goes into every F13 thread bitching about DBD and how OP Nurse is?

I don't own F13 and I enjoy playing against the Nurse.

>next F13 reboot reimagines Jason Voorhees as a strong woman of color who don't need no man, to appeal to 21st century audiences

Virtually everyone agrees that the Nurse has the highest skill ceiling of the killers.

>how OP Nurse is?
Nurse is OP if you take the time to learn her, she becomes literally unjukable.

>literally how I feel when I think about how badly F13 has already flopped.

should i write something?

>killer talks shit in the post-game lobby then immediately leaves before anyone can respond

>being so salty you couldnt get the last word you come and complain on a mongolian chalkboard
have a butt crybaby

>look for /asg/
>for some random, faggot-ass literally non-reason some asshole has changed it to /assg/

Christ, fuck off you faggots

>no reason
Have you not seen Jenny, AJ, Tiffany, Meg and Nea's Asses

Spotted the user that thinks counselors bully him as Jason in F13.

You miss linked
You meant this

New killer who will be revealed tomorrow got leaked

it's already been revealed to be a new map you moron

>play game for first time since January
>play a few games against obvious newbs
>pretty fun, but a bit boring due to how bad they are
>finally against good players
>dont camp
>dont get any kills
>get destroyed
>gates open
>they refuse to leave
>get tired of chasing them and AFK
>5 minutes later they're still there pointing at me and spamming vaults
is this fun for people? Just dicking around in a game with a killer who clearly wants it over? I ended up just DCing them all for a lul, not sure if people still lose pips/items when you block them on your end, but whatever.

>when the counselors get all cocky and say "let's try to kill him" and you combat stance block them until all their weapons break and they panic and flee for their worthless lives as you birdbath Tommy

I'd love it if more counselors actually tried to fight me, especially the smart way of looking like they're running just so they can hit me when I grab one of them. But they all just break and run like it's DbD.

I get groups that try to gang up on me and fight me about half the time I play Jason. part of the reason why is because I don't tunnel them early, so a lot of them get prepped with weapons and start feeling invincible.

I usually don't even bother trying to kill anyone until I have shift, and they still never work together.

They do not unless it bugs out on them, which happens sometimes.

Survivors refusing to leave can be reported after game, but there's no ban system is place yet, they only give out permabans on cheaters and some other things based on video evidence.

It's one of my biggest pet peeves also. You need to herd them through the door anyway most of the times, or they'll sit at the gates for ten minutes. One time I gave the guy the hatch, I walked a long distance off and watched him rum up to it and emoting, I thought that was 'thanks' or something. I went and did the dishes, came back and this coolest badass survivor was still sliding back and forth on a pallett near the hatch.

is it just me or does his mustache look a little... off?

Frogs.
Not even once.

i need advice on killer, should i just camp or hook, then look for more, knowing there going to unhook my prey. i only play trapper and i dunno how it looks to them, but even in tall grass they see them.

Hook, then move away from the hook and then head back. You want to create the illusion that you aren't camping at all. This creates a small window to perform a save. Your goal is not necessarily to take down the rescuers but to simply waste their time and keep them off generators.

If you hook someone and know people are around you, no sane person is going to fault you for sticking around because survivors cant be bothered to let you leave the hook before they try and make a save

Hook and go kick a generator (just not the one next to the hook) and come back.That gives them an opening and you can chase them down away. If they unhook the moment you turn away, they either have BT or are complete idiots.

ok, so far im just using the highest stuff i can.

im unlocked all perk spots, running agitator, iron grasp, unnerving presence and distressing call, wanting to see if those two combo.

>Claude is canadian
Haters be damned, the best girls always come from canada

Lewd.

>last survivor manages to power the gates, now has three exits to escape from including the hatch
>killer is Nurse
>survivor STILL can't hide from the fucking NURSE of all killers and gets caught and dies, squandering the piss-easy setup they have

How absolutely fucking stupid do you have to be to fuck this shit up? How abhorrently, atrociously, unforgivably fucking insufficient as a human being? How does an actual person get on a computer like this?

Every time I think of this it fucking enrages me. How dare you fucking get on the Internet and play multiplayer games with other people when you're like this. How dare you play on a team and force people to acknowledge that literal subhuman fucking shit like you exists in the world?

The killer let him off with a "gg ez" before disconnecting. If there was any justice in the world they'd have stuck around long enough to provide a bulleted list of all the reasons this person should fucking kill themselves and detailed instructions so they can actually figure out how to do it.

If there was a God it would be legal to fucking stomp insects like this to death when you found them. The government should track their IP and have men show up at their home to gouge out their eyes and crush their fucking throats with their heels. Their mothers should have splattered their soft little skulls against the delivery room bed when they were babies. Nothing fucking justifies the fact that insipid scum like this is allowed to live.

Has anyone had success queuing with friends in DBD?
I bought it last sale, but returned it when I couldn't join a match with them after 2 hours of waiting. I still want to get it, but only if they fixed that shit.

what if they added a mechanic so that you would become injured if you were to crouch a certain amount of times in succession

hurt the ol' knees

chill with the self-hatred, mate

youtube.com/watch?v=zbD7TbeTJ7U

They fixed it like a week ago. I even use it in solo, since the 'join a lobvy' button gets stuck half the time. If you have a full team you might have to wait longer since there needs to be a fresh empty lobby for you.

Are they doing it so you can down them and crawl thriugh the exit so they and the killer get some points?

help?

No, he's just shit

That's usualky it, you can still get a couple hundred points at the exit gate. But if the killer walks away from the gate I just gtfo, while some demand their extra points.

There's been an odd uptick in the NSFW material in this general lately. Did something happen?

as far as i can tell, this bitch is more dead than the victims.

stop locking the map to Packanack. That map is way too easy for Jason.

>too easy for Jason.
thats the entire game

New map today. I'm curious how many loopplaces will there be.

God, this as a body cosmetic for Nurse when?

Annnd there's the entire reason to play the game now. Time to uninstall

>Elias Voorhees no longer the father of Jason Voorhees

that.. completely destroys Jason Goes to Hell because the whole point of that was that Elias had a 2nd wife and had Diana Voorhees which later became Diana Kimble.

If Diana is in no way blood related to Jason then he couldn't be killed by Jessica or be reborn by Diana.

Jason is his own dad
he traveled through time to rape his mother an incriminate his seed

but again.. that makes Diana and Jessica Kimble not his blood.

So is the assassin sex bot in Jason X his blood too?

couldn't of jason raped two people that night?

>Jason Part 8
>breaks door in combat stance
>only uses headpunch
these faggots ruin the fun

>breaks door in combat stance
there's no reason to use anything else

Where can I find F13 nude models? Asking for a friend

A suicide note would be grand.

Asg is already taken. Our official name is Asymmetrical Slasher Series General. Blame whoever was naming the threads incorrectly in the first place.

>watching McCote struggling to play his own game
>constantly reassuring himself that he's having fun as he's getting raped by survivors

taken by a better series and longer running general I'll add.