/vn/ - 2 Weeks Edition

Visual Novel General #1501

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

All the girls look so cute.

Hopefully its better than DCIII

Kei best girl

WHERE THE FUCK IS SUKISUKI

How do we feel about Nekopara?

>tfw I'll never wake up next to a guillotine

Super cute, but shallow.

But thats fine, its a great pick-me-up

bean a shit

It's good

bean a cute

Bean a cute, no bully

Among the random comedy mini-dramas was one where the LDO characters were all actors at the set during the making of Dies Irae, waiting for their turns at shooting. Reinhard was a rising newbie, Machina's a famous comedian or something(though I don't think he was present, just talked about), Beatrice was a hard-to-deal with kansaiben-speaking veteran, etc.

Later came a KKK mini drama where the characters are all in high school(Spinne's a principal), and these two things were linked together in another mini drama where Ren is the top director now at an after-party of his new movie I think ? It's been a while.

>Ren inherits Thrud Walkure

That's pretty hype.

Is MangaGamer /ourcompany/

No, that's Sekai Project.

Ill lick more than that qtp2t

That was fucking great, too bad the fight doesn't last after that.

>ywn fight against LDO with a bro from /vn/

>70,855/75,000
GUYS

I also can't help but feel that the Briah he develops for it is kind of absurdly specialized.

I love my wife coco!

I don't see how the company that killed the Baldr Sky translation is good at all. That's not even taking into account the mess that CC was.

back off bud

>killed the Baldr Sky translation
what do you mean killed?

Is it canceled?

Oh god, just noticed that Marie has a ahoge.

half of the females do

Been close to a year since it was announced and absolutely no word about it from Sekai Project. It's practically vaporware at this point.

So in the Kei ending, aren't the odds of Ren and company winning the next Swastika battle absurdly high?

I mean, they've got at least 3 proper holy relic wielders on team, Ren's actually had time to train and there's no-one on the enemies team who can really go toe to toe with them except Heydrich and Mercurius, who by the rules of the game can't materialize.

Does this have any childhood friends in it?

ahoge are great

I love Sumika!

Rusalka does too off the top of my head.

Beriah's are created based on need, so it makes sense.

Yes

I want to kissu that face

>Danced to the Mercurial Tune
>Sought the truth

Which should you pick first?

Danced sounds like a Bad End just by looking, so I don't really want to go near it unless there's something worthwhile to read from it.

Reminder that she slept with Wilhelm.

They're both completely different. And you need to do both to unlock the last Other Story anyways.
Do "...danced to the Mercurial Tune" first. Then the other.

Who wouldn't?

So?

kek, even in reddit

Oh, the last other story is Rea's epilogue, isn't it?

Guess I should then. Is Danced particularly Bad or just kind of bittersweet?

What about double ahoge?

Roach tier

BULLY KEI

too roach-like in appearance

fucking bullies

Literally a roach at that point

Fuck off quof

They're both good ends. The second one is longer though.

>KKK
>The main character falls in love with his apoptosis

Isn't that sort of like masturbation?

We sure DI ain't a moege?

Huh, OK. Thanks.

And soon, me

GIVE US SUKISUKI OR ELSE

No Marie no win. That's basically it. Even if Ren somehow manages to reach the atziluth level with scherzo, he won't be able to do anything to Reinhard due to the difference of their soul counts. Kei is a walking failure, and Shirou would be able to actually do something only if he somehow figures out his malignant tumor taikyoku. Which is pretty much impossible. So, no, their chances are pretty low.

no one likes him

>Reach the Kei ending
>She's walking side by side with Ren beneath a gentle snowfall

SHE IS BEYOND BULLYING NOW

When are you finishing this shit so you move on to stuff people actually care about?

Holy shit quof just release her route already I don't even care about the other girls

soul count is actually not that important at that level

guys I want a fucking guillotine.

Yeah, but they don't need to win.

They just need to not let them arrive.

I ant to break free from this ghetto so I can have Marie

>Soul Count
>At Atziluth level

Barely matters.

Ren has a higher Taikyou level with 8 souls than Reinhardt had with hundreds of thousands to millions.

I want to hold her in my arms and say daisuki

I wish
Hopefully soon, though I have faith that Sansha Mendan will change the world

Is DS going to be comfy?

It was clearly stated that Marie's soul is pretty much equal to the whole universe. And yes, Yato's legion in KKK is the strongest legion of all hadou gods ever, but that only means that in some cases quality > quantity. I honestly doubt that Ren with 3 souls would be able to oppose Reinhard with all his legion while it still includes souls like Machina or Eleonore.
Either way, I don't think there's any reason to continue this discussion since we would probably never know how scherzo atziluth would work, and if it would even be possible for Ren to reach atziluth with the relic that doesn't even belongs to him. After all, his affinity with Beatrice's relic is pretty low.

>reaches $74,999 out of $75,000
>backers are left with an already translated VN

>Nameable Protagonist
Be honest /vn/ are you going to use your own name?

It's a fucking crime that the teacher in Hatsukoi doesn't have a route

>pretty low

Seemed decent enough. He managed to beat Machina with it, about five minutes after picking it up.

I want to be a loli

But it isn't a nukige

i want you to be my loli

Are you saying cakes can't be moe?

No, it is just teachers belong in fetish material

kara no shoujo 3 fucking when

>that flashback Rusalka
Why isn't she like this in the main game? She's a million times better.

Time changes everything.

>character whispers
>literally impossible to hear unless the music is turned completely off

what the fuck

I was not expecting this.

>indirect kiss scene
>get a boner
man...

I really, really like this image.

Now that I looked it up, it's actually 5, which is pretty damn decent, considering it isn't his relic. I guess you're right, this whole scenario doesn't look that desperate for me anymore. Sadly, there's almost no chances that we'll ever get an after storie of Kei's route, so we would never know for sure what exactly happened.

You can keep it, friend. You've got my permission.

Nothing to see here just Benkei.

p-pls b my gf

You are a man of fine tastes.

>reading VN
>get to hand holding scene
>close VN

Where did you look that up?

>open /vn/
>duplicate file found here
>close /vn/

>tfw you don't give a shit about indirect kisses because are part of everyday life where you live
Doesn't feel bad actually

>open /vn/
>start shitposting
>close current visual novel I'm reading

I love her design.

When I was growing up people cared because they thought it was gross. Filthy mouth germs everywhere.