www.games2gether.com
> Plan Stats
i.imgur.com/w5RO8TH.jpg
> Ship Stats
pastebin.com/aabCNGau
> Horatio splic guide
pastebin.com/1cH8sqEH
>Man
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/392110/manuals/User%27s_Manual_-_Endless_Space_2.pdf
>ES2 pol guide
pastebin.com/pDUQDpwA
>Mods
steamcommunity.com/app/392110/workshop/
>The Last Flight of the Gray Owl
www.games2gether.com/endless-legend/forums/6-game-design/threads/3572-the-last-flight-of-the-gray-owl

STELLARIS
>Pastebin
pastebin.com/YHdisqem
>WIP ShipDes Guide for 1.5.1:
pastebin.com/2QWUPKSh
> An ShipDes Guide for 1.5:
www.reddit.com/r/Stellaris/comments/61nolh/ship_equipment_load_out_for_141_15/
>Wiki
www.stellariswiki.com
>The Dev of Stel
www.gamasutra.com/view/news/274018/Postmortem_Paradox_Development_Studios_Stellaris.php
>Steamgruppe
steamcommunity.com/groups/vgstellaris

ENDLESS LEGEND
>Man
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/289130/manuals/User'sManual.pdf
>Wiki
endlesslegendwiki.com

CIVILIZATION
>Brows Civ Game plays like civ2
play.freeciv.org
>Fix for Civ IV BTS XML errors:
www.dropbox.com/sh/ljdms8ygix2btcs/AACC_IGIy7zAkomwA6S4DJp3a?dl=0
>CivAn (CivVI CivV BE)
well-of-souls.com/civ/index.html
>CivV GiMulRo
www.multiplayerrobot.com
>Civ5 Mods
forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=393
>Civ5 Mo Mods
pastebin.com/5ANRmRur
>Civ5 Drafter
georgeskleres.com/civ5/
>District Cheat Sheet:
civ6.gamepedia.com/District
> /civ4xg/ steam group
steamcommunity.com/groups/civ4xg

ALPHA CENTAURI
>EsImp
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Sid_Meier's_Alpha_Centauri#Essential_improvements
>Off short stor
www.mediafire.com/folder/cn11q7nqa00te/Alpha_Centauri

MICROPROSE
>MoM
www.myabandonware.com/game/master-of-magic-21t
>Wiki
masterofmagic.wikia.com/wiki/Mod
>MoO2
gamesnostalgia.com/en/game/master-of-orion-ii-battle-at-antares

Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EhVB22S1Zqk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Man
>EsImp

2nd for pure Riftborn waifus

so has the latest patch for ES2 been released by pirates yet

Can't find anything to complain about, so I guess my old job as a OP is definitely over.

So what's new in the Endless Space 2 update? I saw new star types and anomalies, anyone got a list of the content?

Please do not bully the Riftborn.

>can't choke out their colonies early on like i can to every other race

i must bully

>tfw no way to choke your qt riftborn salvefu

>12 food per Horatio pop

they FAT

Not as fat as fish tits

>so low-test he thinks thicc = fat
Lmao

Those are just healthy airsacks.

Can i pirate the DLC for stellaris and have it work with the steam version of the game?

You can, if you do, we'll all laugh at you and call you a faggot.

Yes.

Wiz, are you a PR guy or something?

If you're going to pirate go the whole hog, don't throw them pity money.

20000 polys and this is as big as the model can appear without the UI covering it up

Yeah, I'm PR. And the best PR ever.

Do i need to do anything special to get the DLC to work? Help a poorfag out.

>666
Is this real?

kill yourself faggot

Sounds like a way to get massive fps drops.

GEE I WONDER

As real as Paradox's sincere customer appreciation.

you might as well just pirate the game at that point

Remember to like and subscribe!

Pitch me a new crisis mechanic for Stellaris

Ori/Reavers.
A bunch of random pops from all empire suddenly disappear in the night, and come back as some fanaticals pirates trying to capture and kill in the name of some religion.

Plague that spreads system to system based on rng, trade deals, and ships in the system. Science ships might become unwitting plague bearers until the right combo of events gives enough empires the cure to wipe it out. Maybe some special research too.

disturbances causes FTL travel to function incorrectly, sometimes a jump will land you a few systems away from the intended system or across the galaxy. It would pretty much fuck over hypermemers but I'm fine with that.

Intergalactic dick sucking contest

The Beast

We don't need Paradox Plaza.

beta uprising

Anyone here used fitgirl endless space 2 repack?

What patch is it?

yes

Im not sure. Whatever patch came out around may 20th, i assume.

Is it a pretty good version? I want to try the game out and don't want a shit version of it to ruin the experience for me

Your game uninstalls.

>may 20th
that's the first patch
there's been more since then

it's fine except for the pending bug, I got it once out of the 3 games I played, just download a more recent codex patch

Cool thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=EhVB22S1Zqk

>playing Jadwiga on anything but King
ISHYGDDTYDDGTY

Well it's a good thing she's a Queen

No she isn't.

How do I get rid of Unfallen entanglement? I took the system from them but those vines won't leave.

break the chain

Some sort of hyper plague, probably induced by some sort of ancient nanotech to account for cross species viability. Fucks everyone up to some degree, with all sorts of effects, ranging from killing pops and leaders to randomly gene modding them, for better or worse, or going full zombie plague and having a colony be occupied by hostile mutants. Has a research project you can undertake to cure it. Fucks open borders and federation blobs HARD and practically forces them to break up to some degree. Closed borders with a species much reduces the chances of it spreading to your empire and tight controls over your pops, based on your migration settings to slow its spread once it's in your empire. Once you've researched the cure (a long society? based project) you can share it for diplomatic bonuses, keep it to yourself and research the nanotech for fat domestic bonuses or go full fuck you and get another much shorter project to figure out how to weaponize it for a huge buff to your ground invasions and maybe ship durability/auto repair as you repurpose the nanotech behind it to suit your ends.

Alternatively, have this for a warp only map.
For hypermemers you can have the hyperlanes rearranging themselves.
For warp travel you can have fleets losing some ships. Add in some flavour text where everyone insists that the number of ships that came out was the number of ships that went in and that we never had any admiral named Rapalkin.
Introduce a "legendary leaders"mechanic. Powerful and game-changing leaders who pop up at random, and have random allegiances.

Endless space: technically the small shots are more efficient with support modules, but you need to defender each one with armor and they get focused fired down. Carriers are super educate with the +damage mods too.

Honestly: there are reasons to have each ship size.

two medium ships with strategic resource weapons > carrier with strategic resource weapons

The Green Tide
Huge, rag-tag fleets of a race of extremely durable, extremely capable warriors arrive and start blasting anyone they encounter to bits

Random planets across the galaxy become infested with them without any indication; once they hit critical mass, huge waves of extremely large and strong armies of these brutes emerge from within the planet and begin slaughtering the armies guarding it. The armies grow vastly stronger with each enemy army slain, and regenerate health pretty much instantly. If they are repelled, the infestation timer will reset and they will eventually build up again. When they overrun the planet, they kill three-fourths of the population, forced labor purge the rest, and reproduce on the planet fast enough to fill it in a month. Any empty tiles will have inferior buildings automatically built on them as pops fill them up. They produce their rag-tag warships at an eighth of the price and time, and they have no fleet cap; their space stations have special modules, and are strong enough to repel fleets far above what normal stations would be able to. The planet will start mass producing ships and armies at a staggering rate, and their ships have psi jump drives.

Every single army and fleet they have will have a general or admiral; their leaders have no level cap, cannot die of old age, and gain experience at a greatly accelerated rate. Every planet they invade, even if the attack is repelled, will be infested much like the random planets from the beginning. The admiral of their initial doomstack will start at level 10, have two random great admiral traits, and is the brains behind the operation. Kill him, and the alien menace will balkanize, turn in on itself and, though it will still be an obstacle, will not be an immediate, game-ending threat. Infested planets will continue to spawn armies, but at a greatly lowered rate and at small enough volumes that a few defense armies would defend against it.

ded thred

same

>all that light pollution
>able to see the stars
hmmmmmmm

That's just air traffic.

shut the fuck up

That's fucking dumb.
WH40k is fucking dumb.

dust

Even so, all the beams of light shooting straight up would fuck with air traffic so its still pretty dumb

t. Wiz

wtf I love Wiz now

her story is so tragic.

t. Games Workshop

t. Wiz

please kys. have you not shit up enough games with this shit already?

W-What happens to her?

nice subtitles cockstain

What's a "subtitles cockstain"?

>Jadwiga's reign ended early. In 1399 she gave birth to her firstborn, a daughter—but within a month both mother and child were dead of complications from the delivery.

Oh, I thought it was something cruel and unusual. Everyone died of childbirth back then. Everyone. Even the men.

if there were complications during childbirth, how the hell did it take a whole month to kill them

giving birth is something extraordinarily special, in this cold and unforgiving universe. there are so many things that can go wrong.

>you can't hug your children with nuclear arms

Because medicine was underdeveloped?

i mean if childbirth was going to kill them, i'd think it would've done so within a few days, at the absolute latest

Maybe the birth of the child weakened something inside of the mother, and, eventually lead to her death.
Maybe the child had a genetic defect that fucked it over.
Many things user. Many things.

>i mean if childbirth was going to kill them, i'd think it would've done so within a few days, at the absolute latest
Viral infection probably, with a helping of ignorance since Medicine was not even remotely "modern" until the 1500's at the earliest.

She wasn't some pleb to die instantly, in case you didn't notice.

I am fond of coal miners' wives.

I am also fond of pigs.

Who deserves more credit than pigs?

HAK HAK HAK

What does this even mean?

Is it possible to go for a cultural victory with the Vodyani? Havent played them yet and don't want to waste my time if they don't have the proper tools for it.

It means that people choosing civ6 quotes were a bunch of asshats.

>cultural victory
Once you explain the fuck that is I might be able to answer.

there's no such thing as a cultural victory in ES2 you blithering retard

Give it time and someone might make a Civ 5 mod, like they did for the Broken Lords.

Sorry I am retarded, meant to say Diplomatic.Not sure why my brain decided to call it cultural.

>Diplomatic
You are just trolling at this point.

We have two Ascension based Crisis, so next up is clearly the biological ascension Crisis.
Options are galactic super plague that fucks shit up, species engineering gone wrong (or possibly right) creating super pops in everybody's empire (said pops eat every other pop on the planet and once they are more than half the population join/revive a single hive mind empire changing who controls the planet), terraforming+genetic engineering route which transforms a planet into a singular life form that can procreate with other planets...

Not that guy and while ES2 doesn't have a true diplomatic victory you CAN win through diplomacy by just allying enough people that your alliances combined territory is enough for the territory victory.

unironically dead

Did they fix civ 6 yet?

Max number of players in an alliance is limited. It's either half or third of total players, don't remember which. Thus while alliance victory is possible, it's not suffcient to just conduct diplomacy.