Paul is a patrician choice. Ignore unga shit posters and embrace true power

Should I play Bryan, Alisa, or Asuka?

this. got to green ranks doing nothing but deathfist and demo man

Is the deathfist really fair?

My main is too honest, please recommend me someone I can Unga with

Bryan

embrace the taunt memes

Wish we had this costume for T7.

Yes. It's not that fast and is very punishable. It keeps people honest.
You wouldn't believe how many times I get people to stop mashing because the consequence is gettin the fist

Tell me, /tekgen/, what collection of circumstances might lead to someone having 140 wins and being at the rank of 3rd Dan.

I genuinely want to know.

DLC fucking when? I'm guessing sometime in July but it can't come quick enough.

My main is too unga, please recommend me someone I can be honest with

eddy is fun too bad hes black :\

Yo anyone NA PS4 wanna play some casual games? I'm tired so I don't wanna play ranked. U can beat up on me if u want

I'm so bored

new player

practice

it's not very punishable, it knocks the fuck back
at best you get some awkward kick

Alisa is so sexy...
*unzips pants*

Jin. Now who's your main so I can use them?

Really hope the release a shitload of customization options desu everything from arcade + more, including literally previous customization shit (excluding licensed stuff like snoop dogg of course). Please for the love of god bring back old hair customization too

Deathfist comes out at 15f

That is fast

Please someone link me how to make Jill Sandwich costume.

Also post other Costumes

I main Paul. You just need the right punish, it's definitely not safe. So do you main?

HAIR OPTIONS FUCKING SUCK

akuma. Deathfist is only punishable pointblank

Cap above, default top, combat bottom, handgun. color appropriately

Yes, but you can see it coming with the dash he does. In any case, Paul is far from oppressive
Fair enough. I haven't done much with Akuma so I don't know what you can do

After 140 online wins, surely you can't be considered THAT new?

Yeah you can

In Tekken tag 2 people had thousands and thousands and thousands of games played

Danke

>Hwoarang mashing kicks in my face
Haha. Can't wait until it's my turn. Anytime now

This is truth, and unfortunate too.

I play her, but only because I was so shit with my """main""" that swapping to a new character wasn't that big of a deal
I think thats why you don't see many elizas, because most people that are into tekken enough to pre-order already have mains they put a lot of time into over the years.

Do people still complain about Paul? He's had these tools since the first games.

I'm hoping the DLC adds more than costumes, or tops and bottoms, and gives head options and stuff as well.

I'm just curious what top players think about the console characters, man.

Were they always this lacking in previous games? It's really weird that there aren't obvious options like long hair.

If he does it qcf2 input fast, dash animation won't even begin. And it's not i15 if it's not done as fast as possible or buffered.

Who's the most jojo like character with customizations? I wanna make a jojo

tfw first DLC pack also comes with a big free patch that brings back a good mix of new customization + all of the good stuff from T6 + better decals and brings back all legacy customizations FOR FREE

Ling.

I can't argue with this but I'm not a death fist spammer. I just think it's a cool tool for him.
Do you not like it? What would you change without making it useless?

not really but deathfist is one hell of a move

I would shill Bandai Namco for the rest of my life if they did this.

First off, kill yourself.
Second, Jin is a very popular character for making Jotaro, Hwoarang can be turned into Dio, and Claudio has a stone mask for making kars or something

people have already made Jotaro with claudio and jin

I actualy like it. There are actualy far worse braindead tools in tekken.

disclaimer:I am not the first poster.

People will unga post but I think he's pretty fair, er, sorry honest.

If he really was a problem he would've been fixed by now

Another Eliza here. I switched because I never really meshed well with my main in the first place.

I also saw a custom of heihachi as stardust crusaders joseph joestar.

She's unga?

This game is fucking bullshit, give me my money back

*counterhit deathfists you*

0.1% chance of anything like this happening, but I'd personally travel to Japan just to fondle Harada's ballsack if it did.

Frankly, I find it somewhat absurd that there are ten-ish fairly similar haircuts, but characters can wear dumplings and model volcanoes and fucking miniature cars on their heads.

She can be. You could also go with Claudio or something if you want to unga hopkicks.

*cums instantly*

*command throws you*

Psh nothing personnel kiddo

*Perfects you*

Clean hit does more damage

*launchs you*

You fought well

>its a "kuma gimmicks you to death because the cunt knows full well the average player only fights a bear twice a year tops" episode
I'm glad this shit doesn't happen often because its annoying as fuck

Guys they are raping me online I don't want to give up yet, I should keep playing Lucky Chloe or someone else? I still need to learn the basics, I watch tutorials and stuff but I just go straight to online. Because of this, I don't know any long combos, only the few ones that I Know [Spoiler]Please I need a buddy[/spoiler]
And please no Wan Tsu.

STOP THIS AT ONCE

fuck you spoiler.

>losing to a guy who doesn't even know a combo
Why do I put so much time into this game

Combos aren't Everything

I know, but its still demoralizing

you need to practice, don't give up on lucky chloe unless you don't enjoy playing her or don't feel like she doesn't fit your playstyle

This

People always talks about combos, it's just a small part of being any decent at this game

>tfw watching CEO entrances in one window and Jinder THE MODERN DAY MAHARAJA Mahal body Randy "All Lives Matter" Orton in another

This is a good night.

Are you the Lars who added me and then unfriended me again?

Regardless, losing to someone who doesn't combo should perhaps teach you that combos aren't end-all-be-all, and you should diversify your play.

What's appealing to you

Will they ever buff Gigas?

No, I don't play Lars

I'd be surprised if they didn't buff him in the coming balance update.

Practice, practice, practice. It is thus with any game, and especially competitive ones, that there's a teething process where you'll get your butt carved off. Then before you know it, things will "click" in your head and you'll find yourself pulling off fancy shit you didn't know you could.

This is assuming that you bother to find a character who actually suits you, rather than a character who gets your dick hard.

Wow that's cute. Tekken's art direction this game is crap.

Can they just return Marduk?

Any advice on how to deal with people in your face with strings? Is it something I just learn eventually? It feels like I'm trapped when they're just throwing kick after kick, and when I try to throw anything out I get counter hit

Post dragunov outfits

no please

What if the character suits me and gets me hard?

What if the character that suits me gets my dick hard and distracts me at the same time.

Then play them to your heart's content, as long as lewd thoughts won't cloud your focus on the game.

He was great, what's wrong?

i guess i don't like his character
if you want a big angry dude play gigas
if you want a angry wrassler then that's stupid

I can post all of mine an imgur album if you want. Or I could just make 10 posts...

Exactly. Is suggest learning a 3-6 hit combo just so you have something but fundamentals will win much more often

I never pick characters because of boners. When I started playing I picked my favs like Bob, Miguel, Akuma, Lili, but for some reason I played Lucky chloe and she clicked on me, but sometimes I feel that she is too tricky for my level. When I play others I can't do shit anymore because muscle memory and people tell me to just stick with her. So I guess I will keep trying her.

youtube.com/watch?v=-HcHi-WCnzI

If you enjoy Chloe, if you catch yourself thinking "oh man, I can't wait till I get home so I can play me some Chloe", then stick with her. You'll click before you know it.

today I got this motherfucker used for 65 bucks and it's my first stick.

Gotta say, after an hour I really felt like i had better control of the character, faster footsies and the overall experience felt a fucking lot more authentic than on my DS4.

no ragrets

What's some good waifus who late good at offensive spam? The google doc says Nina might be my best choice. I was playing Asuka and Josie but they require defence which isn't my strong point.

I have more fun in training mode and learning characters then I do actually playing matches