Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - Timeline Ruined Forever Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ + resources:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM

>/mffg/'s Tier Lists
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19KNG2wRLXp9mm4GF1dezxeQxMI7KV5MEO8FjTHVTTuE/edit#gid=0

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D action RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and regular updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play and offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp
>REMINDER to donate Gold and Mementos to your Alliance and participate in Alliance Conquest!

Current Events:
>3.1.0 Update Details
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=835633

>3.1.0 Known Issues
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=837754

>X-men Ranking Event
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=837052

>World Boss Rifts
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=846662

>Golden Bullshit Boxes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=846782

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=oB8FzyaHepM

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1XU6MRLGXp4
pocketgamer.biz/asia/interview/65993/netmarble-on-the-evolution-of-marvel-future-fight/
youtube.com/watch?v=Qq_Wq0Xxn6o
youtube.com/watch?v=wlO0aBCT4hI
youtube.com/watch?v=LZrwNHKwJ3E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Woops, meant to make the thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=1XU6MRLGXp4

Oh well.

>tfw to inteligent for t2 coulson

Will they ever fix Maestro uni? I'd like to buy it, but his model looks so fucking horrible that I can't stand it. They should really upgrade it.

Once we get another wave of alternate reality uniforms.

>Future Fight has been most successful in North America so far in terms of revenue, but its contribution to downloads has been less than 10%.
Huh.

>Two more great movies are coming out so we will do our best to keep up the synergy.
Obviously not surprising, but this does confirm Spider-man: Homecoming for the next update.

Full interview:
pocketgamer.biz/asia/interview/65993/netmarble-on-the-evolution-of-marvel-future-fight/

So we spend the most but there are less of us?

well yeah, dont you see all the Indians on Mobirum complaining about how they cant afford a stark stash?

Sure, I'm not surprised that we give the most revenue, but I am surprised by the fact that we're less than 10% of all downloads. America, Canada and Mexico combined being less than 10% of all downloads for a Marvel game seems odd.

I'm ready for SHOCKERRRRRRRRR!

I'm ready for Black Electro uni.

On one hand, Shocker is my favorite Spidey villain. On the other hand
>yet another Blast character
N-no thanks.

take it back
we all know we're getting chick Electro

Yeah, but how many of the near 600 million people in north america WANT to sit down and play a game like this?

You will get more Blast characters until they fill the sky and all at once launch a single beam on your location, obliterating it and leaving nothing left but a huge crater.

>tfw Rogue's lead activating means your team is invincible for the whole fight

We're it not because you lose entries by hard-resetting in TL, this would be amazing there.

i;m pretty sure it just works the same as dodge rate that isn't bypassed by ignore dodge (instead countered by guard break or whatever)

especially since your explanation is frankly retarded

>i;m pretty sure it just works the same as dodge rate that isn't bypassed by ignore dodge (instead countered by guard break or whatever)

I'm the one not understanding what are you saying.

Anyway, I'm saying because I used a 5* Rogue/3* Logan/6* Mags team in AC, and the Immune to damage buff icon stayed for the whole fight on them three until I won.

I can't even clear stage 1

You're retarded
The immunity has a chance to proc after every single hit
Just like crits

patch this week?

Have you paid your dues to get Korean overtime?

No. We'll probably get the Balance Patch next week along with the first interim report, but this week will be a whole lotta nothing. The gift box giveaway, ranking event, and world boss rifts are there to keep us occupied in the meantime.

You know, it would be nice if the game would give me extra resources when I fail to get a bio on a run, instead of looking at 1 lab rankup material and 1 GUK several times in a row.

>Just realized me hoarding one of the Daily Mission completed quests energy rewards is probably stopping me from continuing/starting the other versions
I've been holding on for it for probably two weeks now.

Wait, really? I thought they were cumulative. I've been holding onto one for, like, a year waiting for a time where I really needed it.

Shit.

I'm just assuming that's the case, because I can't find the next version in the quest challenges. But I am in the same situation you are.

I sat on an energy reward for months and I want to say it was still recording all the times I was doing Dailies.

Hell, I'm sitting on one now, x300 energy. What's there to really spend it on? I'm already SHIELD lvl 70.

farming urus :^)

same. what did we do wrong?

Also, none of those are cumulative. Completed 3k TL wins recently, have to do 4k wins, had to restart from 0.

You guys are probably trying with strange or any other energy damage dealer or without using at least 3 ignore dodge strikers.
youtube.com/watch?v=Qq_Wq0Xxn6o

>
wait, i thought you only need ID strikers for Corvus??

>to advance in the EQ, you need to 5* Storm shortly after you get her to 3*

Whose idea was this. Now I have to wait 2 more weeks to advance, seeing as I don't have a 5* ticket.

WBU proxima has high dodge and high energy defense.

how much gold does it take to make 1 r6 bam?

bout' three fiddy.

10/10 drop rates
ty NM

You could reset. I've gotten 10 once. 7 and 8 as well.

lmao btfo

>magneto is an on-attack striker
how nice

>tfw autoing TL because I don't want to deal with Sharons, Wolvies, and Jeans

Speaking of mutie strikers, I like how they have dialog bubbles when they appear as strikers for the first time, even in SL.

You can't reset Veiled Secret, it consumes the entry.

Fuck I thought it was a bug and Starog kept missing

u dum

If by the time I get to the boss, I don't have 6~, I reset. If you try to reset at the loot window, then of course the game registers it as haven been played.

don't die on me dammit

I tried during the mission and it consumed the entry too dummy

Can rogue stay in iframes forever in SL?

maybe

This scene always makes me diamonds

ded

DED

>60 energy succ'd by the wbr
I only got a few heroes to get to 6/60 but it is too much

>2400 BAM to get Thanos to 5*
>3200 BAM to get Thanos to 6*
>make an average of 200 a day

>wbr
>wbu
>alliance store
cuck

>tfw with 20k bam hoarded

~35 a win x 5 = 175 + 20 from Store = ~195 a day
>implying I can beat WBU

>doing WBU

cuck

>not doing wbu in your free time
>not wanting to speed the process of getting more T2 chars
>almost everyday you can get a 4* obelisk drop
t. Wife's niggercum licker

id rather just larp and fuck my imaginary gf than waste my time with boring shit nigger

As someone with T2 Rogue, I can say more or less. You might still get hit once in a while because you're still not used to her animation and whatnot but it would be hardly matters because of her heal.

Tomorrow I'll have enough shekels to skip this task but is it worth it?
I'm not really in a rush to max Wolvie and I'll still be quite a bit behind on getting Jean since I'm still working on Rogue, Storm and Cyke.
But at least I'll get that second Veiled Secret mission open and work on Sniktbub's gears.
Only downside is that I'll be left with pretty much 0 shekels. But I should be able to refuel by the time the next major patch comes around.

How many crystals does it ask you to finish that task, man?

It depends on how many MkC Crystals you have remaining, multiplied by 7.
>1000 - 510 = 490
>490 * 7 = 3430

Also 'complete now' deducts your existing MkC Crystal balance too.

complete it now goyim

>910 phoenix feathers
>240 m'kraan shits

is agent venom that good?

Lads i need a 5* ticket how do i get one?

luck

hey

what the fuck do you want now?

I just came to say hello.

shame about the proc

>beast and miles have mirrored victory stance
I don't like this
It looks weird

Is there a faster way to complete the x-men tracking missions that I'm missing somehow, like an instant clear with tickets or something? Having to sit through all of these every day to get the bios is such a chore

hurr durr fuck KVD heerp deerp

I like that it looks like they're bowing down to Black Bolt.

Nope, just auto-repeat. They're in desperate need of an auto-clear function.

Yea it's like having to do a second set of specials
Stage clear takes about the same length and clearing all 10 tracking usually ends up about 20m too

What's the best way to complete the facebook friends crystal thing on iPhone? I made a bs facebook account and added like 100 randos. Do you have to send them a request they have to accept and be friends in the app itself?

Yeah, running all 4 tracking missions for all 10 bios each day is a helluva timesink.

There's a guide in the op pastebin

thanks dude

He's one of the best physical damage dealers in the game, his *6 is does insane damage.
Also just found out you can cancel elektra 4th skill before it activates her cooldown.
youtube.com/watch?v=wlO0aBCT4hI

that fucking gnarly ass dubstep tho

Have a mega rank-up 6 ticket and a full mastery ticket who should I use them on?

I have agent venom, carnage, silk and iron heart just to name a few memes

The game soundtrack is pretty good, wish we could get more themes like the asgard one or the new inhumans theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=LZrwNHKwJ3E

Enchantress>Agent Venom>Carnage>Anything Else

go with x-men so that you can jean faster

I have enchantress at full mastery already, so AV then?

Yes, unless you are fully capable of doing the X-Men stuff, then do as suggests, but if you can't get far then you probably go for one of the paywalls.

I'm not that far into the quests desu because I don't have any t2s yet so I'm focusing on that since the quests take alot of resources

Why is Thor looking at me like that

it ain't gonna suck itself

>mfw i read it as "go with x-men so that you can jane foster"

5/5 WB, 5/5WBU, alliance store, 3/3 WB rifts

400 BAM a day. I'm gonna get Odin quick.

>he actually does wb/wbu
I'm literally laughing out loud on the street at your life

i stumbled into chat 567 and theres a bunch of alliances talking so seriously about AC and AT