/bdog/ - Black Desert Online General

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG by Pearl Abyss. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing, unlimited levels, life skills, and more.

>Latest Patch Notes
forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/forum/6-patch-notes/

>Guides, guilds, Olvia Channel FAQ, and other info
pastebin.com/tGWk2bru

>EnHANCEMENT it's fucking >ENHANCEMENT< Guide
blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/05/19/enchanting-and-sockets-guide/
reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/5gzhox/alexmac_gear_enchant_guide_get_those_tets_boys/

>NewFAQs
Newfags might be overwhelmed by the information overload at the beginning. Do yourself a favor and "turn off system notifications" in the Settings>Game options. Check everything in that window.
Avoid lag by turning off High End mode in the Settings>Screen tab. Be sure to check "Remove other's effects" and uncheck "Display other's names" for an enjoyable world boss experience.
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread.
If you don't know if the game is "worth it," ask for a guest pass in the thread.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

cassardis.imgur.com/
imgur.com/a/cqiCM
imgur.com/a/iY50t
imgur.com/a/2yqvo
imgur.com/a/n3eKO
imgur.com/a/9K56C
imgur.com/a/jq06Q
imgur.com/a/7wzsn
imgur.com/a/XkTwf
imgur.com/a/jA4UM
imgur.com/a/2zvPG
imgur.com/a/FZmwV
imgur.com/a/5W8Qk
imgur.com/a/SAByH
imgur.com/a/Au4nj
imgur.com/a/sti8o
imgur.com/a/ZPPwD
imgur.com/a/MxHKa
imgur.com/a/E1JZt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BBC

Are there any actual good class rundown videos that aren't narrated by annoying fucks or should I just jump in the game and try a few?

Installing right now because I needed a new game to waste my money on and fill the void in my trash life

just try the classes out for yourself

can we have something else than those boring wallpaper screenshots or antonio banderas as OP pictures? please

>240 hours later
Alright, /bdog/ I'm finally curious about checking out the desert. How do I get a camel and what else may I need for the journey?

how about you do the black spirit quests that give you one?

Fucking steamshitter.

Start posting cool pictures and I'll use them for the next OP.

Purified Water.

>advising a new player to spend hours leveling up a class he might like at first and then hate once awakened

the official class trailers are pretty good and shows pretty much everything, pick one awakening that you like and then if you really want watch an in-depth video of that class

why do they design a game where a class changes so much in late game that players end up hating it? where's the sense in this?

Why do people see a different hair style from the one I'm using?

Not a Steam player but thank you for the advice. I will begin doing them now.

Alright, thanks. That's it?

>dead guild
>failing heatsink
life sure is suffering

don't know / don't care if you want my honest opinion

Have you tried setting it back and forth?

the stable dude at the bazaar before the desert gives you a quest for a free one

bring water from the marketplace and just head north east but a little more to the east

This has happened to me and a guildmate too.

Why are people so rude and aggressive in bdog?

what the fuck did you do for 240 hours if you cannot be bothered to go to Valencia or even touch the quests?

Yeah, just make sure you don't get sunstroke and drink often. Other than that have fun getting raped by Bashims and scorpions.

You just made me cum, that picture is hot as fuck!!!

Lifeskills, market bidding, grinding alts, screenshots and just hanging out with Veeky Forums. BDO is just one of those games where you find yourself putting hours into it even if you're not doing much

Alright. Good looking out you guys. Thanks a bunch

Is this a blood elf?

Are you EU?

Yeah!

You have a very small tummy.

I have a character on EU that I haven't touched for a while, but I'm on NA. Why?

That's just the outfit.

Nice, too bad about the super fake looking boobs, they look like huge balloons.

jfc

Just take it off then.

These are the people you invite with your lewd attention whoring.

As intended.
That would be against the rules though.

>wow so this is the power of avatarwhoring?

>those proportions

Eh...

Makes me wanna see WoW 2 though with updated gameplay and graphics.

>48 hours suspension for account sharing.

LOL get fucked Jamal

not mine

I have no clue what the fuck I am doing. I just do whatever quest it tells me to next. Idk what armor or weapons to buy, or where to buy them. This is my current gear at level 19 lole no bully

I like the old avatarfags, they are cooler unlike the new ones

Hahahahahaha. Jamal free /bdog/ for 48 hours hype.

Cease all this vulgar behaviour at once!

I've been getting mixed information no matter where I turn, does investing energy into a node increase rare loot chance or not?

Everything official says it does, but all player testing I've seen and anyone I ask says it does nothing.

derp

kys

Same here. I think just keep playing and get to higher levels, then things will become clearer.

It's supposed to but the effects are so minimal that it's almost impossible to notice the change. I still invest energy anyway

I thought you said were pure. and not a slut.

Hopefully. I am just fishing and doinf the suggested quests atm. Good luck friend

Has your evening been comfy thus far?

It'd be more comfy between your thighs.

Yeah I have no fucking clue what I'm doing and shit's confusing. Like it took a while to learn what the difference is between trade manager, goods, and the other one. Good thing a lot of this stuff goes on autopilot. Also have yet to try fishing, though judging by all the hordes idling and doing it, it must be important.

Shh it can be our little secret, user~

>pasties
How?

Mods

Show your butt.

How unfortunate.

>pantsu
Cute

as long as if you're doing every quest you see and talk to every npc you see you're doing everything right. You need the CP and Energy.

The 100% xp bonus fucks the game's progression on early stages.

Expanding my reach across the world.

Its sweaty work

Honk honk

Bloddy hell lads, I had some autistic fuckwit try to """erp""" with me while I was on the ferry and I wasn't having any of it so they killed me. Seriously hate the community in asian mmos sometimes.

Maximum comfy cooking and occasionally running out behind my house to tend to my garden.

I want to get bullied into being someone's erp slave ;w;

>tfw the clown is just another erper

yawn

EU or NA?

Did he rape you afterwards?
This is a serious question.

more like thicc knight amirite

This lil thing?

Oh don't be a prude user

Top quality paragraphs, nothing less

Honk honk

jesus christ your character

No, I changed channels after I got killed, she was being creepy kept trying to angle her character to where her undies were showing and stand with her legs between my fishing rod.

Don't get the appeal at all of doing stuff in a videogame, it was probably a guy too.

nature of MMO generals, just ignore them

Yes, now sit and open those legs

Boo! How dull! She defeated you so you should have became her property temporarily. It's only fair!

*gurts* im gurting ugh, fuck, shit, uggggh

why is every eu person a complete fucking degenerate

I'll gurt all over that face

don't kys

came here a while ago and rthere were a bunch of imgur links to (things) was hoping someone could relink them :)

yeah, now that he can't play the game and has a bunch of time on his hands i'm sure there will be less shitposting

cuck

That's NA though

I knew it, clownie is on our side.

INCOMING

ERP valk cassardis.imgur.com/
Titty Kuno imgur.com/a/cqiCM
Creepshots imgur.com/a/iY50t
FutaMistress imgur.com/a/2yqvo
Tattoo imgur.com/a/n3eKO
DrowLewds imgur.com/a/9K56C
CutestTamer imgur.com/a/jq06Q
LewdTattooSorc imgur.com/a/7wzsn
Elf#276 imgur.com/a/XkTwf
Horsefucker imgur.com/a/jA4UM
Cyclops imgur.com/a/2zvPG
Milfsorc imgur.com/a/FZmwV
Mayyd imgur.com/a/5W8Qk
Lesbians imgur.com/a/SAByH
Sharky imgur.com/a/Au4nj
Thick imgur.com/a/sti8o
PinkSorc imgur.com/a/ZPPwD
ThickWitch imgur.com/a/MxHKa
BloodElf imgur.com/a/E1JZt

samefag

Game glitched and gave me all the level milestone rewards again so I've got another 4 letters of repayment to use, next four people to post their username get them, 5th gets a letter of gratitude.

Hahahaha beta as fuck, and people wonder why niggers are fucking all the bitches

the fuck are you even talking about mlady

ugh no sahhbhblkblhl mucus everywhere

shit....aahhh...fuck.....fuck shit....ugh...ah

This is cool, huh?

What did they mean by this?

Like this?

How on earth would a heatsink fail?

All you need to go in the desert is some water. You don't really need a camel. Just watch out for scary robots.